So this is your anime of the year, Sup Forums? Seriously?

So this is your anime of the year, Sup Forums? Seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IuyxcKsFWhI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No?

Shut up, nerd.

Yes, now fuck off.

Who knows. Let me ask the other minds inside the Sup Forums being. Fuck off OP.

Pretty much, yeah. I can't think of a single anime released this year that was better. Even JoJo part 4 wasn't as good.

What is Your Name?

Haven't seen that yet, so you may be right.

It was a fun ride despite the shitty adaptation. Its in my top 10 despite that.

Yep, Re:zero and Bokumachi are the only good anime this year.
At least we have SnK and OPM to look forward next year

this is so reddit it hurts

Fuck no.

But both konosuba and mob psycho came out this year and re:zero is shit?

>t. expert on everything reddit
Please share more of your wisdom on the subject of reddit.

Both of those are worse than Re:Zero.

I think you guys meant to say that you haven't watched more than three or four anime this year so you have no fucking clue what you're talking about, right?

Re:Zero being bad is a fucking meme, everyone should know at least that much. However it being the best anime this season is a fucking joke too. It's debatable in the top 5, yes, but others like 91 days for example outshine it by miles.

Second half kinda shit the bed and the finale wasn't all that climactic at all, so probably not.
Ajin, Mob Psycho or maybe Flip Flappers are more likely candidates.

>like 91 Days
I'm one of the same posters you quoted, and no, no it is not better than Re:Zero. Holy shit.

anonymous

>It's debatable in the top 5
And you should watch more than 10 anime this year

Its the only one Ive watched this year too

The second half was complete garbage, so no.

Not him but I watch 30-40 shows each season and it would more than likely make the top 10. This season alone had a few really good shows.

>Shitty adatation

Better luck next season I guess

>Flip Flappers
Fucking kill yourself. One of the worst recommendations ever given by Sup Forums.

Re:Zero is a fucking piece of shit. And it is not a meme.

plebs don't understand good anime

don't worry flip flappers flip flopped

>Shitty adatation

Yeap, better luck next season I guess

Either one is better that reddit:zero, user.
When did Sup Forums's taste degenerate so much?

Neither of them are. Mob Psycho has no gripping plot and KonoSuba is a comedy and nothing more.
Get some taste, faggot.

No it isn't, fuck off.

>meme psycho

Dunno, ask yourself that question.

It is, by far actually. This isn't even something I'm going to debate with someone who says Re:Zero is better. It would be like telling a blind person how awesome it is to see.

I said debatable. I personally have it on my fifth place I think. I can understand if people rank it worse though. The only thing that's sure is that it isn't as good as most SAO level fags say that it is but it certainly isn't as bad as most special snowflakes on Sup Forums tell it is.

Said example of special snowflake. He probably doesn't even know why he hates Re:Zero, he just does because the entry level tards all like it.

>It is, by far actually
No it's not. The characters weren't interesting, the plot was neither depressing nor keikaku enough, and the edgy cannibal dude was so fucking annoying.

>even Jojo

Remember when shounenfags were ridiculed on Sup Forums? Literally r/anime now but with more cursing

The only people who call it a masterpeice are just a bunch of shitposters trying to rile up both sides. It was a good watch but could have been better if they has more episodes to fill in holes, development and the actual ending of the series. Its a good 7/10 would have been a 9 or even a 10/10 if they adapted the source material properly. Because they made Subaru look like a fucking tard in the anime.

I didn't get past episode 16 but certainly don't think it was bad, just not for me, would definitely give it a solid high 7 but i watch so much anime that its hard for something to stand out and i would have so much trouble giving anything an actual ranking since i dont want to give a moeblob SoL the same rank as an action fantasy even if i enjoyed them both.

This. Flip Flappers is just a yuri bait.

I could turn around literally everything you said and pass it a hundredfold on to Re:Zero, seriously was that your intention or something? The fuck wasn't keikaku enough about the story? A realistic setting can pretty much only get this keikaku, if you can't or don't want to get anime that doesn't involve magic or a fantasy world then we don't have to talk about this.
>edgy cannibal dude
You clearly don't know what the word edgy means, otherwise you wouldn't have used it to defend fucking Re:Zero out of all existing things in this world.

The ending of arc 3 was all I was hoping for and Whitefox wouldn't even do that properly

What was the ending of arc 3?

Flip Flappers is my AOTY.

Re:Zero could've come close to AOTY if they didn't cop out with the ending.

Rem is erased from existence, everyone says "Who is Rem" and Subaru kills himself so he can save her but respawns to a point after she is erased.

It was shit. If it the entire thing did the same as its first half, it would easily be one of the best things this year. It didn't and did that shitfest that makes zero sense once you look back at it second half. Actual overhyped garbage. It's popular because it easily hooks normalfags with its drama.

>clear, distinct differences in backgrounds and story each episode, making them memorable by themselves
>still has time to build a plot and develop characters
>implying yuri isn't the purest form of love
It's like a fun and magical Kaiba

Here are excerpts on how season 1 should have ended

>Of course none of the blood was his. It was from the knights lying at his feet.
>While Crusch and Rem were in a standoff with the man in front, the knights had engaged the enemy behind them. In the end, before Rem even sensed any combat, it was already over.

----

>Crusch’s left arm was severed, yet his two arms are still free to bend and turn, it was like an act to flaunt his very existence.

-----

>“Gluttony” Batenkaitos descended into a fit of deranged laughter, and “Greed” Regulus shrugged disinterestedly.

------

>Clash met clash, and in that instant she thought—
>I wish when he realizes I am gone, it could cause a small ripple in his heart.
>—This alone, was what Rem wished for in her final moment.

-------

>[Who is… Rem?]
>Having confirmed this fact with everyone on the carriage, Subaru commanded the driver to rush to the Capital with all haste, on his face was the desperate expression of someone riding into death itself.
>Impossible. There must be a mistake.

---------

>—When he arrived in the Capital, he found Rem after the attack, and when he knew all was lost, without a shred of hesitation, Subaru stabbed a dagger into his own throat.
>What he felt at that moment, he could no longer remember. Everything had turned out so perfectly, so perfect beyond everyone’s expectations — But the truth is, throwing it all away in that instant, none of it mattered to him.
>If he lost Rem, if it meant walking into a future without her, no matter how many times he must endure that pain, he will —— Only this, Subaru clearly remembers.
>Penetrating his throat, in blood, pain, searing heat, and loss, he lost all consciousness.
>When he woke, what he saw was Rem lying in a bed.
>The save point had moved forward. The place of return had changed. Subaru saw hell, and only hell.

Fucking Whitefox

Hell, if they just ended with Emilia asking "Who is Rem?", it would have been perfect.

>Some people actually believe it isn't AOTY

Sup Forums where did you go wrong

Subaru: “There is no one who can forgive me.”
Echidna: “I will forgive you. Who knows of this, I will.”
Subaru: “There is no one who can judge me.”
Echidna: “I will judge you. Me, who knows your sin, I will.”
Subaru: “—There is no one who can validate me.”
Echidna: “If you cannot validate yourself, then allow me to invalidate the you you cannot forgive.”
Subaru: “—”
Echidna: “If you will validate your sin, I will invalidate your sin.”

Echidna is so best witch.

Wasn't this what was supposed to happen and they changed it because Rem got so popular?

youtube.com/watch?v=IuyxcKsFWhI

For me it's Mob Psycho and Flip Flappers.
Boku Machi I didn't like too much in the ending.
Re:Zero I just read the ligh novel, I didn't watch the anime so I can't say.

This is better than 90% of anime dubs.

I keep thinking I've heard some of the voices in this vid in actual dub vids. Specifically Rem and Beatrice.

No it got changed because Whitefox didn't want to commit to a season 2. That's why Subaru's confession and near-kiss with Rem got cut out along with a literal month of SOL for relationship building. As well as Al being from another world and also a candidate for Pride. As well as other things.

Wrong thread

Kill yourself.

It's better than reddit:zero that's for sure.

seek help

What the fuck that was hilarious.

Its unsettling Subaru its becoming an archbishop, actually, he already is one.

Also wrong thread

special snowflakes on the rise again I see

I'm not sure if it aired this year, but rakugo is the best for certain.

Disturbingly accurate

>Bait post
>35 ips

This place has gone tos hit

>Who's Rem?

Cheeky cunt

Winter AOTS, Konosuba
Spring AOTS, JoJo
Summer AOTS, Berserk
Fall AOTS, Drifters
2016 AOTY, JOJO

suck it fags

>Summer AOTS, Berserk
whole opinion discarded

Yes, it aired this year and it's indeed AOTY. Great taste, user.

summer was really weak and berserk was the only high point of that season
the only reason people hated it was because muh cgi, but you can't really do miura's style for 20 minutes an episode, it's too costly famalami
also, hatefags forget the show had superb 2D animation at times

(you)

No, I'm not a faggot

t. re:zerofag

Only in cinemas is it out. Definitely agree on it being AOTY though. If only one thing will be remembered from 2016 it's this movie.

This.

It's basically an abridged video and Sup Forums has always been all over that shit.

>summer was weak that's why Berserk was the best
>what are Mob Psycho 100, ReLife, 91 Days, Shokugeni no Souma
And those are only the ones I could think of as I wrote this. The new Berserk was shit and I thank god that even on Sup Forums where taste isn't a very common thing most people agree on this. If something from 1997 outshines something from 2016 by miles then you're doing something very wrong if you ask me.

No, Sup Forums was on that shit years ago, now it's over that shit. Just like like all other memes, catch phrases Sup Forums used to like and no longer care about anymore.

> superb 2D animation at times
Yeah, for a few seconds. Wow, impressive.

>you can't really do miura's style for 20 minutes an episode
Just because you can't do a perfect adaptation doesn't mean you jump to the absolute extreme end and go full retard. You are full of shit and ignorant as fuck.

Also, there were better options in that season. Berserk was terrible beyond the CG. The pacing and directing was rubbish as well, so were the fights. There are anime that pulled good CG action but Berserk wasn't one of them.

JoJo was good
Boku no Hero Academia was good
Mob Psycho 100% was good
Ajin was good

ReZero was kinda meh

You seem to have confused Sup Forums with reddit

Can we let this bait thread die already? Or are we all too inept to not respond to it?

Trash opinion.

If you don't put a hook in the OP barely anyone would reply, it's just how it is.

Not even an opinion

Not even best Isekai

No.
Flip Flappers is.

>91 days
holy balls It's not even funny how hard this one slides under the radar. It somehow got absolutely no attention this year and I just wonder why because it most certainly has the potential to be AOTY in my opinion.

They are so complete different in themes that you cant really compare them, since one is a comedy and the other an action physiological type drama.

Because it didn't have cute girls.

What was funny yesterday isn't still funny tomorrow.

There is no best anime, because everyone has different opinions.

It really comes down to this for a series to succeed, doesn't it

Because 91 Days wasn't as good as people expected it to be. It was like that spy thing the other season, except, not as bad. 91 Days was fun, but it was no way AOTS.

Pretty much, they shouldn't have married off Fio and make her this haughty cunt of a sister that Angelo drives around town.

Flip Flappers is objectively the best show to come out this year

>Tryhard 'let's shove every symbolism ever into the show' against Mob's simple but effective approach to storytelling.
>muh lesbians, muh references, muh genre-per-episode
>Doesn't even look as good as MP100