Every nation produces their own heroes

Every nation produces their own heroes.
It's a matter of how much of a right to individualism and safety and freedom those heroes would have.

Civilization started in Turkey.

Turks are physically white
categorically not white
so we win
Literal God's chosen people
- Religious
- Freer than USA
- Lenient but conservative morality
- No Gay marriage, but homosexuality legal
- Cheap food and cigarettes, moderately priced alcohol
- Selection of best food all around the world, even though Turkish cuisine is by far the best.
- Chance to be born in actual capital of Rome
- Two continents in one city, includes Hagia Sophia and a load of amazing churches and mosques
- Free college tuition, even masters and above I think
- Has National test that ranks EVERYONE, best people go to best unis
- Chance to be friends with most intelligent people in your nation as EVERYONE here is extremely friendly when approached with pure kindness and friendliness.
Do you realize why Turkey will win in the end?

Because by design, Turkey will never be ruled by communists.

Invest in Turkey today, a permanent rising stock.
(If you have any questions, I'll gladly respond with pure honesty.)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/author/quotes/2793859.Mustafa_Kemal_Ataturk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

give me a quick rundown on this man

Let me tell you this. Just read the entire Wikipedia page on Ataturk.

Some of Ataturk's quotes:

goodreads.com/author/quotes/2793859.Mustafa_Kemal_Ataturk

Okay inbred

lots of inbreeding.

eugenics will fix that

That's rude, Turkey is a melting pot of Turks, K*rds, Arabs, Circassians, Armenians, Bosnians, Yugoslavians, Russians, Greeks, Turkmens etc. Lots of colleges, lots of professors from all around the world and especially USA, because they love living here.

All Turks say they wanna live elsewhere but they can't do it because Turkey is constantly improving while USA is stagnant. All they wanna do is become rich enough so they can hang out in USA and UK and Europe and Australia and whatever, but have a permanent residence in Turkey because almost everyone here loves their country. In US, lots of people hate their country. We hate our government but we are all in love with the state and institutions Ataturk has founded. Ataturk is incomparable to another state leader, he is closer to a mythological hero in deed, values and character.

>- Cheap food and cigarettes, moderately priced alcohol

That's the biggest bullshit I've ever heard in my life.

It's true, you're just poor lol.

can I come and visit

Please. If you wanna hang out at my college, let me know so I can let you in as my visitor.

absolutely!

Do you have discord?

no

WE

WUZ

Hello what is your opinion of erDOGan??

You will rarely find an actual Turk ever denounce their nationality. That’s because as Ataturk constructed the term, Turk is not based on genetics but everyone living within the borders who consider themselves Turks. It’s exactly the same as living in US and feeling American in spirit. Most Turks love their Turkish rebellious spirit, as it makes them strong and hardy workers. Even Turkish women are extremely hard workers compared to lazy and indolent girls in US and Europe. Our men have no pride, they have no problem wiping shit and becoming a janitor when they need money. This doesn’t mean they have no honor, as honor is a recognition of values while pride is considered vanity. Turks won Nobel prizes in Science and Literature.

Turks represent opposite values with Europeans. Turks can never be Europeans, as they will never not be Muslims as Islam is the last and truest religion.

The weak shall fear the strong.

I like him. Some of his ideas are better than mine. Some of my ideas are better than his. Better than Trump, for sure.

Turkey is at least in the top five of best countries

As I suspected, US and Europe is following a satanist agenda. The weak shall fear the strong.

Ow fuck he knows.
ቃለ፡ በረከት፡ ዘሄኖክ፡ ዘከመ፡ ባረከ፡ ኅሩያነ፡ ወጻድቃነ፡ እለ፡ ሀለዉ፡ ይኩኑ""በዕለተ፡ ምንዳቤ፡ ለአሰስሎ፡ ኵሉ፡ እኩያን፡ ወረሲዓን።

Yeah I agree. And most Turks would agree. You shouldn't judge a nation based on its poorest people. People who are so misplaced that they no longer fit into Turkish values, so they are exiled to Germany. Those people have no lands here and they are absolute losers.

Any lurkers here? Still here to answer questions.

Or do you just look like this?

turkey is the gayest country ever

They don't have sex. In US though, faggots look like this. Donning the Uniform too. Absolute degeneracy.

you're just a slightly less degenerate version of the west. you're us, but the cancer is in an earlier stage.

Nah we're Muslims, not easily corrupted.

"Do you realize why Turkey will win in the end?"

no,