Should men be scared of Islam in Europe?

Straight 30yo european non-blonde born in Sweden. 1.90cm, 95kg. Spiritual but not in the theological sense.

Sick and tired of cultural marxism, third wave feminists, millenials and lgbttllaaqqpprrooddbbet. Guessing theyll be the first ones to taste the wrath when Islams teeth really set it.

My ethnic swedish friends hate defeatist thoughts and opinions but I havent seen them do anything about the situation so I am guessing theyre expecting someone else (no one) to do it.

If I refuse to leave Sweden and the Islamic caliphate takes over in 20 years or less. What do I have to fear as a tall strong brown haired man in Suedistan with all that Islams has to bring to a new nation? Sharia wont affect me in any way. In many ways, and without preaching defeatism, Sweden deserves to implode in order to rebuild itself.

BRRRRAAAAPPPPPP

hairy butt's

she needs a big black cock

wanna play a game of pretend?

Scared? No. Livid? Absofuckinglutely.

>What do I have to fear as a tall strong brown haired man in Suedistan with all that Islams has to bring to a new nation?
Nothing except the wrath of Allah.
Islam is religion of peace.

>in order to rebuild itself.
You won't be the one doing the rebuilding.

SWEDEN YES

gib eggshole pls - want to lick

7es but it’s too late. If your cops aren’t allowed to do it and you do not take thier place then you deserve it.

Damn, shes soaking the bed spread

Keep the gates open.
my daughter needs black cock

Are you Yugo?

If you really think you are alpha, convert to Islam. Only women and betas should be scared of the truth.

Are yall really that bad off?
Or are yall just shit-posting?
Either way, I find it sad.

You'd have to commit to a particular sect of Islam and become a hardliner for protection, lest you get picked off by a rival sect.

You know who kills the most Muslims? Other muslims.

The only one that needs that is you you massive faggot

read submission

White"""""""""""bois"""""""""" are a thing of the past. Muslims and niggers will inherit white women. Allah wills it.

>1.90cm, 95kg
Kinda big for a chick. Nice ass tho.

It really doesn't matter what you do. Destruction is what's good for you and for the rest of humankind, and it's now your fate. You can try to fight it as hard as you want or can, but that won't change anything at all. You might as well accept it, and be at peace with it, knowing that at least you'll share this bitter end with the rest of the worthless humans. Make the best out of your pathetic, miserable existence before you soon go extinct like you should.

>If you really think you are alpha,
Yes alphas fuck boys with the boys.

Reminder that Pisslam countries are treating europe like the brits treated australia, they send all their subhuman criminal low lives to europe so they don't have to worry about them anymore

im not afraid at all, i thank them for the revival of our peoples. without them we would have never moved out of the grasp fo the jews. However, I respect the sacrifice they and their families will make, as all muslims in Europe will likely be exterminated.

Religion of strong men.

Followers of the word of islam.

Yes