Guys, I have to write an account of the Holocaust for my history class. What information should I include?

Guys, I have to write an account of the Holocaust for my history class. What information should I include?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haim_Arlosoroff#Assassination
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rheinwiesenlager
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hitler personally jerked off my grandpappy Schmuley to death at Belsen then grinded him up into soap. It hurts to even talk about it.

it didnt happen

It did not happen
Here is a redpill for your account

that it was a lie

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

Serve them the blue pill. Anything else will destroy your social life.

Write the usual bullshit but end every statement with 'some deny these points like [add revisionist argument]'.
Also bring up the soap, lampshades, holocoaster and all the other lies and remind that before these lies were exposed you could've gone to prison in 16 countries for even questioning these lies.

He is on Sup Forums he does not have one, I guarantee

Also Haim Arlosoroff killed by Zionist for Haavara
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haim_Arlosoroff#Assassination

EPIC SLIDE THREAD TITLE!

Post variations everyday and get these dumbass crackers to respond.

good point

1. holocaust DID happen
2. holocaust WAS bad
3. most killed were NOT jews. thats "not politically correct information that might lower your grade #!

"not politically correct information that might lower your grade #2" is, a lot of the anatomical research the nazis committed inside Auschwitz has actually been crucial in modern medicine. through their 100% not giving a shit about the people they researched on (cutting them up while alive, freezing them to death etc), the nazis collected like a fuckton of new information on human anatomy, and that information has been put into global use in modern medicine ever since.

Just go full 1488 GTKRWN. That should be entertaining.

Don't deny the Holocaust in a school report. Just don't. Not worth it.

However, bring up shit like typhus or gypsies and slavs being killed that usually get ignored. Also some of the far fetched things like the soap and masturbation machines, but act totally sincere about it like you believe it. People will pick up on how absurd it sounds and question it on their own, and you have plausible deniability.

Highlight that most of the death camps were actually Polish and not German. Emphasise the big role the Polsih civilians played in the Holocaust. Don't let out that Germans didn't really know about all of that. Also write that it is hugely exaggerated for the sake of strengthening the zionist narrative of Jews being persecuted.

American Jewish Congresss /rabbi Wise dindu nuffin to help groups/orgs that would help Jews leave Nazi Germany (Haavara agreement, not helping Jews who fled to Japan).

Use the well known soaps and lampshades lie

the holocaust fairy putting ashes in your stockings if you don't believe it

Give them the Hollywood version, get an A and move on.

My uncle died from the masturbation machine. It didn't milk him to death, he just committed suicide when they wouldn't let him use it anymore

Bring up the pedal-powered skull bashing machines

I was personally gassed 200,000 times, but it really felt like 6 million times. So go with that. Feel free to use this post as a primary source

Talk about the REAL holocaust in Eisenhower’s death camps. Fucking Americans.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rheinwiesenlager