myreadingmanga.info/mayakan-kanpachi-yuri-ice-dj-eros-katsudon-eng/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lcB1bRasO4o
toranoana.jp/bl/article/04/0030/48/46/040030484682.html?n=recommend
vote.animefestival.jp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm ready.

Why is Victor's life so hard?

Everyone's life is hard, user.

Yuuri's new coach when Victor returns to skating?

He looks like he's hiding there. What would Victor hide from?

>'Stay Close to Me and Never Leave: Duet'

So we're either getting Yuuri/Victor pair skate or Yuuri's going to secretly change his GPF routine to Stay Close to Me and communicate his feelings via INTERPRETIVE SKATING because he's too autistic/Japanese to actually say shit like a normal human

Then we'll get a canon homo end narrated by Lambiel

God bless

Yuri on Viktor

You're not allowed to change your routine unfortunately, plus we still haven't seen yoi perfected.

Doesn't the light pattern here look like the one at the galas? Maybe they will do the duet there together after all

youtube.com/watch?v=88NLjxz7bCo

What the fuck is Plushenko wearing at 0:55 and where can I watch more of it?

Thanks

FINALLY
myreadingmanga.info/mayakan-kanpachi-yuri-ice-dj-eros-katsudon-eng/

I want to believe

How do you deal with the anxieties that came with waiting for the final episode?

Drinking.

Wine, lots of it

To the faggot who was asking, if I remember right it was Kubo who wrote the original lyrics to hanarezuni soba ni ite, and then it was translated into Italian and sung by a Nip opera singer, not a real Italian.

Making fun od those more desperate than me.

I haven't even clicked because on mobile but I want to believe it's the majesty that is Sex Bomb.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lcB1bRasO4o
Kek, he performed it as his ex during WC

How is Lambiel going to cameo as himself? New announcer?

Did they waste time making a special scene just for him, because if so I will riot.

Nice, the lyrics were definitely intentional then. Thank you, user.

>tfw arm wrestling shoop user didn't deliver
;_;

>implying she wouldn't have made sure the pronouns read like a gay love song

Judging by the scene he is voicing at it looks like he's an announcer

Where did you get that implication from that post?

>trusting Mitsurou 'nothing against homos but please stay in Nichome so I don't have to see you hold hands' Kubo

Victor should become an announcer.

>yfw they do another fucking recap segment

>tfw no doujin where announcer Victor tries to stifle his moans from Yuuri sucking his dick during a live segment

>Combing through Kubo's tweets from 2010 as if they're relevant

Victor should become a choreographer
>choreographs the routine that shatters his own WR the first time he tries choreo for other people

AHH YURI PLISETSKY IS GOING INTO HIS QUAD LUTZ -- YURI DON'T YOU DARE SLOW DOWN -- OH, AMAZINGGGGGG

Can you imagine him commenting on Yuuri's Eros routine?

>trusting her to have changed when she has spent the entire anime no homoing her own homo

Technically it was planned for his next season after all.

Friendly reminder.

>implying she has no homoed anything
Not even that user but stop with the shitty bait so early

That's cute as fuck.

Wait. Will he speak Japanese?

Medo-chan and Johnny cameos in coming for S2 I'm sure.

What about Denis Ten? Did Kubo not see his tweets?

The Russian Government

It's not even bait, you people are just so deep in your circlejerk that you think any criticism of Kubo's writing is an attempt to start shit.

Don't think so. In his comment on dengeki he says the recording was over very quickly and if you look at the TV it says the clip is 08sec long so its probably just one or two lines at most

How about Sup Forums sings Stammi vicino.

Do they have english announcers for GPF and the gala doing live commentary for the american broadcast? I've never watched it

I hear some English being spoken by the announcers in the show itself.

Wouldn't no homoing YOI at this point make no sense? Like, if everything had been all subtle and 'read into it more that it really is' then sure I could go with it. I could see it played off as, they have a deep non-romantic relationship. Or if their more intimate moments were all played for a jokes, but they're not. And just having Yuri buy rings, even if his pretense wasn't nessisarily a proposal, it's meant to show there are deeper feelings there. And then Kubo going out of her way to say there is no homophobia in YOI's world.

Honestly, if Kubo DOES end the series with Yuri and Victor in an explicit friend zone relationship then that would be the biggest FUCK YOU Kubo ever could do. And she would deserve to be blacklisted for the rest of her life.

>yuri
>clearly yaoi
B R A V O

It's yuri the women are just really muscular.

I couldn't even imagine the amount of backlash she and the show would get if she did it. I'd probably lose whatever little faith I had to ever see a fujoshow where the couple become canon ever again

Yeah, it wouldn't. People are just getting annoyingly tense since we're nearing the end now. Seriously, just let us live.

Not bad, but we already know how they'll look when middle aged.

I want a gala so bad, please MAPPA.

The real GPF announcers would speak in Catalan

You give way too much credit to Nip fujos if you think they would react like Western ones. The only ones who would be pissed off would be gay Nips and Kubo doesn't seem overly concerned with them since they aren't the target audience.

Do you think we'll still get previews this week?

nip fujos have been bemoaning ep11 and getting really upset at the possibility at them splitting. They also started getting especially into YoI once the kiss happened. So to some extent, canon does matter to them.

Also you're forgetting YoI has a more vocal international fanbase on Twitter (and she knows this). She'd still face harassment for fucking sure.

>Hideo is down in the dumps after Konami worked him to the bone, chewed him up and spat him out
>he wants to just drown his sorrows and forget about game development
>Norman Reedus and Guillermo del Toro try to cheer him up, but they can't get through to him
>then Mads Mikkelsen shows up at his family hot-spring, demanding to work with him

I'd watch that show.

Fund it.

But he is a cannibal

It would be a really dumb move. No fan is waiting for them to split. Many would cancel their pre-orders of BDs and merchandise. YoI can rival Free! and maybe even Haikyuu!! if they play their cards rights.

It doesn't make sense. Just ignore bait like because if they really cared about criticism they could discuss anything else, like fast pacing and illogical SP scoring.

Kubo & Sayo are very thorough. Sayo in particular has always included good gay characters in her shows. If Kubo wanted to no homo Baldfat I'm sure Sayo wouldn't let her.

>Sayo in particular has always included good gay characters in her shows
Examples? Oscar from Mine Fujiko wasn't exactly good.

>criticism is fine as long as it's what i agree with, anything else is shitposting

>yuri: i-im sorry Victor I couldn't win the gold
>Victor: yuri, this ring is the only gold I need

*kissu*

>Sayo in particular has always included good gay characters in her shows

>make a great show
>face the possibility of getting harassed on twitter by fags and fatties if the show doesn't end how they want it

This is why pandering to fujos and otaku is a mistake.

There was no criticism, just paranoia. And if you followed these threads you'd know acting like that never leads to discussion. Just shitposting and shitflinging. We've had enough of that these past few days.

Poorly.

Any based user planning to buy this Otayuri doujin?

toranoana.jp/bl/article/04/0030/48/46/040030484682.html?n=recommend

I am positively thrilled about the fact that there are male YoI cosplayers

How could you fault anyone for getting upset at a legitimately shitty ending that would undermine the show?

It never leads to discussion because people are too defensive and protective of the show for no good reason to actually allow any discussion to happen.

My fucking sides, thanks user.

The problem is YOI has pushed Baldfat so far that even an almost full homo ambiguous end, which is the most likely ending, will now feel like a cop-out. More so after Kubo said those things about not wanting to be half-hearted.

It needs to go balls out full homo.

>illogical SP scoring
We can all agree on this at least.

Do you think he would have broken his own record with it?

Don't forget.

vote.animefestival.jp/

So Lambiel is going to be in the last episode? Aren't they cutting it a bit fine?

They're already taking out the OP and ED. So yeah I think they're cutting it a bit fine.

>insert random cameo on the one episode that needs every single second it can get in order to resolve the story decently
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Doubt it, probably in several languages.

Biutiful.

I think the networks get the feed of the event, and then get the announcers to do commentary on it afterwards.

I think this is what CBC did this year, anyway - they broadcast the event hours after it actually happened, and they didn't show the ladies event on TV. Their livestream also didn't have any commentary from Kurt Browning and co.

Generally, there will be announcers in the stadium to say who's up next, and announce the scores. These announcements are usually in English, and that country's native language.

madwoman

He's gonna play an announcer. That won't take time at all because they speak during programs.

I would watch that anime.

Yuri will break a world record and they'll have announcers reacting to it in all different languages.

We already know they're not going to show everyone's FS. Definitely no point in showing Phichit's, Chris's, or even JJ's. That's already 12 minutes they can spend on Baldfat.

Sakura Gari's Masataka looks like Piggy. I'm reading it right now and it's like a good rape doujin with Yuuri as the victim. Lovely!

Why do you guys like this Gay show so much. Don't tell me you all are.....Gay

I want to see Yuuri and Victor in 90's-era Yuu Watase style now.