The girl you ordered has arrived

The girl you ordered has arrived

Return to manufacturer: warped goods

Can I get a refund? I received a severely defective product that's a pile of shit.

I didn't order shit though.

Why do people hate Manami again? It's been so long since I've watched Oreimo so I forgot but I've been rewatching Oreimo in the Toradora stream but she's just a cute girl trying to win the heart of her childhood friend.

I'm sorry, I'm pretty sure I ordered the caring imouto, not the asshole osananajimi.

Buttmad kirinofags who got frustrated when their bitch got majorly BTFO

She's not the sister and in some people's warped mind, that's wrong...

She took advantage of Kyousuke at his weakest and unwittingly paved the way for the Incest end.

>Kirino
>BTFO
You cannot possibly be this deluded.

She has a terrible personality and a warped set of morals. More importantly she's the reason behind Kirino's personality.

>2016
>oreimo niggers are still allowed to post on Sup Forums

Time to test out my garbage disposal.

How can she be blown the fuck out when Kirino is getting nailed by Kyousuke pretty much everyday and Manami is being alone forever?

>2016
>crossboarders still think they're Sup Forums

>2016
>crossboarders still in Sup Forums

Wife her and breed with her.

Change

Correct choice.

She's worst girl, and it was sealed before her actions with Kyousuke and Kirino were even revealed.

>Kuroneko dumps Kyousuke
>See you can't handle any other girl
>Only I'm capable of loving someone like you

She really tries to lower his self worth and make it seem like she's his goddess.

Nice, where is she?

I demand a return, that's not Ayase.

Ayase doesn't do health delivery service though

Can we just talk about how interesting minamis plan was?

>Can we just talk about how interesting minamis plan was?
Sure.

Thanks, UPS man! Came a day earlier than I thought it would.

Time for some fun times with best girl!

Crafting the perfect husbando from the school alpha.

I don't really get it. Couldn't she just have found a quiet beta guy to make her slave instead of ruining an outgoing guy like Kyousuke?

>best girl
Dutchuy please fuck off.

I feel ultimately the fact that she didn't rat them out for committing incest shows she is a decent person but still did what she wanted in her best interest and thought she was doing it for Kyousuke's too. I feel she might have won had Kirino not been there to save Kyousuke when Neko dumped him.

Were manamifags actually a thing? Where are the now?

Ever heard of Dutchguy?
And yes, there are a few of them even to this day. Some of them are trolls but genuine ones exist as well.

>I feel ultimately the fact that she didn't rat them out for committing incest shows she is a decent person
>implying

Their father already had an idea of what was going on and it's not like they can't easily deny it. There's also the fact she assaulted an officer's children.

Bitch just realized there was nothing she could do.

Personal interpretation, not sure what the official word is, but Manami is a bitch, not insane.
What would she even get out of ousting them? Sure, the father might force them to break up and live separately and force them to never meet again or whatever, but Kyou would know it was Manami's fault.
Would you get with the asshole that ruined your relationship?

to begin with,she is unattractive

How long until Ayase tries to get into bed with both of them?

>take Kirino
>invert colors
>remove moe tooth
>call it Ayase
Why is this allowed?

She's intentionally copying Kirino's hairstyle

>both of them

I never liked her. I feel her Yandere personality gag ruined her.

>Hating 2nd best girl for her best trait

I assume you like turds?

She has Kuroneko to fool around with.

Wrong address senpai

Nice, strange looking delivery person tho

I want to fuck Kirino.

Who doesn't

In the last three episodes she was written into being a mustache-twirling saturday morning cartoon villain who caused every problem in the show and manipulated our innocent MCs into being who they are today. It's entirely uncharacteristic trite that exists solely to force the incest end, and only retards give it even a second thought. Canon or not it's fucking stupid. Manami was and always will be precious

>episodes
Go away.

I never understood why Ria knows perfect English.

>Manami was and always will be precious
>precious
Into the trash your taste goes.

>Last 3 episodes
>Started in the volume where Kuroneko and Kyousuke started going out

Wot

Gafemas

she condemns siscon fetish

I only watched the first 4 episodes, but I remember wanting to kill Kirino after that

She just sounds like she really wants Kyousuke then, that's not a bad thing.

>reading a shitty incest Light Novel makes me better than people who only watched the shitty incest anime

Then fuck off if you didn't like it. Or not, your problem, nobody gives a fuck about the anime here.

>incest

You use that word like it is an insult, are you lost?

I remember all the normies in my schools anime club got really triggered at the incest ending. Like, you were watching this show the entire time, you know the undercurrent of imouto incest in this and other anime, yet you only get pissed at this? When it's not overt, they continue watching and rationalize it. People like this should just stop watching anime and go back to netflix and espn where their pleb asses belong.

Manami is literally the best yandere character in history and you cannot deny that.

>Tries to convince him he's a pathetic sad sack no one in the world would want except her.
>Not bad

I would be a mindbreak ending

>It* would be

What did he mean by this?

>having a girl that loves you so much she's willing to mindbreak you to get you
>bad

It's really not made that clear in the anime but Minami is the true villain of Oreimo. The show is all about how these two siblings repair a broken relationship caused by years of neglect on the part of Kyousuke and Minami is the one who is directly responsible. She is an incredibly negative influence on Kyousuke, dragging him down and turning him from a young boy who tries hard at everything he does into a lazy asshole who is content with living a pleb life. She manipulates him. Minami doesn't want what's best for him, she's only thinking of herself. She's a fucking evil turd and people that think she is best girl should be shot.

Also, Kuroneko best girl, incest fags should be hanged, inb4 normalfag

Oh you Nekofags.

Remember when Kirino gave her a hair pin just like hers?

Kirino knew Kyousuke fantasized about Ayase so she wanted Ayase to look just like her whenever he saw Ayase.

Kirino had a master plan too that ultimately worked.

why are glasses so fucking cute on grills?

she didn't made a move until she realized she already lost, acted like a dumb moralfag and finally fell back to violence, deserving to get fucked up badly as a result. not even a Kirinofag but fuck that cunt

Is she a Russian hooker?

The master plan of having her brother burn all bridges so he only had her?

Only Manami got burned

Retarded but whatever, keep believing whatever you want.

She could have saved him and made him a decent man. Instead now he'll always be that weirdo in the neighbourhood who fucked his sister.

She manipulated both Kirino and Kyousuke and mentally fucked them up to the point where they couldn't even be good siblings anymore because she was jealous of the attention Kirino was receiving. She then goes and molds Kyousuke to her liking, continuing to be a manipulative cunt up until he finally dumps her whore ass, then she goes all violent because her plans didn't work out. She is the worst shit ever.

Was it really necessary to have a scene where these girls fight like dogs? It took away from the story.

>fucked his sister.
fucks and lives a pleasant life with his sister-wife.*

Was she the best character?

Yes, but you don't realise it until you've grown up.

>a manipulative bitch is the best

Maybe if you're a henpecked cuck.

I see you have some growing up to do young man.

How's that divorce going for you? Oh wait, you're a virgin that doesn't actually know anything about women. Nevermind.