How did this manga make you feel?

How did this manga make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OEDbxJ2utTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Despair but also erection

Actually pretty good Freudian self-analysis. Interesting to read and easy to draw the parallel with myself even considering gender and culture differences.
Can't read it as my usual yuri manga or consider the material as hot though. 3dpd is leaking.

Bummed out mostly. Was a good read, and from what I understand the author is in a better place now. So that's good, but it's did pretty depressing stuff.

Sad.

Not just because of the subject matter, but because it's just a taste of the niche work that will never even be scanned, let alone translated.

Chapter 5 fucking when

I'm incapable of feeling empathy for l*sbians

I heard it's going to get translated and published in english. I like the drawing style, can't wait to own a copy of it

I hope the author is getting at least SOME money.

While I understand her train of thought (from experience), I think she justifies her actions too much.
All the freudian self-analysis the other user mentioned is incredibly frustrating and infuriating even. Maybe because I relate to her in some ways, mostly how she FEELS, but not how she shifts or perceives the "guilt" or "responsibility" of the situation and actions. But I guess that's why she's a cutter and not an alcoholic like I was.
Also, what happened with the scanlations, no new chapters and I'd love to see the conclussion.

Like I'm on tumblr. Or rather that's what I imagine tumblr to be like. Closest I ever got to tumblr was /u/.

Fuck

This. I also felt that the self-effacement was disingenuous at times and there were hints of genuine narcissism colouring the account of events.

Some of it was genuinely insightful, though. The mental gymnastics and justifications involved in self-harm were in particular quite interesting, even though I doubt she was completely honest in her explanation.

She want to fuck her mother... it's fucked.

Who doesn't?

I know, but it is pretty interesting right?

I can honestly say without a doubt sexual act with my mother in my mind is absolutely a revolting thought. I love my mother, but have absolutely 0 sexual attraction to her.

Now my step-sisters is a completely separate story.

You sick fuck

She is literally me.

Damn it

Miserable

The part about gender expectations after entering relationship made me wonder if I'm afraid of it because it would be like admitting that I've really been wishing for a partner these past several years and not as happy and fulfilled as I've tried to appear.

Let's face it, you've just convinced yourself you don't want a partner because of the preconceived notions everyone has about what a partner is, when deep down you know what you want you're just afraid no one else will want to be with you in the way you want so instead of acting on these emotions you repress them and compartmentalize them to make it a-okay and even if you realize this you become paralyzed with fear so that you never do anything about it

I admit it to myself that I really want someone and there are mental barriers holding me back, but the nods and validation I'd get from parents and peers because of it makes me feel worse about the current me who wouldn't want it to show to anyone else.

Disgust.

Imagine chris chan just going to town on barb.
Imagine the disgusting sounds as their sagging bellies slap against eachother.

Chris is still alive?

Not really
Not truly

Is it finished? Its a good story and I want to read it all

I don't consider lesbians people so I didn't feel anything.

Never

Was he ever?

Probably the most relatable manga I've read after Onani Master Kurosawa.

How did any of the manga strike you as dishonest? If anything it was too frank.

>It's just like the gays.

Inspirational stuff

Sad

It's an incredible manga. So brutally honest.
At times it felt like I was laughing at myself.

Makes me question japanese education system or parenting.
How do live in selibacy till youre 28, not masturbating ever?

Glad that i sorted my shit out over the course of a little over two years, with little permanent damage. And somewhat uncomfortable, thinking back.

So, the manga is over isn't it?
I can't see more chapters of it.

Same. Sure, I still don't have a permanent residence and 25% of my paychecks go to rent. But I'm certainly way better than a few years ago.

Because women

>questions japanese education system
>can't even spell celibacy

>How do live in selibacy till youre 28
Easy
>not masturbating ever?
Less easy. Completely fucked maslow hierarchy.

This was the best possible post you could make.

Makes me wanna hug her for 2 minutes without any of us saying anything.

Women surprisingly do it more often than you think

I remember 10% of women claiming they never masturbate which is pretty scary

She's mental. Not a good idea.

I find it hard to relate because even as struggling as I am with real life, I have never been as damaged as she is.

It is endearing though because of her brutal honesty as another user mentioned.

All I feel is despair.

Most women regularly get dicked, tho. The problem is keeping a lifelong nofap while being an incel. Even if she didn't know how to (which I've always found pretty silly, what's so hard about rubbing a clit?), the urge is still there. She probably have some hormonal problems causing low libido.

But that's the reason I want to hug her, and touch her bald spot to make her embarrassed.

FUCK. It ends so abruptly.

But all she wanted was a hug, what's the worse that could happen?

I recall my sister telling me about how baffled she was that my brother-in-law bought her a vibrating dildo. Why she felt the need to tell me, and the story of my then two year old nephew finding it. And turning it on. Then waking her up and proudly showing her what he had done.

But its ongoing?

It is? Oh, ok then.

Well she just released a second volume a few weeks ago

Is it translated?

Puts my minor anxiety issues into perspective

I dropped it because it was gay
wanna pick it back up tho, but forget the name

>I was happy when she looked at or touched my butt.

Hot.

They're releasing the translated version sometime next year, so no not yet

This is the kind of story that would only make sense to publish as a book, not in episodic format.
Kinda shame.
I think theres many western publications with similar themes done like that.

Sure he is

youtube.com/watch?v=OEDbxJ2utTw

>the cringe
Just when you think he can't sink any lower, he finds another hole/
Don't tell me he's going to attempt to assassinate Trump. God, I hope not.

It made me feel like i needed to buy several copies of it, which i did, 2nd volume too. Also empathy, lots and lots of empathy.

no joke: suicidal

it makes me want to prey on weak willed woman and also self insert as one at the same time and revel in the ecstasy of her kinda shallow but she's do dumb to get out of it despair

I know that >I know that feel is meme bullshit, but it put into words a ton of stuff I've been feeling. Only difference is that I already work at a facility that employs people with mental illness, so I haven't been fired for my absences.

I feel a desire to help people who feel like me.

>very autistic man shoots himself in assassination attempt
>refuses to stop talking backwards to police as if it were a code

It actually helped me a bit. I feel like a better person and have some direction in life now.

More like
>Man shoots self in bathromm
>claims he was "testing its effectiveness"
>Police are reviewing videos on his youtube account
>Charges may be pending
>FBI involved

>man pleads the fifth before telling the court his plan
>court unsure is man knows what pleading the fifth means

We're here for ya bud.

Not a whole lot of empathy here.
I just read the whole thing and I can only think to myself, "You don't really need sex. You need a hobby."

She should at least try to masturbate once in a while, though.

>You don't really need sex. You need a hobby
Thats a typical "not a lot of empathy" response. If you're fucked up after living your life 28 years what the fuck do you do with those kind of advices? You're not going to magically change lifetimes worth of brain connections into something a normal happy person has.

I wonder if she knows

You know it's not a bad thing to tell someone who is obsessed that there are other outlets other than their obsession

another feels- and blogging-thread?

Her parents know, that's why she moved out and got an apartment after they confronted her about it.

Try reading said thread before shitposting about things that dont exist.

It was cute, I enjoyed her story. I wonder if she'll do anything else.

IN A PHRASE: satisfied in my own levels of inadequacy never reaching this level ever

You got access to raws no one knows about?

I own both books, plus i've been stalking her twitter for about a year now.

reminds me of a shitty tumblr comic

>masturbating pervert and depressed incestuous lesbian
>relateable

Get help, user.

Dang, I kinda feel bad for her, but I don't really know what she expected to happen. Anyone else find this level of depression and self-loathing, coupled with feelings of inadequacy and directionless wistfulness cute and or endearing?

She's just a type of human. It was pretty pathetic, but I also thought that she's normal (in line mine at least) at last. She was a kind of person who had not agreed with a life of normies because she probably had thought it was meaningless. Perhaps that was the reason why she has a suicidal tendency. However, she compromised with the normie life and sorta grew up into an adult. I won't blame or praise her decision to be grown-up, but It is kinda sad thing that such peculiar paranoic mental state went away only to choose procrastinated normie life. I just wish that she had been to go out of mind or found another way of life being different than average ones.

P.S. A peculiar turn of events like she bought a prostitute and had a sexual intercourse is kindo funny, but I think It wasn't necessarily needed to become a grown-up.

Japan has the best people don't they

How old are you?

I wonder why you want to know that.

I'm just wondering. Don't worry, I'm not trying to insult you or anything.