Garo Divine Flame

Subs out
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=881811

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/uclkoz.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kool, I wouldn't have noticed without this thread.

Which raw is it compatible with?

Oh yes.

Cool. I already watched it raw though. The plot was pretty thin, but the action scenes were really good except for the last bit but maybe it was some sort of reference to Garo lore found in the live action series so I dunno.

That was a solid action movie. It wasn't too hard to get the gist of things despite not having watched the series.

Oh fuck, awesome.

Fucking finally.

Is there any MILF moments? please tell my they're together in the end.

Oh yeah baby give me that .ass

Noobsubs.

I'm using the Anime Land one.

Didn't even realize the movie came out. Thank you.

Fucking finally. Though from what I know, it's a shame Leon and the Cake don't end up together onscreen anyway.

So they end up offscreen?

Don't know, but I heard that nothing really happens between them from a user who watched it in Japan when it came out. But I guess now we can find out. It's going to be a big disappointment if absolutely nothing is going on between them.

That's a good news, m8.
Woman audiences and their shipping faggotry often ruining the fun .

But Ema and Leon were hot as fuck together.

Make some webms

my.mixtape.moe/uclkoz.mp4

To be fair fampai, although it would be fantastic for them to end together, she still tried to play the "you're too young" card when she left to her village or whatever the fuck. If we think of it positively either:
1. they both liked the moment and enjoy it through nostalgia in the future
2. they actually end together but it's so far in the future it's irrelevant and would need a gay ass epilogue which sadly we didn't get

Terrible, because I loved their thing... especially when he turned all "I'll be the responsible man and protect you" after the fugged.

This looks wrong for some reason.