Question for Christ Cucks. What does Jesus do all day? Every 10 seconds a child dies of hunger. 25...

Question for Christ Cucks. What does Jesus do all day? Every 10 seconds a child dies of hunger. 25,000 people die each day from hunger/malnutrition.

I get that God has to have his fancy plan act out for revelations and shit. But I mean c'mon, the guy can literally make bread appear from thin air. Why did he stop performing miracles.

Serious fucking question. What the hell does Jesus do all day? Does he just sit on his golden throne with an hour glass? Starvation is fucking painful. I can barely go a couple hours without eating.

What does your God do all day? Is he a literal NEET.

>Is he a literal NEET.
you need question mark ?

How the fuck is this not polytheism

>God creates the world and gives humans the intelligence to do whatever they want, and will reward them for doing good and punish them for being bad
>"DURR WHY DOES GOD ALLOW EVIL HE OWES ME DURRR"

>Question for Christ Cucks. What does Jesus do all day? Every 10 seconds a child dies of hunger. 25,000 people die each day from hunger/malnutrition.

is he supposed to give you free food because you cant stop copulating?

Why would he feed the unsaved? God has already granted the saved the gift of eternal life in heaven why would he feed them on earth? Tip harder faggot.

Your literal non-argument has nothing to do with world hunger. Try again you retard

I find it's best not to dig too deep into Mormonism.

What do atheistfags do all day other than cry about Christianity and not contribute to society?

Pic related sums all atheistfags up.

He's just waiting around to come back and end the world. He's gouing to do it any time now, just wait.
How can anything happen except that which the all-powerful all-knowing creator of everything wills to happen?

>Implying I'm an atheist

Piss off. Name one good thing christianity has done for the Earth kek

You are confused. The Bible doesn't teach karma. That's some other religion

It's really, really simple. Earth is a place that will only get better when everyone renounces their freedom to lie. It's a place where you go to learn that lying is the vector for all illness, disease, war, tragedy, disaster. People in heaven voluntarily entered a biology that is incapable of lying. Your job is to use your Earth experience to figure out why. Just because atheists and hypocrites screwed up the message for 2000 years doesn't invalidate the premise.

Now fuck off, you heretic.

>Is he a literal NEET.
>Has lived with his Father for the last 2,000 years
Gee, what do you think?

Miracles still happen today

Charities like the YMCA Salvation Army Christian Children’s Fund St. Jude’s Hospital Habitat For Humanity International
Intercristo Promise Keepers
World Relief
Remuda (Eating Disorder help) Christian Aid Canada Christian Aid USA International Needs
International Prison Ministry
The Creation of our current america
Beautiful Artwork, Music, Architecture.
At one time churches facilitated education
Gregor Mendel in Biology
Everyone in christianity is equal
7 deadly sins and 10 commandments are great ways to guide a early civilization as well as all the foods that are forbidden aren;t foods people 2000 years ago would want to eat
The Bible guided a lot of our laws and the bible says follow the law

You cannot deny religion hasn't played a positive role in the creation of civilization.

OP sees starving children and asks "Where is the miracle"
The righteous of Sup Forums see the starving children and realize that they are beholding the miracle.
Glory be to God on high!

6/10 I almost replied

i was in a stadium and looked at the thousands of people in front of me... It dawned on me that there's no such thing as a "plan" that will make everything work out for everyone.

The traditional orthodox Christian belief is that there is one God who eternally exists as three persons: Father, Son, and Spirit.

One way to think about this is the analogy of time. God gives us this analogy about himself in Revelation 1:8 "I am the one who was and who is and who is to come."

There is one nature (TIME) and three distinctions within it: past, present, and future. And yet all three are time.

You don't understand how hard that made me laugh

>I need Christianity to do charitable things

Topkek

>Everyone in christianity is equal

70% of people go to Hell

C'mon now.

Wait what is the premise?

Humans have had the means to raise themselves out of poverty since ever, and in the West we discovered it ages ago.
How is Jesus meant to help retarded africans without affecting their free will? All they need to do is copypaste western culture and capitalism, they don’t even need to discover anything.

>Starvation is fucking painful. I can barely go a couple hours without eating.
t. fat fuck

All those things can be acquired in a secular manner.

>How is Jesus meant to help retarded africans without affecting their free will?

The same way he helped retarded sandniggers by providing free welfare manna from heaven.

Argument invalid retart

>>Everyone in christianity is equal
>70% of people go to Hell
These are not mutually exclusive
Are you one of those dummies who think equal outcome is equality, and not equal opportunities?

Why would you even need Christianity in the premise for equality you idiot?

Everyone in christianity is equal? Are you a retard? That doesn't even make sense

Everyone is equal before God.

So, your mind and body are who you are. Are they the same? Is one a subset of the other? Or are they separate?
If they are not the same, are there two of you?

Not always.

What are the exceptions?

Oh are you talking about jews?

Originally, God showed favor and preference for His chosen people (Israelites). There are numerous references to people whom God hates, for good reason of course.
Even Jesus differentiates between people He knows and knows not, those who he prefers etc. It's all based on whether or not we love God and keep His commandments. It's all fair, but to say that we are all equal before God is untrue.

Yes in the OT but with the advent of Jesus, the criteria was expanded to include all those born again into the body of christ, not just those born of the Israelite lineage.
Because of this, the merit of the jew example is only to show that historically God has shown preference for 1 group over others. But as I said in my last post, there are more spiritual reasons why all people are not equal before God.

I see. Thank you for the replies.

The Quran says that it's the same God so it's not polytheism