Prince Harry has de-legitimized the throne

By marrying an American commoner, who is divorced and of mixed race, Prince Harry has de-legitimized the Throne of England.

As the Royal Family, they represent the English people - not only culturally, but racially. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with this. By breaking that tradition, Harry is legitimizing the complaint that there is no use for the Royal family, that they are simply rich people living a life of extreme privilege based on nothing more than the historical accident of their birth family.

The other factor, that of "good family," is also relevant. Romantic love as a basis for marriage is a relatively new thing in Western culture, appearing only within the last 100 years. As the purpose of a marriage is to have children, people have always seen who one chooses to marry as very important, taking into account the family status, background, and character. I think this is still done largely today by most, but not spoken openly.

It seems the British Royal Family doesn't see things the traditional way anymore. From what I have read this started under Victoria, who was the most liberal of the European royals in the 19th century, and it has continued on to this day. Queen Elizabeth has sat back and watched and said nothing as her people have been decimated and savaged by foreigners and foreign influence. Many of the comments I read online in various places say that Britain is dead, that England is now a joke. I tend to agree. It is sad, but I do not think Europe will survive this century as the various cultures we once knew. They have chosen their own racial and cultural genocide.

But the main point is, with this marriage Harry confirms the Royal Family's biggest critics, as them being a waste of space and money. They now serve no other function than to live lavishly. He has driven a nail in the coffin of the reason for their existence. They should now be dismantled, as they serve no purpose, other than a walking museum.

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/OMG/Is-Meghan-Markle-Jewish-515324
reddit.com/r/mitchellheisman/
web.archive.org/web/20141010213832/http://www.suicidenote.info/ebook/suicide_note.pdf#pagemode=bookmarks&page=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying german faggots were ever legitimate
>implying the last rightful king didn't die as a drunakrd in france

Isn't House Windsor German?

>implying British royalty hasn't had kike blood for 200 years already

>giving a shit about some britt who got blacked on purpouse.

>taking into account the family status, background, and character

As a survivor of 1 marriage and 2 LTRs, these are important aspects to consider BEFORE you jump fully into a relationship. Love wasn't enough for Romeo & Juliet. Who the fuck does do you think you are?

Why you care they muddify themselves as the US is?

We don't have royalty - it is forbidden by law.

The royals don;t marry outside of their family m8s. Kate and Wills are kissing cousins. Harry's beard is probably from the Obama-side of the family. He's marrying her so the old witch on the throne keeps paying for his cociane and hookers addictions.

>land of the free
>not free to become royalty
???

I think you misunderstood - wht you care that the Royal familt gets BLACKED? Same shit that happened to Lady Di will happen

>Royalty
>Freedom
Pick one

>don't marry outside of family
>somehow have an african side of the family
hmmmm

Keeping the thrones legitimate and prestigious always has it's own problems.

The only "Lord" I know is Jesus Christ.

He doesn't even have royal blood to start with.

Diana made the mistake of hitching up with a neaveu riche commoner. Cavorting with animals was asking to become part of the Paris occult monument collection.

The same reason I would care if any nation's Royal family broke tradition. They are the embodiment of a people. It seems the West is the only "people" who volunteer their own genocide.

why the fuck does it matter to you? you're not British and you're in no place to say that the throne is delegitimized. Americans are a fucking blight on this board.

>when you finally tell the butler at Buckingham Palace who Harry is bringing home

HRH Charles can trace his ancestry back to King muthafucking David in the Bible, via Mohammed himself. Not even kidding. This family is vast and very diverse indeed. Power is all they care about, always has been, always will be. Supposedly they are all spawned from demigods orginally, hence the obsession with keeping the heirs as genetiically "blue blooded" as possible despite the numerous genetic defects this inbreeding creates alongside. They are ceratinly very impressive in person, you could definitely believe they weren't like us.

dude we fucking forced Edward VIII to abdicate over less

he married an American socialite and it was a national outrage and scandal, now Harry is a fucking oil driller banging some common coon

Not really. British royal family isn't even British (it's German), like Swedish royal family for example isn't even Swedish (it's French). Royalties and nobility has always been international and disconnected from common people.

Some of those women look like they have down syndrome.
How many people died in wars for them?

>They should now be dismantled, as they serve no purpose, other than a walking museum.

steady on mate let's not be hasty

i'll have you know that nazis would have taken britain and canada if america didnt step in to save the world

All men are created equal, none have a God given right to rule over others.

Uhh... shhh, don't tell anyone but Edward was a traitor who colluded with the Nazis and suggested the campaign of carpet bombing London... it's all a bit awkward and we don't like talking about it much.

>an American commoner, who is divorced and of mixed race
>an American
>of mixed race

you don't say?

WE WUZ KANGZ

>Also marrying used goods
Top cuck

>colluded with the Nazis

no more than half the cabinet who wanted to make peace with Hitler

wow thanks dude look whats happening today because of you obese cheeseburger eating faggots

>marrying used goods
>user has never even talked to a woman in his life

>HRH Charles can trace his ancestry back to King muthafucking David in the Bible
No he can't. Wherever it says that is a Muh Divine Right royal forgery (but that would explain why they all look like jews, hmmm)
>Supposedly they are all spawned from demigods orginally
this is some DPRK-tier superstition
>They are ceratinly very impressive in person, you could definitely believe they weren't like us.
The great man theory is a spook my dude

Why do you care? You're a self proclaimed ancap, do anarchists give a shit about fucking Monarchies now?

>largest support base is amongst conservatives
>let your grandson marry a half castle
>allow your great-grandchildren to be quadroons
What did Liz mean by this?

I just hope we hurry up and Brexit already so we can kick this coon all the way back to the congo.

There's a bit of difference between passing state secrets to the enemy, insitgating the blitz and the half dozen other things Edward did that casued the death of quite a few soldiers and civilians though. Quite the constitutional crisis, can the Crown be guilty of Conspiring Against the Crown? Which is why they cooked up the divorced lovers thing and sent him into exile.

i'm not an ancap, i'm actually a monarchist, hoppean ancapism is the closest flag that exists to monarchism on Sup Forums and secondly our royal family is *NOT* a monarchy and i favour its dissolution and replacement with an actual monarchy. this nigger drilling degenerate should be hung in changes in the tower and eaten alive by wolverines.

The Royals are German-Greek you daft fuck

The nation is rotting, rest her soul.

But it'll be super aesthetic to say "God save the King!"

>the side that doesn't want war (Edward) caused deaths

>the side that declared war (Churchill) and refused all peace terms caused no deaths and is responsible for nothing

the fact that Churchill could override Edward is evidence enough of the lack of monarchism in our country

>can the Crown be guilty of Conspiring Against the Crown?

Are you this dumb? His charge was conspiring against the liberal Whig traitors who run our country and have done since 1688. Opposition to them is opposition to "the Crown" which does not even exist. An ideology runs our country.

(((Freedom)))

I know it sounds ludicrous, but if you check the peerage, he bloody well is. He's also related to Vlad the Impaler. This isn't six degrees of separation, either, it's father to son. It's crazy how long one family has ruled over us, and continues to do so by proxy even in areas of the globe with "presidents" and the like. The Bush dynasty are nephews of Her Majesty, ditto Bill Clinton. Obama is from the Kenyan offshoot line. It's a little bit frightening when you look into it, even.

>What did Liz mean by this?
she's too old and weak to go up against (((Their))) agenda. She probably also knows that Monarchy is dead.

England has been a lost cause for a long time. I hope the few remaining uncucked bongs migrate to the American west so white people can have a glorious last stand.

I see nothing surprising here.
Its "royalty" marrying royalty.

Its actually quite amusing to see this.

I hope someday the West leaves this rock for good.

Its not frightening, its just Elites being Elites. Just look at the bloodlines from Republican Rome to Imperial. Old Senate blood was there, even maybe from the time of Monarchic Rome.

>By marrying an American commoner, who is divorced and of mixed race, Prince Harry has de-legitimized the Throne of England.
he really has. what the fuck is wrong with this world? and why did i have to be born at the decline of the west? this is agony.

also, diana spencer was trash.
she died cucking her prince with yet a different man as well. trash. and yet she was an icon of my mothers generation for women all over the world. a fucking fitting icon for that generation, imo.

Are there any agnates of William the Conqueror left?

AT SOME LEVEL THE SUBJECTS HAVE TO KNOW THEIR SOVEREIGN DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEM OR THEIR COUNTRY, LETTING THE EMPIRE GO TO SHIT AND SUBHUMANS TO TAKE OVER THEIR NOW POINTLESS LITTLE ISLAND.

5th tier inbred looks pretty interesting.

Just MUTT my monarchy up senpai

Hes not of royal blood you dumb fuck. A bastard marrying an amerimutt... who cares.

Get ready for your black queen Sup Forums

I would sex that

Who gives a fuck???

Who fucking cares about a bunch of reptiles

Lets be honest...if William chose to marry someone like Markle, would anyone say anything, would the Queen even care? They would've approved that too. They are not so much royal anymore, more just elites. I like to call them the Royim now.

Yeah she was fitting, especially since Charles was always painted as the evil guy, and it was evidently clear he simply loved another woman.

She was a small woman and a false saint.

>Caring about some Duke who is 5th in line to the throne
They'd have to get through Charles, William, George, and Charlotte and at that point they might as well ask Franz II to come back and take his rightful spot on the throne.

Even his monogram was
basically biohazard symbol.

>As the Royal Family, they represent the English people racially

Fake News.

She is not Jewish.

jpost.com/OMG/Is-Meghan-Markle-Jewish-515324

>As the Royal Family, they represent the English people - not only culturally, but racially.

But they're not racially English or British. They mostly descend from continentals; little of their blood is Anglo-Saxon or Insular Celtic.

>a fucking Canadian talking about who is a blight on the board
You realize your country is actually the absolute shit-tier for any statistically significant population, right? No, of course you don't. Because you're a fucking LEAF. I'm not even joking, virtually everyone resents you, even the few Canadians who AREN'T pathological shitposters.

If you change the rules because you desire something you are heading towards savagery.

Edward the Atheling didn't die in France.

Stop acting like you cared about them.

>implying it wont be illegal in future to refer to God when using the phrase.
>Implying they wont change it to Allah save the Caliph in 40 years

>Hitler wuz a gud boi

The British monarchy has been an excuse to live lavishly and a propaganda piece to keep common people in line since probably the early 1800s

TO ARMS, TO ARRRRRRRRMS

You fucking retard.

b-but she's already royalty. the wikipedia wouldn't like to me would it?

Research compiled in 1997 by historians including Markle's great-uncle, Mike Markle,[62] revealed that her paternal great-great-great-grandmother was New Hampshire landowner Mary Hussey Smith (1823–1908),[63][64] a direct descendant of nobleman John Hussey, 1st Baron Hussey of Sleaford, who was beheaded in 1537 at the order of King Henry VIII.[65][66] Through Lord Hussey, Markle is a descendant of King John.[67][66] Markle is also a descendant of Captain Christopher Hussey, Esquire (d.1686) who was appointed in 1679 by King Charles II to govern the Royal Province of Hampton, New Hampshire. He was a Founding Father of Nantucket.[68][69][70]

HURRRRR ENGERLAND ENG ENG ENG.

The royals are Scottish you fucktard. England got rid of the monarchy under Cromwell.

Deal with it you stupid Californian cuckold nigger skinned cucklord or I'll rape and butcher you.

The throne was de-legitimized by the creation of the Anglican Church and then fully destroyed by the Glorious Revolution

Wrong. Harry will never be king. William has heirs so harrys halfbreed offspring will never get to the throne. The danger with Diana was the future king would of had a half sibling that was muslim. No comparison.

I've never noticed before but, the queen looks Jewish?

I know that Philip is an aryan nazi so it really stands out how Jewish the queen looks.

Every successful royal house in Europe was German or Nordic. The subhuman peasants in the inferior countries can’t rule themselves.

Riothamus was last seen alive there

Isn’t william’s wife a commoner slut without an ounce of noble blood? She might as well be a Muslim nigger

She is but a simple white christian womb.

>Romantic love as a basis for marriage is a relatively new thing in Western culture

I thought it was way older than that, I recall the bible having some psalms about being in love with the woman you will eventually marry.

Anyways, on this specific topic, I don't think they are mutually exclusive, marrying "for love" doesn't necesary mean marrying non suitable person, on the other hand, marrying "for convenience" doesn't mean that the couple can't be in love, maybe on royal families that's a thing but as far as my social circle goes, I haven't witnessed both extremes the examples I mentioned

Also, imo arrenged marriages are kinda degenerated, if you want a gal to pop your children you should fight her father or at least her brothers, thus proving yourself worthy and founding a good relationship with your soon to be family in law

most definitely

reddit.com/r/mitchellheisman/

web.archive.org/web/20141010213832/http://www.suicidenote.info/ebook/suicide_note.pdf#pagemode=bookmarks&page=1

Harry's fifth in line and given that, his offspring will likely never even get close.

Awe bless her.

When are you people going to realise that abrahamic christcuckoldry will always fail?

Harry and his spawn will be even further away from the throne come summertime.

>reddit
you have to go back

>best white is anglo
>only anglos may post
>anglo master race
You're nothing but race mixing trash from the leftovers of a real empire.
Muslim mayor, 53% mutt wife, BBC blackwashing, "asian" pedo rapegangs, etc.

Yeah, you sure did win that war, huh?

Within a decade Lizzy will have croaked, Charles will be on his death bed and then Wills' whole family will get tunnelled in Paris leaving Harry and his mongrel replicants to take the throne. Guaranteed, screencap this.

yes yes i know, but its unfortunately best place to start with it Heisman other than just reading his essays