Do you hear that?

Do you hear that?

It's the sound of Trump being ABSOLUTELY finished.

youtube.com/watch?v=xmkXR7EL_RY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UF1GyLn9Wbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Again? Wow how many times can one man be finished? It's almost like you don't understand what words mean, which is why you call Bruce Jenner a woman

I like how much cognitive dissonance they demonstrate just by calling this shit "the resistance". They think an evil oppressive regime would simply let an open public rebellion form and fight forever.

>Look goiys rump is finished this time, nothing will stop us
>nothing happens again
>only some rando gov official that nobody cared about is charged for something the entire government does
>libtards still believe that they will eventually find something to convict rump
>still end up getting cucked when one of their champions get charged with something they criticized rump for.

Come back with better bait user.

They just repeat the same stupid thing over and over in hopes it comes true.

youtube.com/watch?v=UF1GyLn9Wbg

YOU OWN NOTHING GOYIM!!!!!!!

LOLOLOL

I'M SO GLAD WE HAVE THIS TIN FOIL HAT MORON ON VIDEO, FOR ALL TO LAUGH AT FOR YEARS!!!

More finished than Olbermann's career?

You and your peers have said this word for word more times than I can count and not once has it ever been correct. He would be finished if he was involved in a major scandal such as watergate, did something incredibly immoral that incredibly upsets his base or sells out to the Jews and liberals. But there is no concrete evidence of a conspiracy, he’s done nothing incredibly immoral, he hasn’t upset his base aside from the tomohawk missiles at Syria and hasnt sold out yet. Maybe come up with your own points or bring some genuine evidence to the table instead of blindly following whatever a jewtube e-celeb says then posting said video on Sup Forums.

>"Trump is finished and I will now retire from political commentary"
>"I mean, considering I have fooled you retards enough to build a strong platform for myself, thanks again!"

I mean.. it's obvious that he used the political climate to build a base of "fans". Now that he feel like he has enough fans, he will try to build his own talk show in Hollyjew with the other big names like "can't write his own jokes" Conan and crying Kimmel.
I guess I'll give him some credit for that.

That fucking title alone, how can he not realise how much of an impact he's NOT having?

>The End #147
>It's the 147th time Drumph is finished, I'm telling you!

GOYIM BRING IN 500 MILLION REFUGEES!!!!!!!!!!!

Man Olbermann really fell from grace, he used to be the liberal darling, now he's working for fucking GQ?

I don't even watch Tucker Carlson that much but I'm glad he's having his moment in the sun while this scrubby kike fades evermore into irrelevancy.

explain the one on the right?

little kid ded after spain attacks by muslim

I'm starting to hope Trump steps down. He is the hero the left doesn't deserve. Pence without a doubt is the hero the left deserves.

Pretty sure he got fired. I don't follow him at all but I'm fairly certain OPs link is to his solo project "the resistance"

Even GQ got sick of that guy and canned him.
How many gigs is that now he has been fired from?

....... This guy used to seem to have a pretty level head 12 years ago. He even is starting to take on physical aspects of a goblin.

Donald John Trump

Yes Keith, this is the beginning of the end for Drumpf. Yes, calm down, her you have your medicine.

>This is the resistance

LMAO

TRUMP IS FINISHED

thats why this is my last episode....

Tinkerbell will never fly

I was really disgusted by this, even more when Colbert's zombie audience actually cheered, not even having any context of what was being said.
Like fuck you Heebowitz. Many fight and die for this country everyday and you just want to give it to a sea of brown people who want nothing more in their lives than to see burnt to the ground.
And hilarious that he talks about respecting cops when not even a year earlier he was shouting "PIGS IN A BLANKET FRY EM LIKE BACON".

>the fucking comments

not a single thing you just said is true.

Again?

The comments always were the creepiest collection of cult-like leftists. Worse than TYT.

IT'S OVER

MADAM

PRESIDENT

Hahah insane queer boy has been wro g 107 times before. This must be the one time he is right. Hahha does his mom even know he does this out of her basement ?

I'm bumping because every delusional cunt in the comments needs to be bullied.