AKB0048

>Adding an actual romance subplot to an idol show

Holy shit, how did idolfags not kill themselves when this aired? Did nips end up wanting her to kill herself because of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=azEvfD4C6ow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop writing bullshit, also the show makes it clear they can't date

Wouldn't her just admitting she loves the dude be enough to set idolfags off and have them start demanding she shave her head or some shit?

the show was for people who weren't idolfags, yet

Pretty much this. Also as far as I understand, people are okay with the "produsah" romance-teasing in idolmaster. It probably depends if the series establishes itself as yuribait or not.

>they can't date
Yes. The best course of action is too wait until she is practically infertile.

I wonder what kind of influence the age of the eggs have on the child.

I think this was one of the VAs that was not an idol.

Idolmaster's first anime is a romance anime.

The staffs are absolute madmen.

>AKB
>real romance

ROFL

honey pot flood

You know nothing of idols or this show.

False, every single one of them was from AKB48. Only Iwata Karen was a kenkyuusei at the time.

I love Satou Amina's voice.

How many of her fans killed themselves?

I didn't mind it, as it just makes the setting and characters seem more grounded. Then again, I have autism and don't mind seeing realistic/relatable elements in anime.

Both of them.

Even the guy whose dick she sucked?

>You know nothing of idols or this show.

Please enlighten me then. Ask I've heard about idolfags is how autistic they are in demanding idols remain pure, so I would assume that would be for 2d idols as well.

>Holy shit, how did idolfags not kill themselves when this aired?
Here, I tell you the real story. It's a little sad, considering you seem to like the show and so did I.
Idolfags didn't watch this because of "animu shit".
Animefags didn't watch it because of "3DPD shit".
The only people who watched it are Kawamorifags, and people who somehow ended up watching it. I saw anons sperging about the excavator, so I picked it up, and I loved it. But basically, the idolfags didn't watch it.

It's nothing like your typical idolshow anyway, so I don't blame them. This series actually "tries" to tell a story and that's not why otaku watch/buy anime, especially idolfags.

Well, that's true. But I still kinda remember that no one watched the show that was supposed to watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=azEvfD4C6ow

Way to ruin an otherwise perfect song with shitty bashcore.

The threads for it were nonstop and pretty large back when it was airing.

night night Sup Forums

Why was 0048 so fucking good, and why was Delta so shit when they already had the perfect formula? They just had to replicate it

>the show makes it clear they can't date
And that each have to go their separate ways. Pic related.

Show needed more a-chan and her hypno eyes.