Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu

Why do we not talk about this show anymore? Is it just cause it didnt have cute girls? had any 10/10 plot for modern standards.

>almost 30 year old manga
>shows been over for a while
>discussed to death

its a good show

Is their really just not a lot to talk about in this show? I feel it was a great show but i never hear anything about it...

Kana best girl. In both version.

I just got the entire manga series in the post today since I heard it was possibly going out of print again soon sometime next year, I heard something about a sequel possibly taking place or some other projects done in the same world by the author.

One thing I loved about this he never really explained where the parasites came from, kept the sense of mystery till the end.

I dropped it when best girl died

>it didnt have cute girls
It did. Too bad they died.

>? Is it just cause it didnt have cute girls? had
The fuck are you on about? 100% of the girls having a role above background character were cute, and there were ~6 of them.

We all agree Reiko best and hottest girl, right?

>Tfw you'll never be her mate

Because there is no we.

Murano is unironic best grill

How did he fap?

This. Kanafags BTFO.

Lefty stranger

No one really cares I suppose.

Maybe you should have watched it with Sup Forums while it was airing.

This.

What a bunch of ugly designed characters

it just felt like a shounen version of Devilman

Are you the real Shinichi?

MC was way too much of a giant faggot. I can understand his "m-muh humanity" for a few episodes but when halfway through the fucking show he's still whining like a little bitch - that I can't stand.

Funny thing is, I read the manga years ago and don't remember him being such a faggot.

>I read the manga years ago and don't remember him being such a faggot.

He was

It was probably because I speed-read through the faggot parts, which you can't do in an anime.