Who is the biggest gary stu in all of anime?

Who is the biggest gary stu in all of anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i_hK9uXYjA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shinji.

B/a/rcelona

Sup Forums support Real Madrid retard

This.

Catalufo de mierda...

>There are other spaniards on Sup Forums
Fucking weebs

It's a crime how many baloon door tier players they keep on getting in their history.

>Cjew7
He and Casillas managed to dump the Great Mourinho. How is he a "-sama"?

>mourinho
>good
Just look at ManU and Real right now.
Also, the girl literally said "Ronaldo-sama" in the series.

Where is this from?

So how about Messi's performance vs Espanyol?

pole

Unironically Kira Yamato

Sup Forums isn't worthy of talking about the greatest sport in the world

Gary TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSSSSSSUUUUUUU
Who Sup Forums here?

Who is Messi of anime?

Ginga e Kickoff!
>says the board that lost to /c/
Tsubasa I suppose. He played for Barcelona too.

>Mourinho
He was EXPOSED

I recognise that scoreline

youtube.com/watch?v=i_hK9uXYjA4

Is that Portugal or Africa?

>You will never get an invitation to FC
Feels bad man

Childhood is when you idolize La Liga, Adulthood is when you realize that Premier League makes more sense

Leicester anime when?

Wenger out

t.french fag

sent

>watching football
I don't get you autists who does this. Sure, playing football is fun, but watching people play football is like watching paint dry.

>mfw Leicester might actually meme a champions lg trophy

watching competitive sports as past time has been a thing since the old ages

>Premier League makes more sense
>zero (0) CL

Thanks ;)

I only know biggest cuck in football history.

>all this and accelerator would still kill his puny ass

That's not >Schalke

Fuck you bitch. Dortmund is /ourguy/

Yes, but not football. It's boring to watch because it's hard to score.

WENGER OUT

im 135 kg and have asthma never kicked a ball in my life fuck off with your spicball threads

Superb taste

Dirtcucks need to die

BTFO?

It just makes watching a goal more meaningful.

> Team consists of a hidden superstar who appeared out of nowhere, his Algerian friend/goal scoring rival, a goalkeeper trying to step out from his legendary fathers shadow, an old captain who never did quite capture the glory in his youth, a bunch of free transfers and rookies the bigger teams passed on, a big German with a surname that is almost a football pun (Huth/Hoof it up the field), a Japanese star who joins a bit later, and some names Stan Lee would be proud of like Danny Drinkwater
> The Leicester Foxes are at the bottom of the ladder and looking despair in the face
> Find the fire to hang on by the skin of their teeth in a great escape
> Old player from the 70s comes on, with a training personality that is different from everybody else ("Win and I'll buy you pizza")
> Do a training montage in the summer
> Come back, start beating the smaller teams until one of the 4 "Big Bads" of the season in Arsenal beats them down hard
> Pick themselves up again, and start fighting back
> Draws against big teams become wins in the rematches
> That week long Best of 3 series with Tottenham currently at 1-1-1, and as the Spurs are second, it puts them together as the equal rivals fighting it out to see who can be champion for the first time first
> That poetic moment of Vardy breaking RVN's record, AGAINST Ruud's team who was trying to stop him from breaking it
> Having defeated two of the Big Bad 4 in Man City and Chelsea (Though Chelsea are coming back as MetalChelsea to try and get some revenge later), they now need to conquer the most decorated champs of Man United and the biggest enemy in Arsenal
> Foxes are starting to believe, but 13 games still to go means there's plenty of twists in the tail of this Underdog potentially left to go

And most importantly, the main character has a catchphrase/battle cry. Chat Shit, Get Banged.

D A D ?
A
D
?

AMAZING