How the fuck does anyone read this trash? I gave it a shot and this has to be the worst thing I've ever read...

How the fuck does anyone read this trash? I gave it a shot and this has to be the worst thing I've ever read. Naruto is better than this shit.

I dropped it once I found out they were all being degenerate sexnorms between chapters.

Eh, the early arcs was fun.

I think it become shit after timeskip.

People only ever say for the girls, but that is no excuse. Plenty of non-shit manga out there with cute girls. No need to settle for this.

I actually managed to put almost 150 chapters into this, though after around 80-90 I was just waiting to see if it would get any better. The final straw was that they just revived Gerald or jerald whatever the fuck his name is. Not only do no characters die in this series, the one character who actually did die just got brought back to life. I can't take this seriously. I've read almost 150 chapters and there has been no character development, almost no plot development, no romantic development, etc. Virtually nothing has changed from now and around chapter 20. The characters haven't even really gotten any stronger, they just asspull out super strength whenever they fight a villain.

>that art

it's like you told a computer to turn one piece even more anime and this came out

>le naruto is bad meme

Even if you shine a turd, it's still a turd

We used to call it Two Piece.

The real problem is how repetitive it is. At first the formula is kinda fresh, but it just keeps going staler.

>naruto
>a turd
it is guaranteed to be deeper than your favorite anime

Anal rape goes pretty deep too.
Doesn't make it enjoyable.

like your mother's vagina

Don't use emoticons on Sup Forums.

>At first the formula is kinda fresh
>Villain appears
>Fucks everything up
>"Let's call the Fairy Rangers!"
>Fairy Rangers get beat up because the eemies always have one secretly/unexpectedly superstrong wizard
>"I WILL WIN FOR MY NAKAMAS AAAAAAAAAAAA"
>They win

It's never been fresh. It's the most basic shonen plot but everything is turned up to 11.

>"I WILL WIN FOR MY NAKAMAS AAAAAAAAAAAA"
This shit is what really kills me. The author doesn't even bother to have the characters train or learn new abilities, they just get stronger when they fight the villain for no reason whatsoever. Then they get weak again until the next villain shows up and the super power returns.

Typical shounenshit adventures + fine titties + fine asses + hetfaggotery.
Pretty much perfect formula for hormonal teens who haven't read much shounenshit before.

I specially love when Gildarts praises Natsu for knowing when to surrender against an enemy far too powerful for him, and then Natsu proceeds to do the complete opposite of that for the rest of the show

This is basically the biggest problem with the series. A lot of other shounen series have this sprinkled in a little bit, and sure it's cliche, but it's pretty cool.

Fairy Tail uses this as its bread and butter and it's fucking irritating after the first 2 times.

>tfw keep buying satan tail mangos even though I know it was shit after the Timescape arc

even I know it is wasting my money, I can't stop buying this shit because my principle that not to stop what you begin at first

>my principle
That would be a shit principle.
I don't believe for a second that it's actually a principle though. It's pure autism. Don't dress it up as something that it isn't.

I've read Fairy Tail since chapter 60 or so and keep up with the weekly chapters. I unironically enjoy it and consider it a better series than Magi and Blue Exorcist.

My reasoning is as follows:
>great art
>pretty damn funny
>can get pretty HYPE
I mean, yeah, the plot is total trash with the same events happening every arc, but there are half decent plot twists to keep the weekly threads interesting, and Mashima has some talent with teasing ships.

I'll keep reading it until the end.

it's..... kinda....... a collector syndrome

you can't stop collect something untuk them all are collected

>untuk

*until

Stop it with the ellipses.

It's the best example of guilty pleasure I can think.

I am thinking about picking it up because I want dumb fanservice, but also not just ecchi and has something going for it besides tittays and asses. It's hard to explain.

I don't know, you don't read shounen for the plot. The art is good, the characters wacky, and the humor fun. The early arcs had backstory going for them, but all that's left is powerlevels. It's not as good but I don't see any reason to drop it. Most series are like that.

'Cause Juvia is cute. Waifuism basicly. It's true that it's utter garbage and the plot is super random and inconsistant.

I read it only for the ryona.
And anyway reading a chapter took 3 4 minutes at week.

it wasnt a turd until after the chunin exams

I do it for her. Because she is the most interesting person in this manga, she is fucking strong as fuck, has a cool ability and had a good backstory and getting a even better backstory.

It's basically One Piece 2.0 but worse

when is the new chapter?

What were you trying to prove with this?

Oh its just ERZA. JUST ERZA THE WALKING FUCKING BULLSHIT ANSWERS INCARNATED.

No chapter this week

>Most interesting person in this manga
Sure, her PLOT is interesting as fuck I get you user.
>fucking strong as fuck
strong due to asspull friendship powers. She is actually one of the biggest problems this manga has if you ask me
>has a cool ability
muh swords
>had a good backstory
the only one you actually got right
>and getting a even better backstory
whew lad. Even fanfics make more sense than the shit we get currently.

>not most interesting
what? Is zeref loli-lover now more interesting? or Natsu and his stupid "Now I will fight against grey because fuck everything" ? We know she has a mother so what happened is way more interesting than the fucking plot user

>strong as fuck
You know that literally everyone in this manga has this asspull friendship shit? At least we knew before that erza was strong as fuck. And every shonen has "friendship power" you idiot.

>muh swords
yeah muh fire, ice, air, muh spirits is better

>backstory
allright user then tell me which backstory besides maybe mavis (until the zeref thing) was cool? Erza´s was the best one before they gave the mother daughter thing and now we know that erza is the daughter of the most powerfull mage so that would also explain why the fuck she is strong.

Pretty much no to simply everything. I never said I find a character more interesting, I never said another power is cooler or that another backstory is better. Erza is a fucking awfully written character with a simple as fuck power driven by asspull if it gets hard and her ok backstory is about to get totally fucked up by fanfic tier muh dragon princes of another time bullshit. Her being so shit isn't problematic though since Fairy Tail itself is the worst long running manga existing currently and pretty much all characters are on her or even worse level.

Like someone is reading FT for its plot

>How the fuck does anyone read this thrash?

It has a certain quality to it which draws people in week after week

See

now that right there is what I call some nice PLOT, I'd unzip my pants but jokes on you I never had them on to begin with

Mashima draws better girls than anyone else in the industry.

This nigga understands.

Each person has their own taste. If you don't like you don't like it.

死ぬ

Fuck off Christina, you come frome a much better series you really don't need to be here.

characters never die in One Piece either so..
actually all your criticism applies to One Piece

user, that's the sunk cost fallacy. You are just throwing good money after bad.

Not even him but except that they actually do all the time. Most of them do it in flashbacks but fuck you for even comparing those two series to one another.

I read up to like chapter 250 of One Piece and not a single character died, including supporting characters

in fact even the villains don't die, they just get beat up and captured so they can return to again like a Saturday morning cartoon

oh sorry after 600 chapters a supporting character dies well done

>actually all your criticism applies to One Piece

nothing of what he said applies to one piece and its obvius that you dont read it.

only the romance develop since oda said he doesnt want love shit in the crew.

>only the romance develop since oda said he doesnt want love shit in the crew.
which is one of the best decisions ever made since romance shit always takes the spotlight of the actual plot. Hell look at Hero Academia. Since Ochako started to crave for the madman dick it's pretty much the only thing discussed in the threads.

I read it for the cute girls.

The first part and GMG were alright . Dropped after that . Also it's still better than moeshit that Sup Forums likes . At least it has a god tier girls !

The girls are great. Isn't that enough?
Why shounentards are insufferable retards?

Naruto is a solid 5/10, that means half of every manga is worse than it, so that doesn't mean much.