anime-eupho.com/story/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lzf0K3JU_Kw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

C91 Collaboration fanbook

>youtube.com/watch?v=Lzf0K3JU_Kw
RIP /u/

reminder that hard work and persistence pays off

The immense butthurt all over the interwebs is amazing.

>girls confessing to each other
>THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS
>shoe and kumiko talking to each other
>OMG HETEND CONFIRMED YURI BTFO
...what?

No hairpin no het end.

This guys is right
het totally bfto!

Asuka you sexy girl.

Terrible OP.
Someone make a new thread

>hysterical yurishitters is what kyoani is directly exposed to in the comments
wake me up right now

Why is this allowed?

>confessing

Kek.

Not sure how many times it has to be spelled out that Reina has announced she likes penis. Reina. Likes. Penis. Penis is not pussy.

>officialy KyoAni channel
>only western comments
>same with their Twitter
When will they give up making anime for Japan and just produce it directly for west?

VEG seems to be first attempt with it being translated in 7 languages already in production.

It's been a long road lads, but we made it.

>oyari drawing ribbons
Holy fucking shit.

R-Reina, your yukata is coming undone

>When will they give up making anime for Japan and just produce it directly for west?
Not taking the bait

She needs to learn the value of pucci. pussy > penis

Correct. Why would anyone product anime for West, when whole anime industry repositions itself now to produce products for Chinese market?

>When you try to grab those tits, but they are mia.
poor Shoe, should have stayed with Mamiko.

>those comments

Fucking weeaboos man.

>Kumiko not even sitting besides him and is sitting at edge of the seat

The symbolism now compare the way she sits besides Reina.

>Takeda drawing Reina again.
Mercy.

>symbolism

That word probably doesn't mean what you think.

Kumiko is just shy. It is normal for a healthy young hetero girl to get shy in the presence of a boy

What are the nips reaction to the PV are they as assblasted as the yurifags?

It's true though. Nothing to get get concerned at. The hairpin doesnt even appear.

No, /u/ is western tumblr shit thing

Japs find it cute.

>denying yourself premium fap material because of some stupid internet fanbase
Kumiko fucking Reina is hot. Reina fucking Taki is hot. If you disagree, you're a faggot.

Nobody never denied anything, it is indeed premium fap material, but that's all.

>Reina fucking Taki is hot.
Its not. Best straight doujin so far is Taki whoring Reina to some other male student.

Overall amount and quality of Euphonium doujinshi is poor atm, but hopefully new Comiket will fix it.

>All those people flipping out in the comments on the video.
That's why western yuri fans are pathetic.

>Reina lusting over Taki episode immediately followed up by a Shoe-Kumiko episode

Have mercy on their poor yurifag souls, Kyoani.

Beat them while they're down

Somehow that supposedly 'controversial' scene in episode 11 made things worse for them.

Which one?

Not really a shoe1fag but i enjoyed their scenes in s1 pre ep8. They felt comfortable with eachother.

When were you when t/u/mblr fags got BTFO?

>/u/fags got btfo
90% of their thread is /u/fags saying "I told you so" to the two people that were still delusional.

Everyone press the dislike button, we have to let Kyoani know that we don't want this

Wrong board.

What are they even doing with Kumiko. KyoAni did such a great job making Reina move on from her crush and now this mess.

>reina
>moving on

pick one

>Reina move on from her crush
Is this what people really believe?

Reina didn't move on though
Also Kumiko's just chilling with her brother

Honestly I never cared about who Kumiko ends up with, while I did ship Reina and Kumiko (mostly just because they are cute together) I always knew that Shuuichi was the only option for her.
I'm a /u/-fag but damn, I will never get in the level of those that shoehorn "lesbians this" "lesbians there" to everyones throat, they are as obnoxious as those that think that liking girls with dicks isn't gay

>moving on
she literally told the corpse of his wife to fuck off he's hers now

>Reina
>move on from Taki
Next time use your brain to absorbs an information. Not your genital.

>That like to dislike ratio
all this butthurt. top fucking kek.

>girls with dicks
>not boys with tits.

Best kind of boys

It sounds less gross the first way.

>ready to crush dreams

Frankly I always consider any show where men are missing, as not a true lesbian show. Yuri just isn't very authentic if it was forced upon by a lack of options. To me, Yuri is only Yuri if the females choose each other over the male options out there.

The very fact that /u/ panics when ever shoe shows up, is proof enough that they know they are on shaky ground.

>over the male options
Name one anime where a girl is presented with both straight/yuri options and it wasn't obvious from the start that she was going to end up with the girl.

Shinsekai Yori

>They doesn't even learn from Tamako Love Story
KEK.

That shit was clear as day and night.

Pretty sure mc wanted that guy's dick even during the mandatory gay phase.

>just got off from work

Glad to know that /ourboy/ shoe has won

Any of my bros here for /ourboy/ shoe?

OUR FUCKING GUY

Don't they not end up together though?

Tromboner finally gonna tap some of that euphole

/our guy/ fan since S1.

Makes me wanna purchase a Tromboner so I could get some Euphole in my college band

I'm here, user-senpai.

The ass was phat.

Why are they perfect for each other?

Asking for a yuri end is like asking for Satoru from Erased to uncuck himself

Seeing Kumiko casually talking to Shoe is weird.

Do you people actually expect Kumiko and Shuuichi to end up together in the show or are you just memeing to scare yurifags?

I thought the most optimistic scenario was to have an OVA from Shuuichi's perspective with the confession and everything, but since there's only 7 BDs and first one is episode one only, I guess we're not getting an OVA at all.

>Bunny Asuka
ooh lawd.

>/u/ shit won't happen
Well, time to finally watch this from my backlog.

TADAIMA

Chance of a yuri end since the start was 0%
Chance of a het ending is 1%
Chance of it being left open is 99%

>No, /u/ is western tumblr shit thing
>Japs find it cute.
ねーよw

I don't see Shoe x Kumiko happening this late in the game, but I don't Reina x Kumiko happening either. Not exactly a win, but yurifags get BTFO.

Plus Shoe x Kumiko are already canon in the LNs. The anime would've just been an extra treat.

Of course not. But seeing yurifags get riled up over Shuichi is entertaining as fuck. If you've read the interviews you'd already expect this.

>when you're sitting right next to a faggot.

Shoe ending isn't happening-this was already confirmed in an interview-but a Reina ending definitely isn't happening either. We have the fact that Shoe/Kumiko are already canon in the source material.

Reina/Kumiko on the other hand was just bait all along.

>Shoe ending isn't happening-this was already confirmed in an interview
Source?

>sitting in the opposite direction
>hot & cold
>blue & pink

What did Kyoani mean by this?

Obviously a waito piggu

I'll try to find the interview. It went something along the lines of "his feelings were not the priority" or something along those lines when talking about Shoe.

>/u/ is western tumblr shit thing
I thought they were /r/anime

Shoe's dick in Kumiko's pussy when?

Hanada: Yes. We trimmed the points where he greedily went after things and changed his expressions. And we didn’t have him set an obvious “romance flag.”
Oguro: Since he set no flags, then his heart wouldn’t be broken either.
Hanada: We thought that he’d be really pitiful if we broke his heart too badly.
Oguro: The point of this work wasn’t to depict his love, after all.
Hanada: Right, it’s not. If we were to depict it, as has been done in many other shows where childhood friend doesn’t recognize his feelings, that would turn Kumiko into a thickheaded girl. While that may be good for a comedy, it’s not good for Euphonium. Also, if we were to do that, it would approach a shojo manga-type setting. We wanted both genders to be able to watch this show, so we decided not to push that much of a shojo manga romance setting.

That he'll never match to Reina.

Stop bullying /u/

You guys are beating up a dead horse