Flip Flappers

Reminder that doujins never.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/binobinobi/status/794915748158193664
twitter.com/binobinobi/status/790087104634032128
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh that's neat webm. This is the teaching feeling artist, right?

I have really mixed feelings about this. On the one hand I love his art, but on the other these girls should remain pure.

Reminds me of Phantom World.

>captcha Flats + Manicure

CCPP best ship

Papika head pat simulator when?

Outside of Cocona it's not even that good of a ship, not even top 3 sadly.

What's the other top ships though?

Titanic and Bismark

sendai

>WombxReenter
>WriterxChange
>Sodium VaporxLamps

If only more shows had art half as good as Flip Flappers

I really want a Yayaka headpat simulator...

>pat head
>scowls at you
>more patting
>now just a glare
>even more patting
>looks troubled
>patting patting
>she's confused, sometimes you think you almost catch a glimpse of a smile, but then it's gone
>maximum patting
>she has completely relaxed, and is enjoying it

Also if you stop patting at any point, she looks disappointed, and hints that she wants you to continue.

I'm not one of those antiplot guys out there, but I wish the show remained PI adventuring until the last episode.

I really want a Sayuri wombpat simulator

Flip Flappers plot summary:
Should you really be having sex with your experiments?

It's very rare for a girl to win me over in spite of her design, but Yayaka is just too cool.

You should. You shouldn't be conducting experiments on your father, however.

They really have become one of my favorite pairs of all time.

>you're going to research me

What did she mean by this?

>Salts dick caused every single problem on the anime
Cant blame the guy thou

>first he fucks up the timeline
>now this

Salt searched her once, now he has to go back and do it again.

Is this show a metaphor that heterosexuality LITERALLY is destroying the world? And that we would all be better off if we were cute girls going on magical adventures with out cute waifu?

that art style is worse than raita's

>Reminder that Cocona never gets a suit because Salt is unconfortable with his daughter running around half naked

Can I feed her cat food too?

At least the tits have proper size

Sure why not?

Do you think the grandmabot looked and sounded like Cocona's real grandmother? Since grandpa probably designed it.

How Papikana and Mimi survived a year on the run?

I wonder if it was fully functional. If you can flip my flaps.

Same way they survived in episode 4

Yea it was his sexbot before he grew bored with it

The heterosexuality part isn't the problem, the problem is turning Salt's dad's brain into soup.

This also explains why Papika knew not to eat the fruit Cocona wanted to.

I'm pretty sure Cocona never had an actual grandmother to begin with. She's been living in the same house since birth with robograndma taking care of her the entire time.

>but how would a robot raise a child?

It would explain why Cocona is so empty inside and has little will of her own.

Kissu regardless of outcome = GOAT
mutual Confession regardless of outcome = AOTY
Familial love or possible Yayaka future = ATOS

any thoughts?

I mean, Salt probably had a mother at some point

A happy end where Papika and Cocona stay together would be satisfying enough. Kissu is a bonus.

Yayaka end = AOTYAY
OT3 end = AOTY
Family/non romantic end = AOTS
Papika end = Flip Flappers only had 9 episodes

Yeah, shows that the amnesia was incomplete, or at the very least she retained non-episodic memory.

I just wanna see everyone in this anime happy in the end Sup Forums
They have been through so much

GoodMimi has to survive.
Big happy family end including the amorphous children and Yayaka.

Would you rather have Flip Flappers

>get a happy and inoffensive ending, but be forgotten within a year

or

>have a highly controversial ending that wasn't what you wanted, which won't be forgotten for many years

?

A kissu would be a highly controversial end. That kind of thing just doesn't happen.

>People actually think Yayaka has a chance at winning

Give it up my dudes.

I'm watching it for my enjoyment, give me the happy inoffensive ending. Who the fuck cares what retards say about your Chinese cartoons on the internet.

Second

Just caught up after a month, why is everyone acting like the show went to shit and is a massive flop?

I'm just too invested at this point. It hurts watching Cocona get controlled by Mimi. It hurts watching Papika get dumped on. It hurts seeing Salt losing literally everything he have. I jsut want then to be happy user

Papikana also lost her chances at the bowl when it turned out she is basically her surrogate father. It's a free for all.

I want the EoE ending where we're still arguing about it in twenty years.

What if Mimi make the worlds collide and kill everyone but Cocopapi still manage to get one last kissu?

Because the show went from paying tribute and homage to various shows in a creative and whimsical way to retelling NGE.

Thats everything it needs to be Eva 2 really

If we do meme the Peter Pan ending into existence, goodMimi has to be the one to stay stuck in PI with Cocona only able to viit her through dreams, like st the start of the series. That way, Cocona and Papika can stay together, bitch "the new hotness" Mimi is defeated, PI is contained and everyone is happy with Cocona and Salt making up for lost time.

So just that it didn't stay episodic?

The show has always been a massive flop, even if it has improved considerably.

The complaints are because it has become more plot heavy instead of what seemed like random adventures in different PIs. People want the show to go in a different direction than what was originally planned.

Still better than the Rebuilds.

You are full of shit

I would rather Papika and Cocona have a romantic kiss only for disaster to end their relationship, as oppose to generic happy ending where they end up as just "really good friends"

Flip Flappers is probably one of the most passion-infused shows I've seen in a long time.
You can really tell the creators love what they're doing.

Why can't it be a romantic kiss and not end disastrously?

The most since Samurai Flamenco, probably

give me something from left field! Go as weird as you possibly can go! Why else would i watch these things other than to encounter ideas that I didn't anticipate?

It's all the more depressing to see it flopping. Such a wonderful show, so much love and care was put into it, and people will just say its shit an move on.

That would be ideal, I'm just saying, I'd rather have the former of those two less-than-ideal scenarios

>Lesbians
>Happy ending
>Especially in Japan
Hah.

Japan sales are bad, right?

Flip Flap memes are of the highest quality, so hopefully they'll live on and bring interest back to FF years down the line

More like nonexistent.

Yeah, leave it to him to have good taste. I love that weebum.

Absolutely second. They should have done more stupid shit like turning Yayaka into a robot too.

youch.

of course they are. Japan just doesn't care at all about anything that's creative.

>inb4 PS&G troll ending
>CC tries to kissu ending PPK
>PPK kiru CC and take her matured soul gem all according to keikaku
>YYK gonna carry that weight, no sequel ever
How mad would you be?

I just want to watch the world burn.

I don't get it. I mean, it has really cute girls and fan service, why isn't the lowest common denominator watching it? They wouldn't be able to appreciate this show on any level beyond those aspects, but at least it would help 3Hz make money.

I wonder what we could do to show the director and his team that we did love their show and the hard work they put into it.

It's good. I think Japs are genetically engineered to hate everything that's good.

>it has really cute girls and fan service
But none of them have busts larger than A-cup

Someone needs to find out the studio's postal address and compile them our heartfelt love letter. Fanart optional.

If it's not based on a work with existing fanbase, popularity is random and depends on luck.

>implying

The director has retweeted/liked tweets such as Yuri Road and the Famicom version of FLIP FLAP FLIP FLAP which both came from anons here. I'm sure they know at least partially but if anything else happens, tweeting it directly to the director would be a surefire way to have him see it.

Or maybe they are waiting to see how it will end before buying it?

Worst thing in the show.

Stella no Mahou > Flip Flappers

Got a link for those?

I'm curious.

twitter.com/binobinobi/status/794915748158193664

twitter.com/binobinobi/status/790087104634032128

Because chinks having shit taste. Youd know this id youve ever seen a sales ranking. What else is there to get?

Papicake is growing on me

gotta say, adult Papikana is rockin' it.

She's growing on me too... In my pants.

he hasn't liked or tweeted anything in over 3 days. where did he go?

Gensokyo.

Waiting for the next episode to air maybe?

Woah, that's pretty cool.

Thanks for sharing.

People hated glasslip, too, and that was like the only 'high schoolers messing around' thing that I liked. And I would have thought that the people who usually like that shit would have eaten it up too, but I guess whatever made me like it took it away from the realm of their interests. idk.