ReLife

Marathoned this. Missed the threads. What did Sup Forums think of it?
How likely is it to get a second cour?

Everyone likes it
No chance not enough content to adapt

While I personally found the release format refreshing, it seemed to kill off discussion of the series over here fairly quickly.

After watching it, I felt like I've wasted my life away.

liked it

kariu a best

Just read the webcomic. It's cute and it has all the report snippets.

Also, if the current arc wastes another 20 chapters on Kairu drama, I'm gonna flip my shit.

I liked it and you've posted best girl, but dumping the whole series in one go killed off the prospect of good threads.

Was about to post this.

The drama again revolves around her?
Holy fuck why?

Posting best girl

How can anyone deny this.
THE

B
E
S
T

>tfw a guy was openly reading it during uni classes today
>tfw he isn't a complete loser
Is animu/mango finally mainstream?

>ReLife
more like ReDead

Unfortunately. This happened because the internet became for people other than nerds and losers, the greatest tragedy of the 21st century.

It feels like this shit takes one step forward and 2 backwards. After they both realize their own feelings:
>lol no, he must hate me afterall
>lol no, she ain't in love just trying to learn

I liked the relationship between the 2 main characters

I didn't like that whole Volleyball arc. I saw someone post that if ReLIFE had a scheduled airing format then people would probably hate the show with how many episodes they dedicated to the volleyball shit, and I'd have to agree.

these 2 were cute

Hishiron a best

It doesn't really. Her and Oga are in a relationship but are kind of inept at it (Oga is actually retarded also) and Hishiron is reflecting her own situation of off them where she loves Kaizaki but thinks that he may hate her because he avoids her, whereas Oga and Kariu both hink that the other may hate them for some stupid reason

I liked how Hishiron looked like in her repeated second year rather than how she styles her hair now after she looked it up on the net. Twin tails can be nice, but her long, uneven bangs made her super cute.

These last two chapters were bullshit, I'm so tired of this "Am I bothering them? Do they hate me? Do they dislike me?"

There's no reason for it, this manga needs to head towards the conclusion and it needs to do it fast because it's evident that the writer is a hack that this is the kind of shit we can expect.

At least Hishiron being scared of being seen as a freeloading neet pervert was funny.

Since like 2008

Yep, and it was our fault.

i dont undrstandhow can i be responsible of normalfags getting into the internet.

>mfw i miss my old age of empires 2 mirc group chat.

Technically, it's a tie between her and Hishiro.

Post the Sup Forums one.

No

Honestly I dropped this show because I just can't get into highschool drama bullshit any more.

>There's no reason for it
The series is about two adults spending time with a bunch of kids who are at that age where they are the most insecure, the whole fucking project requires this setting for it to be able to help the subjects.

Every single conflict helps them move forward, that's the entire point.

b-but it's high school drama with adults

I don't get it.

It's nice manga/show. It gives me nice fuzzy hope that my life will get ok. It is false hope but I don't care tho.

Nope. Not atleast here where I live.Don't know ANYONE from here who would watch anime or read manga, or atleast look like a person that would do that.

In unis? Sidestream at most. Everywhere else? Nostream.

Well it is not such a waste since these feeling are parallel with subject#1's what's her name feelings. Also after they resolve their shit and make them into happy couple you can bet that KairuXOga will make that subjects ship happen.

He's just a closet faggot

That's funny, I got super into the show because I love this petty high school drama. Something about this petty crap being the most important thing in the world is refreshing.

>Missed the threads

No you didn't. There were no threads because the show came out all in one day. No weekly episodes means no weekly discussion, and no weekly discussion means less exposure which leads to less people watching ultimately leading to basically no threads since there really isn't much to discuss about a show once it's over.

Fuck the Netflix model of having everything come out at once

At least we didn't get weeks of Kariu drama

Only in waito piggu's land.
It's normal thing here

Fuck you.
Kariu a cute. A CUTE

well she is attempting to seduce what she thinks is a delicious high school boy

she is very horny

so how long do you think the writer is gonna try and milk it

I will post you the /sg/ one. Its a general in Sup Forums concerning the Syrian civil war.