YOU HAVEN'T WON DRUMPFY YOU'RE FINISHED AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YOU HAVEN'T WON DRUMPFY YOU'RE FINISHED AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>After this comment Trump is finished, says increasingly nervous man for the 7th time this year.

Did the real Pocahontas know her name is a racial slur?

Watch his face in the video. He is terrified and shaking.

In other words Olbermann got fired again didn't he?

Most likely. He gets fired everywhere he goes. Even the left thinks he is too nuts for them.

its not over Flump

He's probably neck deep in pizza.

>senile old man stops online broadcast from his basement after neighbors complain about loud yelling and noises coming from his home

God I hope they prosecute Trump. Civil war can't come soon enough.

Did Olbermann have a sex scandal or something?

He's a fucking pedophile most likely.

Olberfagg was about to cry in that video.

Wasn't he broadcasting from his mom's basement? Did his mom get tired of him?

NANI!?

more like the seventh time this week.

We've determined what liberals will look like in 2020 and it's beautiful

>mfw he accidentally leaves the camera in his basement running for months
>don't see anything but the blue/pink screen
>occasionally hear doors upstairs shutting or silverware clanging
>echoey faint farts in the distance
>some indecipherable shouting and mumbling with nobody else - most likely phone conversations
>the 7th day of the third month, hear him walking down the basement steps
>"you're kidding"
>looks directly into the camera
>small strip of spaghetti sauce rolls down his stubbled chin and stains his wifebeater
>chews digustingly for a few seconds into the camera
>sighs
>camera moves slightly
>click
>feed goes offline

truth is his mom was gonna charge rent for the basement so he had to find a real job

>my work here is done
Did he just admit to being paid to try to take down the president?

Can anyone explain Trumps pocahontas comment? I didn't get it

>Did Olbermann have a sex scandal or something?

Yeah that's what I said in the thread about him last week. He went radio silent around the time the Franken shit broke, it was too much of a coincidence for me. Something weird about it.

Also, when they broke the Franken/Conyers shit, they leaked that 7 other major names were being prepared for expose next.

Elizabeth Warren claimed to be native American to get money for college. She isn't.

He's called her Pocahontas for over a year....

>hm, these guys are indians
>better say something indian-related
>"lol we call this congress hag Pocahontas haha"

The man is an avatar of shitposting.

This guy doesn't even realize the Native American communities absolutely hate Elizabeth Warren.

Underrated

>seventh time this hour

This. It was just a public slam and they took it out of context because of course they would. Again.

KEK

oh cemmon, it was just a little jocahontas

She is 1/64th indian. That isn't even legally enough to say you're indian. She's as indian as shaun king is black.
You literally have more native american in you than her. Shut the fuck up retard.

Is he really responding to year and a half old comments, or did Trump call her that again?

Legendary Level and check them.

And it’s Monday

But you didn't do anything Keith

to add to this, i am 4x as native american as her, and I don't use it as political leverage or to scam colleges out of tax payer dollars.

Check out his twitter background his friend Charlie Rose.

All of Trump's enemies keep falling one by one.

Trump is kind of an idiot. I voted for him but, man, has he been disappointing. I think the only people who actually still support him are edgy teens and russian trolls. The just isn't very smart.

NOOO he was the best mentally unstable meme though

She identifies as trans-racial and feels that she is part native american you fucking racist shitlord why do you have to question it huh? Show some tolerance for once

Who is this fags audience? Does anyone unironically watch him like his opinion matters?

You voted for him after he called her Pocahontas now you don't like he called her Pocahontas? Seek mental help.

North Korea is going to disband because they're already won the war against America.

The raging beta male retires. So much for “the resistance”. Sounds kinda silly coming from “men” that wanted a woman in office to prove how cool they can be.

Is he just trolling all of us?

>says increasingly jewish man for the 6 millionth time

Does this mean Trump is really really finished this time? I'm scared. :(

This fat fucking idiot can't keep a steady job (probably due to his mental imbalances) and so he spins his getting cancelled as him making the choice to move on to better things.

Drumpft is so finished I hear he's only allowed 1 scoop now.

I’m unironically starting to think he’s controlled opposition.

I wish people would stop giving this lunatic the attention he so desperately seeks.

I wish

>Trump is kind of an idiot. I voted for him but, man, has he been disappointing. I think the only people who actually still support him are edgy teens and russian trolls. The just isn't very smart.

Tick tock

Keith is anything but an enemy.

i imagine him doing this without pants

my guess is that the jock strap sniffer has been told that he is unemployable with his political persona

>Literally drumpf is finished

Fucking kek. Great mental image.

Sad keith.
He is the only soy boy i know of who is this old

>seventh time this minute

Criminally underrated

He did it again the madman

I guess the C i A fired him.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Eventually news will come out that confirms Olbermann is sincerely frighteningly mentally ill and he was fired and forced to get help. Trump derangement syndrome raped his entire mind apart.

TRUMP ALWAYS WINS!!! TWO SCOOPS MUTHAFUCKA!!!

someone archive all the videos incase they pull it.

>shopped out the maga hat but not the blanket
try harder next time

translation: sex scandal coming down the pipe

this is now a hilldawg thread

Soooooooo...
Accusation coming soon, I presume?

Anyone have Keith Washedupmann's psychotic tweet montage?

He did it again, in front of actual native who chuckled at the joke.

lmao good riddance

my sides I love you user

What did he mean by “Have fun storming the castle”? He seemed so pissed.

I thought Keith Olbermann was arrested for CP in 2007.

Think again Hildawg shill!

He did these videos for free. (for charity)

He also brought a lot of attention to GQ, who has gotten more political lately, so I highly doubt it was there decision.

He's just burnt out and tired of repeating the same shit.

I doubt he can resist ranting on Twitter still. I give him just a few days.

When isn't he pissed? And I assume he's alluding to the "fact" that Trump's eight year reign is miraculously going to end before the first term is over.

>"I'm retiring from political commentary.

That looks like tony podesta...

Dummy that want an anti trump comment

Olbermann is getting dinged for sexual assault by the end of the week, isn't he?

Anyone have a clip when he said it?

Bury this fool

>Mission Accomplished

Hell naw nigga. Five scoops.

>D-d-drumpf is finished

>that lip sweat

Eh, he was always crazy. Trump just made it worse. Or rather, Trump made so many other people crazy, or at least made them act crazy as part of some twisted virtue signalling, that Keith felt like he belonged. For just that brief moment in time Keith felt like he was a normal part of the Left. This was going to be his moment to shine. Everyone was acting the way he had been acting for years. He probably felt like a visionary who had been ahead of his time up until this point, but his time had finally caught up to his vision. He would restart his career and rocket through the stars and ratings. This was his era. The world his oyster.

But it was not meant to be.

>Making fun of a woman who lies about being Native American to a group of Native Americans is offensive
>Lying about being Native American isn't offensive