youtube.com/watch?v=rGUB88dBwlY
youtube.com/watch?v=k2V3NrvThlg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your grandparents: 5 kids
Your parents: 3 kids
You: A wife's son and a dog

I don't

Dogs are pretty fucking great
I get that its concerning if its considered a replacement child or whatever but there is literally nothing wrong with liking dogs
They're mans best friend for a large number of reasons

Millennial liberals love adopting pets instead of focusing on the future of their bloodline.

wait wasn't Lena Dunham in this picture

Why would I bring a kid into this shit hole we call life.

this planet is the hell of another planet

>this extra
I shutter to think how this generation will cope with getting old

Man wtf is wrong with this generation?

Cucked to a BBL

not as expensive as kids, more faithful and loving too.

shame they only live ~15 years though

Because they're too stupid to reproduce. After kids, a dog is just a dog.

they see the loyalty their precursors never showed to their people.

This so much. Not point in bringing children into this dying world.

Proof that the kikes have brainwashed us. You’re supposed to want kids. There is something deepily wrong with Western society that this keeps happening.

Kill us all, and may he squat as much as she does one day

have you ever loved anyone or anything?

that's why, it's absurd isn't it? but the day you can actually convince yourself that there is a reason to bring another life into this world is the day you realize you've experienced a true love of something in your life, an experience so powerful that despite all logical reasons to the contrary you want to create a life and have a chance at feeling something so monumental

To fix it, you worthless scum. Giving up is exactly what the Jews want you to do. You are destroying your own race.

They have to fill the childless hole in their life somehow.

Labradors are the superior dog breed

>not border collies

m8...

I had a Borador lab/collie mix and she was the GOAT, big like a lab but smart and agile like a collie

r.i.p. ;_;

For sucking off lol.

No I'm gonna have 3 kids or more
Because who else will, faggot

literally the only good thing about millennials

Kill yourself so you’re not using my future kids’ air then. Legacy is all that matters in life. If you’re fine with disappearing completely, why not get a head start?

Because Jews convinced them having children is not worth the effort. They'll realize they are wrong after it's too late to have children. Result-Jews win again.

>comparing a shepard to a retreaver
Like comparing apples to oranges.

of course its a black dog

>asking the least important questions.

>shepard
>retreaver

That's exactly what liberals say when they get the same question...
You have a duty to spread your genes as a white person.

What's that Lassie? The leaf doesn't want you because your male counterparts have too much hair around their dicks making it difficult to suck?
Don't come and get me when he falls down the well, Lassie.

People want stupid animals that love them only since they feed them, its pathetic.

Because society is pozzed, I tried to be a good goy and was close to marriage a few times. Self made mid 30yr old with more assets at the age of 24 than most adults by 50. say, 'yeah I love you baby but if we get married you have to sign some papers.'
REEEEEEEEE! love transcends contractual obligations, reeeeeee!

>welp, doggo it is then bitch
picture related

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take Arms against a Sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them: to die, to sleep
No more; and by a sleep, to say we end
the heart-ache, and the thousand natural shocks
that Flesh is heir to?

>nutting inside your legal wife and having offspring is now counterculture
Fucking kikes man.

Dogs are man's best friend. All humans worthy of the name should love dogs. Cultural disgust/hatred of dogs is one of the primary indicators of subhumanism.

>REEEEEEEEE! love transcends contractual obligations, reeeeeee!

This exactly. (((They're))) trying to destroy everything America ever was. I think it's to push Communism but maybe it because they're evil fucking kikes.

Normal State: Couple
Level 1: Plants
Level 2: Doggo
Level 3: Babby
youtube.com/watch?v=rGUB88dBwlY

youre living in the first world you dumb motherfucker women are people too.
if you really want a child without a mother look for surogate options.

Come on now. Treating a dog that you adopted like those pics in the OP disgusting.

Hey user, I would love to find a real woman to pump my seed into so I can protect, provide and cherish a lovely family. I'm not dumb enough to allow some half retard lazy cunt with the iq of a jew slave raise my children (my blood) to be cattle. I would end up killing it.
>tfw this is reality

>when the memes move so fast you no longer understand your peers

What the fuck is extra?

youtube.com/watch?v=k2V3NrvThlg

You don't see it? Once this generation has used up their youth and having fun. They are going to be the fuse in the collapse.

literally contributing to the problem, fag

unlike a child, you can put a dog to sleep

I was raised by a single father. Children need a stable family to be well adjusted.
t.Sup Forumsack

because doggo doesn't consider them a disappointment.

Delet dis

That's okay, with an attitude like that you probably shouldn't be trying to breed anyway. Just sit back, fade into non-existence and let your betters continue to breed and raise the next generation of strong white humans in peace. We don't need your clearly dysfunctional genetics polluting the gene pool so just keep going the way you're going.

To be fair I want a wife and kids, its just that I know if I buy a house I can own a dog if I want, whereas even if I have a house there is no guarantee that I could get a wife.

Simple, they get to deal with the maternal/paternal itch without actually engaging in the act that emotion is there to encourage you to do.

It's literally masturbation, but instead of faking sex, they're faking having kids.

The dog plays the role of their kid just as a hand plays the role of a vagina or dick to the masturbator.

A dog isn't going to go to college on your dime and become a transsexual communist.

>inplying millenials woulden’t put up thousand of dollars into keeping a suffering dog alive instead of buying a house
You underestimate some millennials.

Millennials like to say "doggo" and "pupper."

They're fuzzy 30 IQ perma-children who will never abandon you.

I took this dog from a couple that was leaving it outside all day. Now I want to strangle it when it pushes my toddler over to try to get to me before he does when I call out my son's same syllable name. Dogs are the ultimate millennial cabbage patch doll. Fuck millenials, and fuck dogs. Other than when the dog alarms me at 2 am to some dumb spic next door coming too close to my house. Fuck spics.

well dogs are amazing creatures. a broken clock is right twice a day

this
I've heard stories from friends getting into credit card debt in order to pay for expensive surgeries, medication, etc for their pets.

I know a twice divorced man with no kids. He acts very creepily with his dogs, like he considers him his children. Sad!

>I adhere to my animalistic instinct to procreate and I don't care if life is pointless and death is always the result which effectively makes all of the suffering my child will experience needless. I like to try and fix problems in life even though this has always been ongoing and will never stop, even though non-existence is peaceful and technically flawless.

Bitching about it will change it!

Dank Sup Forumsro. You watch Rick and Morty too?

No and that's not an argument, faggot.

any white straight couple that adopts a pet instead of a child is why this generation is a failure.

dogs are nice and good and love you and will lay down their life for you

kids are ungrateful loud boring shits that ruin your life

hmmm darn tough choice

I can't have kids because I'm a mental case thanks to bad genes and a poor childhood upbringing, so a pet is the only thing going for me at this point.

We really need some sort of eugenics system that prevents certain people from ALL social classes, races, genders and sexualities from breeding. Give everyone a test. If the don't meet the minimum age, genetic or financial requirements of that test, then they can't have kids. Simple.

Sometimes refusing to have kids really does result in a better long-term outcome (too bad this isn't being applied to a majority of 3rd and second world nations, where they're still breeding like fucking rabbits for whatever reason.)

*tips*

>born 89
>white
>married,house and child now
Never had a dog but a good water dog for the cottage would be cool.

>that moment when you look at the type of people that are breeding
Ya bro, have your 2-3 white kids to counter the 10 africans produce, byw diversity is our strength. Wait what happened to the job market? Lets kill whitey since he probably did it

It isn't an argument. It's an insult and I laughed because it's very accurate.

because dogs worship humans. everyone young feels like they deserve to be worshipped. it's their own little church that they're the god at the center.

Oh boo hoo life is pain, nothing we do matters, everything is meaningless. Why haven't you killed yourself yet? Every experience and everything you do will have zero meaning, which means that if you are staying alive for your own pleasure or sentimental purposes you are illogical and in violation of your own beliefs. Kill yourself right now if you believe in this, it's the only logical course of action. Staying alive makes you a hypocrite.

>I know the solution to this problem! Let's kill ourselves before they get a chance to by not breeding the next generation of white people to bear the torch.

Yeah real good fuckin plan you have there Einstein.

yeah do us all a flavor and don't have kids more resources for the rest of us who actually want to live. Play with your warhammer 40k puppets or whatever the fuck you do all day.

Because they want to raise something but their parents' divorces showed them having children is terrible. If it wasn't for boomers raising their kids to fear marriage and worse custody battles the birth rate among whites at least wouldn't be half as bad.

Yeah, you're a delusional psychopath because you only want to reproduce to be able to shape the future in the way you think is best, but don't care about any suffering your child or anyone incurs. *tips*

It's okay that you're a delusional psychopath because everyone else is, but don't act like you're not. Or maybe you're just too dumb to not realize, I don't know.

>If you think life isn't a gift that people must experience then just kill yourself.

Nice point, retard.

Enjoy having your children beaten and raped or whatever else, I don't care. Just warning.

>warhammer 40k puppets
take. that. back.

>Because they want to raise something but their parents' divorces showed them having children is terrible.

this. it doesn't matter to me if the white race or the first world or whatever goes extinct. all that shit happens after im dead. i only have this life and im not going to ruin it by assuming the ultimate russian roulette liability (marriage and kids)

It's fucking weird.

People who don't want kids wear it like a badge of honour. They're the vegans or atheists of 2017.

I have a friend who doesn't want kids and she manages to drop it into conversation every time I see her. Yeah we fucking get it, you're a special snowflake who wants to die alone surrounded by nice possessions. Good for you.

I think a lot of people do it for attention.

They love Muslims more.

They'll abandon their cute little puppy if it offends their Muslim masters.

Have you ever fucked a dog? Because if you had you wouldn't be asking this stupid question. Bitch pussy is pure bliss.

kek

That wasn't my reasoning at all you fucking downie, read the post. You said all life is pain and meaningless. If that is true, then everything that you do is pointless and therefore has no purpose to be done. Even breathing your next breath is just pain to you as you strain in complete futility to stay alive. By your reasoning it is illogical to exist because the only thing waiting for you is pain and death, and there is nothing anyone can do to prevent it. Your existence will ultimately not matter at all, so why are you still here? Why are you prolonging your pain of existence? Why struggle against the inevitable to begin with? The fact that you have not ended your life yet is proof that you are a hypocrite faggot edge lord incel who is simply upset that he cannot procreate. Don't worry babydick, just sit back and let your superiors build the next generation of whites to carry on our legacy.

fucking mint

It's because Millennials are pieces of shit. You can be a crack-head, homeless and smell like shit and a dog will still love you the best. They choose dogs as pets as this is the only way they can find affection. All you have to do is feed the thing and it loves you.

You seem mentaily ill.

> it doesn't matter to me if the white race or the first world or whatever goes extinct

Why are you even here?

The world would be better off if people like you were sent to gas chambers ASAP. You should aspire to leave the world in a better place than you found it and that includes having white babies

The response of someone who has been blown the fuck out.

Flag checks out

>engineer
>1 kid, 1 on the way
>married to wife, neither has had kids or been divorced
>own house (well the jew mortgage does)
>2 dogs 2 cats
>paid off vehicles
>good 401k, HSA, and additional savings
>wife stays at home, raises kids, I come home for lunch breaks and eat with them everyday

I fucking love dogs and cats. I like the idea of having between 3-5 kids too.

>If you think life is pointless and don't like it overall then why don't you just kill yourself, you hypocrite?

If you weren't dumb as fuck you would realize my entire point was that people just feel inclined to reproduce because of instincts and further feel the need to because they want to shape the future to their own accord. But I'm saying no matter what reason they do it for it's pointless and they shouldn't do it because suffering that incurs makes it not worth it. Me not being here or not won't change this, downie.

having dogs is life on easy mode
kids are jerks

Why do people let dogs shit up their house?
>Muh dog lives in the bed,

Fucking disgusting

>extra

what does that even fucking mean