Martin Luther King Jr, the Greatest American was Black

White nationalists will have a hard time explaining this one why was the American who:

>stood up to international bankers
>fought the Vietnam war
>fought poverty
>fought for civil rights
>fought for equality
>fought against the death penalty
>stood up for Israel and Jews
>didn't let the FBI bully him

I mean he wasn't perfect. He once told a gay kid to see a psychiatrist and get his "problem" "cured". But he's still the greatest American who ever lived.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Doi_U0f8OA
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10125-10133.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8NydsXl32s
youtube.com/watch?v=PIefHfH0N70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Explain what

You do realize he knew a good chunk of bad race relations were caused by niggers nogging right? And that he actively pushed for blacks to get their shit together while at the same time asking whites to give blacks a chance, rather then the modern civil rights approach of "blacks are infallable, everything bad that ever happens or happened to a black is a whites fault bix nood a mup dadoo didda pay reperations"?

Explain how their theory holds when the best American was black

Actually King was pro-reparation

youtube.com/watch?v=-Doi_U0f8OA

MLK was a mouthpiece for communist jews and was alleged for hosting orgies in hotels.

See
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10125-10133.pdf

>stood up for Israel and the Jews
>a good thing
please please please just fucking kill yourself you pathetic slave to the kikes

>was a communist

"what people do in their bedrooms isn't anyones concern"

- Pierre Trudeau

You are a slave to anti-semitism

Was he a separatist? If not, he's no better than the Marxists that laid his foundation and gave him a voice.

The progressive left hates Israel and so does the far right. But for antithetical reasons. The points you have given come from similar diametrically opposing idealogies. One of cosmopolitan internationalism and another of ultra-ethnonationalism.

Furthermore, MLK will never be an American. Nor will any black. That has been made clear since the days this nation was created, by the very men that forged it. No matter what the government says or does, something that can be anything is nothing.

What theory

I don't care really care about the orgies, I judge him more on his allegiance to communist movements. I suggest you read the FBI documents I posted.

He gangraped a prostitute for being shy

Kys nigger lover

Why would he read the file when baseless pandering works so well? Even if he did read the article, cognitive dissonance would overtake any reasoning and he would continue on as he was.

To be fair, that's really more like group theft.

Ge didn't pay for her to join his orgy. She thought it was just a simple fuck and duck. She was shy about taking her clothes off aroung a group of niggers so they gangraped her.

Also MLK said lewd things about Jackie Kennedy

When the tapes get relesed in 2027 it will cause race riots

No it won't

You never know. He's probably just young and naive. I used to think MLK was good guy too just like most people because that's what we were taught to believe.

In hour trailer park

Yes it will. Niggers will march on the street say he dindu nuttin and I will be there with a loudspeaker with all the vile shit he said about the late widow and they will chimp out

>Stood up to International Bankers.
>Stood up for Israel and Jews.
Pick one.

who was greater - Reverend Fornicator or Terrorist Mandela?

True, I suppose you have to hold on to the idea that truth will prevail. Although it is discouraging in 2017, that aside from the Orweilian MSM, it seems like the more evidence presented to the cultural marxists, the further left they go.

No, they'll probably be cool with it and riot for unrelated reasons. Y'know like gibs

Because they know once they take the Redpill, there is no going back. Safety mechanism.

white nationalism

That's true actually. The more you prove someone wrong the more hardcore they get

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8NydsXl32s

Shitty bait. You have to go back user.

you are a shitty troll

George Soros hates Israel

Because he is an Internationalist Jew. They hate anything that could hold them to account. Zionist and Internationalist Jews can be equally awful but differently. Fact is Israel extorts money out of Germany despite the fact the Modern country can't be legally be considered the same as Germany in the past.

So Israel and Bankers are not related

>stood up for Israel

How is that good, even if you're not anti-semite?

He also fought that final bullet in the end by the way, tee hee.

>hates Israel

From what I read when his liberal grunts tried to bully Israel into accepting their rotten-to-the-core values, he did impose punishment on his dogs. Why do you think he hates Israel? This guy isn't a genuine internationalist, he wants to turn Europe and the U.S. into Brasil so that his class could exercise power over us.

From what I have heard up to 80% of Israel is owned by the Rothschild cartel, fact is Israel is called the State of Israel and isn't technically a Republic or a Monarchy, it's basically a still breakaway colony only de-facto independent, since the Rothschilds still have major investments and property in British banking.

Internationalists have always been something bad name aside.

So many fights. Did he won some?

That OP is actual lies.
After the recen kennedy files reveal the truth on this AIPAC sponsored degenerate is in the light.
He was also killed because hestarted to OPPOSE israel, not defend them. He just bit the hand that made and fed him.
What is a better thing to read about are african american muslims, and other blacks that were shunned (and killed) while the jews were using MLK to fuck USA up and prevent blacks from forming a separate state with the help of american nationalists and fascist/nazi party.

He also was Marxist, wife cheater and the sole source of of social unrest in modern America. Fuck Martin Luther Coon.

That doesn't really make sense. Brazil has such a high-crime rate and doesn't produce much. It's hard to control a country in total anarchy.

Kekistani faggot idolizing shit stirrin' nigger Marchin' Lootin' Coon. Get thee the fuck outta here you snotnosed punk.

When a friend of his critizzd zionists he said

"hey! when people talk bad about zionists they mean jews, you're talking anti-semitism

Blacks and whites literally had RIOTS about eachother before King. He improved racial tension to the point where i can go in a coffee shop and speak to a black guy in there.

well... control much more in the sense that the elites in power can keep everyone else down while keeping themselves in, well entrenched due to insane levels of corruption aided by government spending, which is justified by keeping masses of leeches on welfare (negroes, spics, single moms, NEETs, etc. - the state loves dysfunctionality for this reason)

Blithering Genius made an amazing video on the matter:

youtube.com/watch?v=PIefHfH0N70

He was a communist. So fuck him.

How do the elites keep themselves up when the countries GDP is low? Elites can only take what is produced, if a country is in anarchy they can't really be rich. Also wouldn't they rather have a system where welfare money is cut, people have to work (produce things) and they make money off that?

MLK was a commie who had his fellow niggers riot in the streets. Malcolm X was the real redpilled negro

>stood up to international bankers
>stood up for Israel and Jews

Pick one

>How do the elites keep themselves up when the countries GDP is low

Belarus' GDP is low, Ukrainian GDP is low and yet both are crapholes where a well-entrenched elite robs anything and anyone without care for the working man

there is plenty of wealth in the country to keep a tiny clique of massively corrupt assholes rich until the end of their entire lineages, the rest is absolutely fucking indifferent to them as long as people aren't miserable enough to pull a Red October

which probably just won't be the case... things will get worse and worse for them, they will reach South Africa's fate without whitey chimping out, and generations later they'll pull a Venezuela, or just devolve into something like the Congo... which is going to be nasty and painful, but not to the narcissistic sociopaths who swim in corrupt money today, right now.

MLK was a nigger, Malcolm X is what blacks should aspire to be.

George Soros hates Israel idiot

Except wouldn't an easier to control nation be one like America, rich and free? I mean look. The elites have been in power since like 1850, the ivy league wealthy industrialists. Then you look at a third world country there is a revolution like every year.

Big capital doesn't want to compete, it already won. What it wants is to retain control of main economic sectors... to do this, they use big government through government intervention and the regulatory state to kick out and keep down any competing opposition that may threaten their success. A free and competitive U.S. is one where their hegemony is constantly threatened. A huge, complex, dynamic system is not one where you can really control anything or keep for yourself.

Of course on the long run this is going to backfire, but that's not right now, they just don't care. This is clearly going on, Canada has just seen its government spending increased to its historical second highest due to 'le Weedman lmao' - that you keep arguing against it really just seems like arguing for the sake of arguing.

I think that idiot fuckin' Kekistani faggots like ( You ) should get the fuck of of this board. Day after day, your lame kiddie ass pollutes this place with your kike ramblings. I eagerly await your banishment, you hapless fuckwit.

guys check out my post
javascript:quote('151158406');

Wrong.

Booker T Washington is the best.

Greatest American and black should not be used interchangeably

He was a fucking fed, like a black richard spencer.

Malcolm X on the other hand was the real deal and named the jew.

No I'm arguing that the elites have a much more strong control over the U.S or Canada than a poor country. Think about it, how the hell do you control a third world country? Half the population doesn't even know what the government is and you can't really enforce laws that well when its in anarchy.

why would you as a democrat say that

But they don't give a flying fuck about Paco or Jamal fucking random people up on the streets, one way or another. To these people, common plebeians getting gang raped or beheaded by spics doesn't matter as long as their entrenchment into the main sectors of the economy is 100% guaranteed. They all live in rich, gated communities and the plight won't reach them until decades after their deaths. This is what 'control' means, not policing working class neighbourhoods.

>r. To these people, common plebeians getting gang raped or beheaded by spics doesn't matter as long as their entrenchment into the main sectors of the economy is 100% guaranteed. They all live in rich, gated communities and the plight won't reach them until decades after their deaths. This is what 'control' means, not policing working class neighbourhoods.
Where does the wealth come from? It comes from the working people, if they people are getting raped and robbed and not working they won't be productive. You need a productive society not a society of anarchy to produce the wealth required to fund gated communities.

Kekistanis deserve genocide

>owned by (((international bankers and the ussr)))
>fought the vietnam war instead of enlisting
>fought poverty using failing tactics
>civil rights is a childish idea.
>equality is a lie
>pro-crime christcuck, a junkie and a perv.
>jews, i mean, .... jews man!
also a plagiarist, serial philanderer (and likely rapist)

this is sub-steven crowder-tier bluepill. please remove that flag as you are unworthy of it.

the fbi investigated malcom x too, they found out that he was exactly what he said he was. the same goes for Mr. Marcus Garvey, who was ten times the man that mlk was. he saw the communists a mile away and knew exactly how they were using the black man while mlk was literally surrounded by jewish commies that had subverted his inner circle while he remained oblivious.

Watch out, he will sick his mom on you. She monitors his intertoob use, you know.

Jews wrote everything he said
He was a communist
He had orgys with white hookers
We should tear down his monument and put up one of Dr William Luther Pierce

you are childish and pro-crime