5D Chess.

why do all the nice things happen to the most undeserving

>I don't know what an attorney general does the post

Because the people you support are against legalization

>legalization in 30 days
>city banned recreational sales of it despite state legalization

Hiloli hated weed tho.

Legalization = regulation
What the stupid fucking stoners want is decriminalization, but they're too brain dead to understand.

If only. Denver sucks.

I’m waiting until January. I’ve never tried marijuana because I’m not a degenerate. Might try an edible in January though.

>pot gives me anxiety when I try it so lets deprive people of their freedom and time!

the mentality of you retards

July 1st

TWMJF

You can still be fined for it if it's decriminalized. Sometimes it might only be for the first offense and later offenses are criminal. So no, I don't think that's what most of them are shooting for.

>Alcohol sales will go down

Apples and oranges, why do people always compare the two? weed makes me want to drink and drinking makes me crave weed.

Seriously.

>Legalization = regulation
>What the stupid fucking stoners want is decriminalization, but they're too brain dead to understand.
The dedicated potheads will get their grooves harshed when they find out they'll have to pay a lot more.

fines > getting head bashed over half gram of weed

Don't mix weed and alcohol. That shit will ruin your day.

>Legalization in 30 days.
fuck this gay earth

>state legalizes the weed
>city bans it despite legalization
>can still smoke it
>can still grow it
>can still get medical weed
>cannot buy it.

If I wanna smoke it, because I still can, and grow it, where the fuck am I supposed to buy seeds at? You cant exactly go to walmart and buy a pack of seeds... Are people gonna have to keep in contact with their sketchy dealer and buy mystery seeds? Do we buy them online and risk getting ripped off that way? They still havent explained that part...

pothead loser

California is going to try to put the same legislation on weed that they already have for cigarettes. It will end up being another corporate asset and make another state that makes monry off of others' addictions

I can't have one without the other, idk what you're talking about, it's a perfect mix.

True decimalization has never been tried

Do not do an edible before smoking a very small amount to test your limits.

Also, loosen up.

Once big weed happens you will see prices drop a lot. Problem is its like buying mom and pop liquor/moonshine. It's expensive because its small batch made and the business owners have certain costs to fulfill. Mass produced weed by 2020 will probably be around 8-10 bucks a gram and be decent quality.

You order your seeds from reputable dutch seedbanks the way every grower does in CA, it's not illegal...they might confiscate your seeds from time to time but they won't kick your door down and arrest you.

The law is grey area as fuck and it's intentional

Right now in LA I can walk into a "doctor's office", talk to a minimum wage worker behind a glass window, pay 150 dollars, and get a medical marijuana card. Then I can buy as much weed as I want. So much for "illegal" weed.

It's the only way to fly, user.

It's already at 10/G most places for chronic. So hopefully we can look at $150 oz or something, that would be fantastic.

I find that alchohol ruins the fun aspects of weed. Then again, I really don't like being drunk in general. That shit's for the plebs.

yer gonna get Monsanto and it will not be a good thing

this

Weed in Wa state is exquisite, plentiful and cheap relative to the last 30 years or so. Never had it so good.

Alcohol is fun once you hit that magical level. Don't drink more after that even if you think you can though.

Don't start with an edible. Just don't.

If you're worried about the hot smoke, get a bong and fill it with ice water. Or vape it.

DUDE WEED

The DEA is mounting a huge operation to go after all legal pot sales and put the buyers and sellers in prison, where they belong. The very last thing we need is MORE degeneracy in this country.

If only you were telling the truth. Trump could do this and make our country far better overnight. Fuck off Jew pharma! Fuck off Mexican cartels! Pay your taxes dope dealers! Please be real, please be real.

>MUH PLANT!

i just wanna grow my own, breed it, smoke it, enjoy it. i don't want to buy it or sell it - i just don't want to be fucked with while enjoying the holy sacrament.

Yes, lets put more people in the (((private prisons))) so (((they))) can bill the government. Better to let Shekelburg suck up your tax dollars containing those degenerates than allowing them to dude weed lmao!

Found the faggot

normalizing MIND CONTROL

watch TV, watch Netflix, get stoned bro!

About fucking time is right.
>b-but i don't want you to be able to put that substance in your body :(
All drugs should be legal, without any social safety net that keeps addicts from dying if they can't handle their shit.

>dude weed
found the degenerate.
kys

As the other anons said, edibles are really strong, not good for a first timer. Just have a couple a puffs of a joint. You usually don't really get high the first time anyway...

yup fucking more poison. leave the shit alone. it's just talking points for politicians and degenerates.

Only if you have a buzz on before you start on the weed. Bong before beer, in the clear.

Thank god.. finally we can begin to return to a natural order.

Friends of mine invited me to inhale some leafs in a few weeks, should I?

>inb4 lol dutchman that never did weed
I always stayed away from anything drug/smoke related, as I don't see how it'll help me in the long run. And if it's useless, there's no reason to be interested.

it's fine in moderation, better for you than alcohol.

It's a meme you dip. Anyways enjoy your big daddy government mentality where the way to solve your problems is continuously raising the amount of money you pay in taxes to go towards useless projects.

I feel that many of us do this.
What you currently running?
for me, it's PCK x Erdpurt from ACE under Perfect Sun Dwarf Star LED. 5gal DWC bucket with Advanced nutrients GMB(cheap stuff).

>Smoke weed
>Barerly feel anything
>Smoke more weed
>Still the same
Every single time

Idk I smoke but that doesn't change the fact that every last kike down to the child must be eradicated.

If trump rescheduled cannabis his numbers would skyrocket. Also it’s the right decision. Helluva lot better than getting wasted drunk and punching someone out or driving while intoxicated.

I do not smoke pot but I honestly don't see the harm or why it is illegal.

Would liberals finally stop bitching and gnashing their teeth on twitter every 15 seconds if Trump signed an executive order legalizing weed for recreational use?

About Fucking time. 420 blaze it faggots

Smoking the wrong strains

Single and anxious for 5 years, quit weed and fapping and got a beautiful sweet autistic gf with velvet skin on day 24 of quitting both, best thing I ever did.

how come that behavior on twitter is so abhorrent in liberals but desirable from your leader?

What age do you have to be to buy? Weed should not be touched between the ages of 16-21. Obviously

Nothing wrong with weed if you have some discipline and use moderately. It will make you sleepy and/or give you anxiety from time to time; but it can also make things more enjoyable.

Beware however, years of smoking daily can lead to anhedonia (difficulty finding pleasure or enjoyment in things).

Because they attack him on ever single issue no matter what. Even if he does something that could not be criticized by any rational stretch of the imagination, liberals still foam at the mouth and scream insults.

>Trump adopts a puppy
>FUCKING BIGOTED RACIST NAZI DRUMF ORANGE SEXIST CHEETO DID YOU ASK THOSE WOMAN IF YOU COULD PET THEM? FUCK YOU FUCK TRUMP NO FACIST KKK

I’ve just took on Weedmaps as a client. They replaced my highest paying client. Excited for 2018. I don’t care about the weed.

Weedmaps do some shady shit.

Like what?

Edibles aren't very strong, you'll need three or four. Drink some bong water too.

it's fucking bullshit that they're putting a 100mg dose cap on edibles. that's like putting a 15% cap on alcohol. all this is going to do is create a black market and potentially dangerous since there won't be a way for it to be lab tested and regulated. fucking idiots

>Actually paying for weed and not having a fenced off area in your backyard to grow a couple of outdoor plants and harvest a half a pound a crop

>Or just being a hobbiest and growing in a closet or a room in your house to grow primo Indo

Oh wait, you actually have to own your own house to do those things lol.

Have fun paying those taxes though! The price will come down in time regardless, like it has the past 15 years with medical.

When I first started buying pot in maybe 2008ish at 21, it was easily 20 a gram, maybe 55 an 8th.

Today in California, you'd be hard pressed to find even the highest tier bud cost that much. And quality across the board is MUCH greater on average. And now you have all the stupid gay shit like shatter and concentrates, and more edibles and drinks than you could sample in a lifetime.

Legalization is awesome. I wouldn't mind going back to a decade ago where not everyone and their grandma was growing so you could still sell average bud and clones to dispensaries without having to pay a bunch of shelf fees and paper work and bullshit - helped put my ass through college. But I'll take cheaper, better, standardized bud instead I suppose.

Charging a fuckton to add business on their site, bogus reviews.... They dont care who you are, you could be a criminal with a "shop" in your garage with contaminated weed, if you pay the fee, you get on weedmaps.

Basically they are only in it for money, not helping people get marijuana the right way

Why do trump supporters smoke weed?

>live in Saudi Floridia
>red county so full of hypocrite redneck hicks who suck off jesus
>medical passed last year
>blue counties are decriminalizing
>hick retard sheriff cracking down regardless because marijuana arrest justifies his salary
>doesn't matter because the state wants all your info (medical/financial/personal) to sign up for medical
>probably get your house raided before you have the chance to explain you have a medical card
>just another day in Saudi Floridia

That’s interesting. I have noticed that there are some unauthorized dispensaries on their app. However I don’t think it’s too serious in this particular case as it only violates local law. They’ve discussed a great interest in working with municipalities and reducing the black market.

Because they love freedom.

>people will just grow their own since its not illegal anymore
>nobody really makes any money, the weed economy ends up a meme.

Thats pretty much how it is where I live in commiefornia. State legalized it, but despite that, city bans it...

>smoking shitty backyard weed
or
>spending insane amounts on money on utilies for indoor
or
>pay store price from mass producers at a cheaper rate

>NOT YUH PLANT! ANYTHING BUT YUH PLANT!

To cope with their so-called "disenfranchisement". Ironically, weed is likely the cause. It's easy for the to blame their failings and fallout from society on the monolithic, omnipresent "establishment".

i do not think smoking weed is exclusive to trump supporters user,or to any other political group

Its all over. There are all kinds of sketchy illegal businesses that are on there with good reviews. Then when you go there its basically a hole in the wall shop ran by a cartel and you sign in on a post-it sticky pad, and the place only has one jar of trash weed

>People will chill out.
Donkeys will suffer.

>Legalization in 30 days

been legal here for years, nigga, you too late

already? seems sudden but i guess that's trump, the net newtrality thing seemed to catch everyone on the left off guard, if they wanted to try and convince us to balk at its repeal and consequently trump, they should have started shilling at it a long time ago, with actual arguments that hold water

Interestingly in my experience lobbying for it in CA. The democrats were so for legalization and the republicans weren’t. Once the prop passed on the ballot in late 2016 the Democrats scrambled to regulate it and the republicans want a law to go in effect ASAP.

Some cities are really shitty, some aren’t. If you’re violating a local ordinance, I wouldn’t sweat it. The cops don’t find it a high priority and none of the DAs, some cities are decent, most suck. They problem is that they crave local control, any power stripped from them and the cities team up and screech- hiring lawyers and finding loopholes.

>shift blame on drug and alcohol to avoid taking responsibility

>BRO THIS PLANT CURES DISEASES AND SHIT!

it used to be legal but they made it illegal most
likely because of jazz music and white kids
hanging out at jazz bars

yes and sales tax of +30%

Should it be about making money? Or should it be just about the liberty to grow and consume things that you enjoy -- things that don't really hurt anyone else -- not all that different than growing your own peppers or tobacco or brewing your own beer? Hell grow opium poppy or coca if you want.

If an individual somehow abuses that freedom and harms someone else, then deal with that individual - not unlike how how society would deal with a person who misused a firearm or a car or a baseball bat or rat poison.

Sounds gross. I wouldn’t want to visit those places anyway. Those places never last long. It’s like a game of wack a mole.