Liking dubs is like a mother saying she enjoys her screaming toddler children talk over movies and tv shows because it...

Liking dubs is like a mother saying she enjoys her screaming toddler children talk over movies and tv shows because it makes them more personal to her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MwhgHz3Fm3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is archer a lesbian girl now?

Why is that little brown girl dressed like a whore?

They're all whores in this series.

Kuro makes me so fucking hard.

I'm usually okay with dubs, but man, Prisma's dub was unbearable.

Only dub i have ever watched past tv anime in primary school was the No game No life specials because i didn't realise the copy's i had were dual audio.

Also is it just me or are the females in dubs way worse then the men most of the time.

wtf

Censorship.
That's what was in the manga.
In a way, each iteration of the material it's bond to have something changed.

I'm going to make that whore my wife.

It depends. If they're not Colleen Clinkenbeard, Cherami Leigh, Brittney Karbowski, Jaime Marchi, or Monica Rial, they're trash
>tfw listed those off of memory

Only in season 2 and on, though. I wonder what exactly changed that made them go from a pretty clear cut mahou shoujo to this yuri insanity.

Better. It's impossible to respect a woman who poses naked for fat neets for a living.

Yes, but sometimes it loops from utter shit to comedy gold
youtube.com/watch?v=MwhgHz3Fm3o

For some reason I spent like five minutes straight thinking you were talking about dubs on Sup Forums and how they disrupt discussion for memes, and only figured it out when the other anons started discussing dubs of a show.
I feel dumb now.

It's usually females who fuck it up, I think it's because with men you don't really have a huge range in terms of what you gotta sound like whereas women they have voices that go all over the map.
Find me one good female dub for a child, most sound so try hard that it's just shit.

>yuri insanity

Watch your mouth

Was just watching 3rei and it was the episode where Kuro and Illya are fighting on the roof then
kiss and 2 of my housemates were watching it with me and i was explaining that "its a great
series but they girls kiss sometimes" and im somewhat hesitant to recommend it because even
though its a great show they have those moments. Considering the last anime he watched was
Initial D he didn't seem to mind the 2 10 year olds kissing since the scenes leading up to it were quite meaningful.

Cry more sandniggers. I bet pic related makes you happy.

Not really. If you're a sub extremist, you should probably kill yourself. You that the the original japanese dub is cool? Most of japanese dubs sound dumb as shit despite having such a rich seiyuu culture. You're just unable to perceive it.

There are good and bad dubs. In any language.

why is kuro so sexual? or rather brown lolis

Liking dubs is like masturbating in the park in the middle of the day. You'll never tell anyone you do it everyday.

>You that the the original japanese dub is cool?
Sub "extremist" would imply that you watch subs regardless of what the original language is, making your only attempt at an argument pointless.
>good dub
Dubs inherently have too many flaws to be considered good. Whether it's burgerclaps dubbing japanese shit, nippons dubbing american shit or a neckbeard voicing a show from his basement, it's all the same shit.

There should be a law against 35 yo western chain smokers doing a moe voice. I haven't heard a single successful attempt in my life. And yet they keep doing it.

is that way, newfriend

Because it's everybody dream.