Allied invasion of D DAY in colour

Here we can we see the Amerimutt forces being deployed, general le 56 face sets out to destroy German sovereignty. Never forget

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e4vNEi3NYyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still did more then you sheep shagers

>New Zealand humor

leave it to the aussies kid.

>Jews setting out to destroy German sovereignty using men who think that they are doing the right thing, with no way of knowing that they’re fucking up the future of white civilisation

Was D-Day worth it? Or the Soviets would eventually reach Berlin without it?

Very good, sheepshagger. But how many Americans were there in Sheepshagistan keeping you cucks safe from invasion and violating your women in all ways imaginable while you were out in the pasture with the livestock?

War on too many fronts kept the Germans stretched thin. I think that they could have stalemate the ruskies enough that they both would have a peace treaty

Germans should have built an Mediterranean wall instead.

The Ruskies needed a new front. People forget both Italy and France took the pressure off the Ruskies.

reminder that whoever decide to crash into the concrete things that make it hard to land, right in front of machine gun nests, is a fucking nigger and my plan would've won all the war with way fewer casualties

Remember Canada was first up the beach and started the dominos falling so the rest of the trash could actually progress. Do your fucking jobs next time you fucking bums.

I heared the shouting for free McDonald's and smacking their lips! One Amerimutt called the other a white boi, before unloading his gun. I think the officers stepped in before they shot each other in the boat. You know those zombie movies when they swarm the base of the heroes? IT WAS HORRIBLE!

BBC, fresh off the boat.

We have that. It's called FRONTEX. It was politically subverted by politicians and bypassed by Greeks bringing in hundreds of thousands of rapefugees in ferries and Christcuck and Commie NGOs in the Med which Italy recently stopped.

You're a fucking idiot. You could have trolled harder with the truth. Fucking moron.

It wasn't enough that you had to replace all the memes of Americans like the American blonde/blue eyed girl girl/Jewish girl holding the remote control, into a mutt with darker skin and smaller titties. Or the Man in the High Castle ideal American Nazi depiction, into a mutt family. Now you have to attack our history too.

What's next for you? Are you going to make George Washington a mutt? Is nothing sacred for you?

>UK gives his autistic son the easy beach
"Daddy i'm helping!"

| Thanks.

>Jews setting out to destroy German sovereignty
>Invasion of Normandy
>German sovereignty
>Sovereign French territory.
Fucksake you utter tard.

Didnt the airborne do exactly this a few hours before though?

>a fucking Monarchy

he's mad quick post more memes

of course not goyim
>1 bitcoin has been transferred to my account by Soros

The entire coast was like that you mong.
>checks flag
Makes sense.

we should have let the Japs have New Zealand.

shut up tojo you haven't even seen a war movie, that wasn't a cartoon, where the guns weren't anthropomorphized into girls that cream all over each-other around some beta male.
We're talking about true fact history here.

The Airbourne regiments were sent to secured the roads and towns nearby to cut off any reinforcement/counter attack maneuvers. Unfortunately they were so scattered by the winds that they were barely able to even reform themselves let alone succeed in this effort.

Calm down son, airforce here.

It was German sovereignity after we conquered it. And Vichy France was allied with us. Or will you claim that Scotland is not part of Britain. Or Northern Ireland, hm? Or Texas, New mexico and California are not part of the USA?

Not really exactly...

>implying you can be a pilot with no peripheral vision
More than once, I mean.

KEK youtube.com/watch?v=e4vNEi3NYyM

Scotland is part of Britain, I wouldn't however claim that its part of England. You cannot conquer territory before the war is over, I mean you can try, but we conquered it back and handed it back to its rightful people.

I fucking love this pic *-*