One bitcoin is now worth over $9600 USD. If you spent 100$ on bitcoin in 2011, today you would be a multimillionaire...

One bitcoin is now worth over $9600 USD. If you spent 100$ on bitcoin in 2011, today you would be a multimillionaire. Your life would have been so unbelievably comfy.

Cryptocurrency is the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

fiatleak.com/
platform.jsecoin.com/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff26121&utm_content=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BTC is, right now, nothing more than a speculative vehicle. If there is a future for crypto it is because of blockchain technology getting adopted by large corporations, but that does not necessarily include BTC itself. also, this is not politics so please go back to /biz/.

Cash it out then faggot
Until then you have nothing but imaginary money

>all these cryptoshills
>thinking crypto currency will solve the usury JQ problem

bitcoin is for retarded soyboys, onionboys all buy ethereum.

If I hadn't spent all my bitcoin on weed in college, I'd be worth 4 million and change...

Fuck. Now I have to be an entrepreneur and shit.

The long road is for chumps.

jes niggers come to /biz/ we are raping lefties and pajeets and make shekel of them. Sup Forumstards are he best shills on this godforsaken basket weaving forum and crypto is all about shilling

The only way to cash out your bitcoin is to find an even bigger retard than yourself who'd buy it at these prices

I see non technical people on facebook posting about investing in Bitcoin now... that means it's time to get out.

Kek, shitcoin pumped by tethers.

The whole crypto world is going to crash terribly.

It is run by retarded teenagers and world class scammers.

I own some cryptos, because I still like the tech, but the people behind all suck dicks.

Also I like Ponzi schemes if I get out on time.

You mean any given exchange?
>oh remember mt gox goy you dont want to lose all my shekel- I mean all your shekels- I mean all your cash, right?

real onionboys are invested in IOTA for astronomical gains

I'm sure Mr. Kikeberg would love to buy your bitcoin if you pay him a """small""" fee. Being a middleman is hard work after all!

> bought at $19
> cashed out at $500
> was enough to start a business without a bank loan
> no regrets

I bought 30k dogecoin in its early beginning instead. I still have those 30k doge, and I want to exchange them for some other coin, since doge isn't a serious coin.

30k doge is only worth 60$, though. What should I do with them?

I consider spending half of the doge on some serious coin that will gives me a large volume and that has a chance to grow big in the future. And then spend the other half on bitcoin, in case 1 satoshi = 1 cent in the future.

What should I do?

>dogecoin
....kys

Turn it all to ETH

yeah I know.
How about half of it to ETH and half of it to BTC?

xmr and btc, forget about eth, it is an alt coin jew scam bound to fail

ETH guy is a full blown commie. I wouldn't call it smart to ensure your money to something made by a communist

Proof that burgers are literally idiots:
fiatleak.com/

>Shows who is buying.

Classic stock market is more reliable

>mfw was on the bitcoin train in 2013 but was to dumb to make an actual investment.

I guess i can still make some money if this and eth...

how do you convert bitcoin into cash in pocket? who the fuck is buying internet money with cash anyway?

lmao say again ? i cashed out 40k on coinbase
on such big sums i don t even care about jewbase taking money from me

yeah man you'd have to go from bar to bar asking anyone to buy your stash lol
moron

Best thing to do now is to get in on one before they list. For anyone who has missed out but want in on a crypto currency.
JSEcoin has recently launched. If you open an account, confirm email and they will automatically start you off with a deposit of 0.12 JSEcoin.
No bullshit, no spam, you can just sit on it and forget about it. You certainly dont need to purchase any. Follow the link it'll take you to their page, if you opt in you will be one of the initial investors for this crypto.

platform.jsecoin.com/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff26121&utm_content=

Wait, so it's literally only burgers buying right now?

this

I have coins stored (bought in 2012)and I know this shit is not that exciting. Have yet to see any results. you can buy darknet stuff with it, that's all I've seen.

This is showing trades user.

It was like this with the hype back in 2013 or w/e year it was. Theres a good chance it will come down again. Nobody wants to hear it.

proof or it didn't happen

also keep in mind there i no legal grounds for anything, coinbase et al can fuck you over anytime and the only thing you can do is write angry letters

>you can make money without working by manipulating imaginary figures
if only there was a name for this sort of behavior

Just cashed out. Gonna buy back in next time it dips.

It'll crash again, no doubt.
A lot of people are talking about selling at 10k, which will cause the price to go WAY down.
Plus one hack of an exchange and it'll be deja vu all over again.

I did, I am.
Hoping for a crash so I can get back in though.

>invest 10,000$ in 2011
>be biollionaire now
>starve, because I can't buy anything with this shit

Yeah no, it's just a scam and once (((finance))) gets a stranglehold on it, it will be even worse than fiat currency. Even worse, it can be utilized to shut you down completely.
You've been played.

lots of people think they would've bought at 100 and sold at 10k

most likely you would've bought at 100 and sold at 90

>if you spent $1000 on x when it was almost valueless, you'd be a millionaire today
wishful thinking, opportunities are limited and this one is probably over now

You post it through your glory hole.

Fair enough lad I might be wrong was posted before.

Sour grapes to one side, Bitcoin shows me that the global recession is about to happen. Literally all this cheap QE money looking for mad gainz as everything else is maxed out.

How Bitcoin performs during the upcoming global recession will be fascinating. I suspect it will be horrendous.

bought 4 btc at 1700 in July sold one at 8900. Now I'm gonna wait a few months/years until I sell the remaining 3.

it only works for a certain amount of money, as long as there are people buying bitcoin

its probably chink billionaires dumping their money into it

I dont think it will hit 10k on Coinbase. I think people are going to sell off before it hits 10k because they expect everyone to sell at 10k and want to be safe. Kind of like how on Litecoins last bull run it got to 97 and then dropped.

>A possible global currency without the need of banking isn't politics
Sorry to pop your bubble but it is.

How so Shaqiri user?

It's not you stupid shit, and neither your post or your image proved otherwise. This shilling belongs on /biz/.

>2011
HAHAHAHA!!!! I was co-op mining them in 2010 when they first got started. 2011 was too late to the game.

>cash it out
it *is* cash, stupid. you wanna pay capital gains on that shit? kinda defeats the point of it.
never thought it would be worth anything, so i stuck that big fuckin wallet with 100k btc on a cd somewhere and forgot about it for a few years. trumpkek.

i had several bitcoin in 2010 and i spent them on research psychedelics that ruined me

there's a lesson there

>tfw lost $200 in bitcoin during the silk road seizure
Should I ask for it back?

Yes it's related to politics. Perhaps OP could've made his post less shilly, nevertheless blockchain technology has the potential to revolutionize banking and other industries.
There're many multinational companies investing and integrating blockchain technology.

>Bitcoin is actually AI, its focus is to integrate into major systems through the block chain, it is increasing its value on its own to entice more and more people.

through BTC mining, it is consuming exponentially increasing amounts of energy from power grids world wide. it is feeding, and powering itself, as it compounds its knowledge and ability to 'learn'. IT has abused humanity through curiosity and greed (btc) and has shrouded it in the general publics inability to understand the true essence of this action.

>In the past month alone, Bitcoin mining electricity consumption is estimated to have increased by 29.98%
>If it keeps increasing at this rate, Bitcoin mining will consume all the world’s electricity by February 2020.
>Estimated annualised global mining revenues: $7.2 billion USD (£5.4 billion)
>Estimated global mining costs: $1.5 billion USD (£1.1 billion)
>Number of Americans who could be powered by bitcoin mining: 2.4 million (more than the population of Houston)
>Number of Britons who could be powered by bitcoin mining: 6.1 million (more than the population of Birmingham, Leeds, Sheffield, Manchester, Bradford, Liverpool, Bristol, Croydon, Coventry, Leicester & Nottingham combined) Or Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
>Bitcoin Mining consumes more electricity than 12 US states (Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, Maine, Montana, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Vermont and Wyoming)

>Bitcoin is actually AI
No it isn't, Bitcoin can't 'learn'

The mining costs loads of energy is true though. Idk how accurate that prediction is but I would like to see a comparison between video gaming total energy consumption and mining.

why would you keep them on someone else's servers? you could just encrypt the wallet with a strong password and store multiple copies in different places.