Just an illiterate peasant girl capable of hearing divine voices

>just an illiterate peasant girl capable of hearing divine voices
>literally lifted the siege of Orleans, which completely changed the tide of the 100 years' war
>got burned at the stake for heresy
>after her death, became a saint and the most loved heroine

Seriously though, would any other anime character compete with her?

Drifters shitted on her so much

What do you mean?

>Hearing divine voices
No. She was just crazy and nationalistic.

>Literally lifted the siege of Orleans
A cheerleader only motivated the true men fighting.

>Got burned at the stake for heresy.
Implying it was heresy and not just killing an enemy of the British.

>After her death became a saint.
Implying being a saint in Catholicism means anything.

>Love heroine
You mean mascot cheerleader.

Did anyone on Sup Forums translate apocrypha? It's kind of annoying when Re:zero and magical girl raising project get another chapter of translations every day and I'm still waiting for this shit to finish.

>t. Brit

She takes the dick and tells God to fuck himself to be with the dick who is actually a dragon.

Dunno, why not learn Japanese?

>Being so butthurt over the truth you call someone a Brit.
You may or may not be a Frenchie.

Because that shit takes years

I'm not following

Drifters didn't buy into French propaganda and treated her like the filthy heretic frog and war criminal she is.

In Drifters she's a boastful rookie with an inferiority complex.

>Implying you need years of jap to understand LNs
user please, those are generally written at a pretty low level. With serious study you could be reading it in a year, year and a half tops.

Is she cute?

She's crazy and gets her skull cracked open by superior Japanese headbutt.

DROPPED

She's the OG feMC.

basically, she fell in love with Sieg, and literally fucked up apoc's storyline, everyone gets bad ends.

There should be a manga about apoc ongoing.

> any other character compete with her?
pic related.

What? drifters jeanne dead? Dont make me pick it up again to read it.

Jeanne Alter is cheating

>She had legit schizophrenia

Why does Janbu trigger Brit shits so much?

Drifters Jeanne is just fine, she just got KO'd by Toyo and Jesus healed her.

Jealousy and a reminder that they are perfidious heretics every time her name is mentioned.

But she's great.

O. I should watch it, but maybe once its finished airing.

This. Prototypical Otomege MC with a big reverse harem but she fucked up her choices and got a Bad End.

Because they are barbarians that have tried very hard to convince the rest of the world they are actually civilized.

Literally Jeanne Alter event.

>doesn't even have an anime

gee, I wonder how SHE can compete in the first fucking place

no worries user, when FateGO Next Order comes along, she'll be there, along with Jeanne Alter.

So I'm not into Fate beyond the anime but this girl is great, is she from the VN or the games? I want more of her.

pic related.

novel, manga (Fate/Apoc) and game (Fate/Grand Order).

Maybe next year for anime.

>just a poor angry aristocrat
>died ruling the galaxy

Are they the same girl or two separate entities? I know there's the dark version of Saber too.

Even 600 year after, bong are still butthurt, Sasuga Joansama.

>Jean de Metz
>Bertrand de Poulengy
>La Hire
>Gilles de Rais

I don't know much about Jeanne d'Arc's companions, but these are the first names that sprung to mind.

Jeanne Alter is an original creation of Gilles madness, he summoned Jeanne as he thought she should be after getting burned by the brits, in result she is an Avenger filled with hatred against God and the one who killed her.

Dont forget, that she comes back with a vengance as an Avenger. The first time she was summoned, she was a ruler then you take out her fafnir and solve the grail in orleans.

She also comes swinging back in christmas and is disgusted by Jeanne's Holy Night Sign CE along with Santa Arthuria Alter.

The next time she came around summoned a harem of men servants + brynhildr (who is attracted to her and calls her onee-sama) because she was lonely.

Then we all beat her harem to submission, and we got a right to summon her as a tsundere Jeanne Alter.

Ah jeez, did i miss anything? Oh right, as Jeanne Alter, she drinks some of Gilgamesh's Youth Potion, becomes a Jeanne Alter Lily, then suits up for Xmas and becomes Jeanne Alter Lily Santa. (A new entity seperate from Jeanne Alter the Avenger)

soul-crushingly cute

Its time?

That was one crazy event.

Glad i have her.

I still want a 5* Lancer though. Bryn would be nice.

First time the MC perty caught Jeanne and Bryn was magical.

With so much of it being summary rather than full translation I'm still not really sure how Jeanne was reacting to Bryn 100%.

Some people have said she was fine with the lusting and enjoyed having her be so desperate for affection but was still really embarrassed by having it shown to the Chaldea team, while most others seem to say she was 100% disgusted.

For the D R A G O N D I C K

>frogs last hope was a crazy girl
Sad t b h

Look at this christmas loli

LOOK AT IT

LOOK AT IT

DELETE THIS AT ONCE

I want to pat that head.

Leave it to the Japanese to completely screw over the source material in their eternal pursuit of waifu's.

You're gonna have a hard time

Tuuuuu turutuuuu tu tuuuu tu tu tu tu tu tuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Saber is cooler

Saber is boring as fuck

Filthy frog whore.

So Gilles madness also increased her bust size?

Its a known scientific fact that women experience a massive increase in bust size the moment they turn evil.

Except she's not real.

The only real character in the anime is Saber.

>The same French guy being a cuck

Go set up your bed for Abdul's night fuck.

>would any other anime character compete with her?

Literally no one can compete with her

Jeanne gets told by the big G himself how to help humanity. She proceeds to abandon her faith and risk everything because she wants the MC's dick, it's really fucking stupid.

Apocrypha is a giant wasted potential, the moment they decided to focus on Sieg and Astolfo adventures it went to shit really fast. Worst thing is that other characters suffer from their stupidity such as Jeanne or Siegfried.

I knew something weird was going on in Apo when we have Avicebron melting his twelve year old Master alive and the next chapter is Sieg Jeanne and Astolfo out on a date.

She's Zorin Blitz

The real Jeanne would've never abandoned God like that.

This.

>Jeanne: “Let me go!”
>Bryn: “Aaah, aaah, my beloved! Master! Please scold me more!”*
>Jeanne: [OH SHIT FACE]
>Da Vinci: “…”
>Emiya: “…”
>Mashu: “…”
>Fou: “…”
>Protagonist: “…pretend I didn’t see anything?”
>Jeanne: “I’d be thankful if you did!”

*”Master” as in “goshujin-sama”, and both that and “my beloved” have “Sigurd” written in ruby text.

Incidentally, if you choose to challenge to a fight, the boss music starts to play, but Emiya goes “Wait, wait, no, there’s no way we can transition right to a fight from this. Let’s talk it out first.”

Scene blacks out and Jeanne switches into “evil boss” mode.

>Jeanne: “You have done well to come this far! So you have followed the traces of those pitiful fakes to get here…”
>Bryn: “Haaah… haah…”
>Protagonist: “Uhm, that down at your feet…”
>Jeanne: “TA GUEULE! (French for shut the fuck up)”
>[Jeanne kicks her away]
>Emiya: “She sent her flying…”
>Mashu: “T-then, let’s start again… uh, sorry, what’s that noise?”
>Jeanne: “No way…”
>[Brynhildr quickly crawls her way back]
>Jeanne: “Kyaaaaa!”
>Emiya: “Calm down, Brynhildr!

>Bryn: “I love only Onee-sama, so I will receive her love with all my self. What’s wrong about that?”
>Emiya: “So that kick was an expression of love?”
>Jeanne: “LIKE HELL IT WAS! I thought that ‘it’d be fine if one of my seven subordinates were a girl’. It got twisted somewhere and she started calling me one-sama instead of Master and acting subservient like that…”
>Bryn: “Love… I love it all… Haah… haaah…”
>Jeanne: [Kicking her] “STOP! ASKING! FOR LOVE! LIKE THAT!”
>Bryn: “This pain…! The impact… like an electric current… Love… hurts after all…!”
>Emiya: “Well, that’s true in part I guess…”