TUTURU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Vmo3JEgt0M
youtube.com/watch?v=6cGprZe4TjE
youtube.com/watch?v=SIbBKpZWabQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NcJvmrQDkmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dropped that show because of her.

Ruined the show for me. I stopped watching.

She's a big guy.

A wild TUTURU appears

Well this is quite the world line

DUDURUUU :DDDDD

Best. Girl. Much better than that reddit girl.

22ru

I-I'm no reddit girl

:D

Liar.

Mayushi loves his husbando more than what most of Sup Forums love their waifu.

Too bad he will never love her in a romantic way.

Honestly makes me feel kind of bad for her

>Mayushii had spent her entire childhood developing powerful, complex feelings for Okabe
>he got snatched away from her by some random girl they'd never met before who constantly picks fights with him in what is according to her just 2 weeks

That has got to hurt.

>Too bad he will never love her in a romantic way.
Hiyoku Renri no Darling

This show was some hot garbage. Babby's first science fiction. Even the characters were terrible.

Reminds me of how Trump won. Fucking pottery.

Always remember Mayushii is not for lewd.

For you

Okabe loves Mayuri more though, even if not in a romantic way.

>Clinton had spent her entire political career developing powerful, complex connections with the American political elite to secure the presidency
>it got snatched away from her by some random billionaire with no experience in politics who constantly picks fights with the MSM in just a couple of years

It certainly fits.

Doesn't he explicitly say that Kurisu is the most important person to him at least a couple of times?

Yes.

They are a perfect couple.

Mayuri is just like a NEET's mother.

Even the producer of Steins Gate made a gameplay of zero and he called Mayuri [NEET's mother] on the first scene on the roof of Radikan.

Do you have a source?

Ara ara, Tuturu~

Just search Steins gate 0 in nico video and somewhere in the November mark it will appear.

I like Mayuri too, but that moment was devastating for the whole humanity.

tomboy alert

I've seen the others in this set, and there's something off about the art, particularly the faces.

Pretty sure it's the way the faces are drawn.

it may or may not be the faces

I've heard it is fan art.

faces

jesus christ

DUDDURUU

So when did Okabe give Suzuha the time machine battery?
Daru and Mayuri should have noticed it but they never mention it

S;G 0 anime when?

But in the end he sacrificed her, even though it's her wish that tipped the scale for Okabe. I wonder if the situation is the reverse, where Mayuri would've to sacrificed herself for Kurisu who would Okabe choose?

>ywn be a S;G secondary

>Trump spent all his money on a time travel device
>Has gone through this election hundreds of times just for this moment.

I sure this isn't his first run at the presidency either or this time line is fucked.

delet

youtube.com/watch?v=0Vmo3JEgt0M

End of next year, I'd say.

Did Mayuri upload her consciousness to Maho's body?

>That violent Tuturu at the end

>Babby's first science fiction.
There will never be a good plot centered around complex time travel.

Kek!

Gachimuchi is my reason to live.

That would imply Maho would not be a Dwarf anymore.

Have the sprites been ripped yet?
I need Santa Mayuri sprites for something

But there is. Steins;Gate.

The plot turns to ass because they abandon the simple framework they set up for dmails so they can bullshit about time paradoxes for the sake of drama. It's only the characters/bantz that make S;G good.

>That filename
I know right.

There are no time paradoxes though.

Time travel was a mistake.

It's the whole reason okabe has to fake a stabbing instead of just dragging her away to not be stabbed.

No, Kagari was

>turned to ass
Nah, Lukako aside, the dramas were solid.

This has been discussed to death, Jesus.

youtube.com/watch?v=6cGprZe4TjE

this

Doesn't he do that so the timeline doesn't change into something he can't control? Wouldn't he disappear if that happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=SIbBKpZWabQ

I thought Okabe has to fake the stabbing so the worldline won't deviate too much.

So that everything stays the same except there's no dystopia or WW3.

If Okabe simply moved Kurisu away, there's a probability she will die by heart attack and the worldline will change to a bizzare one like Faris' ending.

That's what I think at least.

So,when does the Zero edition comes out?
youtube.com/watch?v=NcJvmrQDkmA

Has anyone here read Chaos;Child and would be willing to answer my questions?

Guys I'm so confused and unsatisfied. At the end of milky way crossing, it's implied that Okabe sets off the find Mayuri and Suzuha who might be stuck somewhere outside a world line without fuel for the time machine, since we know the true ending of steins gate this means he must succeed in giving them fuel or a battery, making them succeed in convincing past mayuri in convincing emo okabe to try to save kurisu again. What happens to this sacrificial okabe? Since he is supposed to die in 2025 in this world line, nothing really changes right?

They're all going to steins gate afterwards, so it doesn't matter if he gets fucked.

Was this obvious? I had to spend like a whole day thinking about it.

Leskinenfags BTFO
Who can shaman girls even compete?

Okabe dies user...
40 million years in the past.

How many scoops does Mayuri take?

Well people should stop thinking different things than me.

I dunno about the VN but in the anime at least future okabe sends back a video in which he talks about causality shit and gives that for the reason okabe couldn't change anything.

I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS

>I dunno about the VN but in the anime at least future okabe sends back a video in which he talks about causality shit and gives that for the reason okabe couldn't change anything.
He can't change shit due to attractor fields. Just read the VN.

He said he had to have okabe fail once to give him motivation in the future. The series keeps flipping back and forth on whether it matters if you maintain causality within the time loop you're in. It matters when they want dramatic tension and doesn't matter when they actually want to change shit and advance the plot.

Kurisu looks lovely in that CG.

It actually make sense within the universe model of time traveling.

Don't you mean lively?

No, but you're right as well you cheeky cunt.

Is it true that scientists like listening to Mozart?

It doesn't, the only time the serie was weird about this was Suzuha's time machine. Otherwwise causality regarding attractor fields is always respected afaik,it's just that as the "observer" causality regarding said AF must not be raped according to what he knows, and he "knows" that Kurisu "died", or at least looked so, which is respected afterward. The serie is quite stable regarding. this. who knows if it would have worked for Mayuri too. (but making her look dead when she wasn't would be a bit more complicated there because of Sern)

cute

The universe model is inconsistent.

Future okabe was going to be overwritten anyway if okabe succeeded. Maintaining his motivation wouldn't matter at all. Also they don't even handwave how the video file unscrambled itself. And they imply attractor field convergence has something to do with causality. Apparently the attractor field isn't converging to kurisu dying, it's converging to okabe thinking she died. Unless okabe is just god's favorite human they don't have any reason to expect that besides him being the one dicking with time.

>Also they don't even handwave how the video file unscrambled itself.

Two things:
-Either the first ones were failed, et more time loops created more Okabe, who used their knowledge that was higher than the last ones thanks to the last one's interference, and the technology was perfected with more loops.
-The first times Okabe had his cell phone with him which created interferences somehow because the "real Okabe" had the same phone using the same number and all all this moment; note that suzuha tells him to leave his cell phone in the present before it works.

It is consistent, the only problem is Suzuha's time machine which shouldn't existe and therefore create a time paradox, but it's pretty much the only thing.

and no, Okabe isn't "god's fvorite human", it's just playing with the common "observer role" in quantum mechanics in fiction and with the MWI. The role of the observer is quite important in the serie, cf the very name of the original op.

>Future okabe was going to be overwritten anyway if okabe succeeded
It's about establishing a connection between future Okabe (a.k.a 0 Okabe) and that Okabe. The way the model works make the stream of event is actually like this: Okabe failed (we observed this point, but not actually) -> Okabe becomes one of many Zero Okabe -> Zero Okabe sends video file back to that Okabe -> Okabe received watched the video file (this is the point where we observed). Imagine time as a video in S;G, when you play the video, what you've already watched will be frozen within time whereas what you're watching at this very moment is the only one in motion. Imagine watching that video to the point of 23:00 and at that point you pause the video and skipped back to point 16:00 or something, then you press play again. That's how that D-Mail worked, except that now the video playback is different.
>the video unscrambled itself
This, I agree is a plot hole, the Okabe who hasn't established his connection with Zero yet shouldn't have that and there's no reason to send it to July anyway, send it to the time frame that Suzuha is arriving is okay.
>Unless okabe is just god's favorite human they don't have any reason to expect that besides him being the one dicking with time.
I thought S;G0 nailed it pretty hard that Okabe is indeed the messiah of humanity because of Reading Steiner.

One of the many theories I had from the first time I saw steins;gate was that absolutely nothing says that the Okabe we saw as the "absolute first", another Okabe can perfectly have tried before and rate an imperfect D-video.
In fact it's possible that there was quite a lot of failed attempts before, where future-Okabe tried various tings that didn't work.

I more or less answered the rest above but even if it's a bit weird I'm not sure it'd count as a plot hole, there are tons of possible (and likely given how the show works) explanations for it, once the idea that this Okabe is "special" from the beginning is discarded

If his past self ever gets the video then it knows all this at that point and the world realigns like a dmail. He had to get it scrambled then have it unscrambled somehow.

So how do you explain the first convergence? There's no future observer there, just his past self after its brain was manipulated by his future self.

Also do they actually say shit about being like quantum mechanics in the VN?

It could be that the Zero Okabe of that convergence failed in sending the message back, true. After all convergence does change everytime the Okabe goes back to the past, just the percentage of change is so low it doesn't display on the meter. By going back to the past and involved himself with the death of Kurisu, the convergence number changed a little bit to the timeline where he succeeded in sending a video D-mail. But at the point where he received the D-mail the convergence isn't changed yet that's why the video is scrambled.
The order of events within Steins Gate doesn't actually follow a straight line, that's why it's such a clusterfuck.

I mean the events of S;G doesn't follow time and even timeline itself has its own "time".

There's no need to even tell it, everything is about a variation of the MWI, which COMES from QM to begin with. Of course it's a theme park version but the two are related from the beginning to the end. The multiverse in S;G exists because of QM, sine it's based on the MWI which is, I think, explicitely named at some point.

I'm not even sure that it is a d-mail in the meaning used in the novel. A D-mail cause a world line shift if the difference is big enough; A time machine doesn't have to cause one, in fact it's more like the time leap machine which doesn't change the world line if your actions don't change it afterward, which is the big difference between the two.
This being say even if we put the theory about a failed attempt that is working afterward aside, I sure hope that if they have the technology to time travel, they also have the technology to encrypt a file and unlock it after a certain time; that's something we can do even nowadays.

As I aid my main theory back then was that MC-Okabe is, let's say, a third okabe that brought his phone with him, and two copy of EXACTLY the same phone receiving the video at the same time scrambled the data until it was fixed by Okabe going to the past and killing Kurisu without his phone this time. But the easy way of something unlocking itself with time also works and is less needlessly complicated.

There should never be any reason to intentionally fail. If past okabe ends up failing then his future self is motivated to fuck with time. If he ever succeeds his future self doesn't exist in a state that it needs to fuck with time. In no circumstance does future timefucking okabe need to change the past to motivate himself to change time.

>but in the anime
stop there

Like I said, it doesn't work like in our world. The model of Steins;Gate implied that real present doesn't actually travel from past to the future but constantly switched back and forth between past and future everytime time machines are involved.
It should be like pic related.

It's a video file, not a program. A video file doesn't do things on its own, it's just data.

The point is that in the timeline that okabe received it unscrambled the first time he looked at it would change his actions. Nothing past okabe looking at the static video in the first email happened, instead he sat down and tried to figure out what future him was yammering about. His future self just d videomailed himself away from his plan.

It's not about a failure on purpose, it's just that the previous attempt could be failed because of said line about letting his phone here. basically Steins;gate is a HUGE chain of trial and errors (something that is confirmed very clearly in zero afterward).

And this is why I said that the onlly read "plot hole" is Suzuha's time machine (which would cause problems even way before this video mail), but it's probably just a little fanservice to allow for an happy ending, if you remove this part the rules are very clearly established and work fine in S;G 1.

And he is motivated afterward anyway by all the events in zero; everything else is PURE trial and error from the future with a lot of time loops we never, ever see in S;G1 but are implied most of the time by small things, I found it clear enough even without the drama CD showing a lot of theses but if you need them to understand it can be interesting, they help explaining some things like Mayuri deciding to slap the shit out of Okabe (which isn't exactly in-character).

Bad bait

Also another strict rule is there's always ONLY ONE timeline exists in any moment at any given time.
If you wonder what happened after the point of cut off future then my guess is they only exist as hypothetical futures but not actual futures.