Last gundam I watched was Turn a Gundam is Iron Orphan worth watching

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ny24zPeQLks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Watch it and find out.

watch this

it's okay for the robots
the main character is boring
the main character's faction is a bunch of bloodthirsty child soldiers who are basically being indoctrinated by Kamina-lite (though his intentions are pure, he's just dumb).
there are a couple of qts but they don't stand out that much.

breddy gud

Boring like Hero from wing boring? Anyway a show about blood thirsty kids sounds cool

You'd move from one of the best gundam shows to one of the worst.

Only good Gundam is G. Op shouldnt watch anything else

> Boring like Hero from wing boring?
Even more boring.
Anyway, script writer is Mari Okada, so IBO is boring as hell. Also, a lot of QUALITY.

>not saving the fullsized pictures from twitter

Season 1 was meh with some good episodes throughout
Season 2 has be surprisingly good so far, even if there are posters from /m/ who will deny this, because they've made up their mind to hate it regardless.

Watch it for Gaelio. He's the best.

Master Asia approves.

youtube.com/watch?v=ny24zPeQLks

S1 was bad, S2 is mediocre.

Ignore the haters. It isn't perfect, but it's good, has some interesting fights, doesn't use a couple of normal Gundam tropes like endless beamspam making for much more close and personal fights, and the protagonist Mikazuki is the guy Heero Yui wishes he were.

It has some pacing issues, and it has a very different structure than most Gundam series, even if many of the actual events are quite Gundam.

It's alright. S1 might be a slog with a few good episodes. S2 is surprisingly good but not mind blowing. However if you loved Turn A and are looking for more along similar lines, IBO will likely disappoint.

While the main characters like Mika and Kudelia are pretty boring, you grow to enjoy most of the secondary cast.
In fact the show improved dramatically when it stopped actually focusing in the murder midget and the insecure jew.

What? What is with these terrible opinions?

Iron blooded orphans is one of the better gundams to date to me. Its like a mix of gundam 00, 08th MS team, and gurren lagann but has its own flow.

I agree, the main character is boring, but everyone else makes up for him. They don't hesitate to kill when necessary, and the story is definitely an underdog vibe. I'd say watch the hell out of it. When I finished s2 I felt like gundam was back.

IBO is worse than SEED Destiny.

Who cares what /m/ thinks they have shit taste in anime anyway

Nothing is worse than seed

You haven't watched IBO.

I haven't watched anything past episode 5 but it's already better

bullshit

IBO is nowhere near as bad as Destiny and it's far better than G-Reco

The only people who say IBO is the absolute worst gundam are retards from /m/ who shit on every show that isnt UC

I actually like IBO, although I'm still on episode 14 and catching up.

>When I finished s2
Are you from the future?

Are you trolling?

S1 has the better opening and credits theme

hopefully we will heard RAISE YOUR FRAG again at the last episode

>all this post

>Asking Sup Forums expecting anything else than gundam memes and shitposts
Weak bait.

greco < ibo

It's okay, not bad, not good. I only watched it since I thought Barbatos looked so fucking cool.

You can always recognize /m/ by their limited number of reaction images.

More like

G-Reco

Shino's lap looks comfy.

Yamagi's boypussi looks comfier

Who should i kill next orga

Okada being on staff automatically makes Orphans the only Gundam worth paying attention to.

grece

*greco

I think its okay, but then again i've enjoyed every gundam i've watched except Igloo so your mileage may vary. Season 1 was dull as fuck but season 2 has picked up.

No Greece sucks too.
Their economy is still in the crapper.

>demhips