Has everyone forgotten about their sweet queen?

Has everyone forgotten about their sweet queen?

High ranking CSIS here, I have it on good authority that a super virus has been created with the sole purpose of wiping out half the world population. Who's ready for mass hysteria?

When?

Sooner than one might think

Fuck you bitch. Days? Weeks?

Diseases like that don't spread in the winter. And this is just come Canadian fag shitposting.

Drop it directly in the middle Tel Aviv or else you're fake and gay

>Global Winter

>High ranking CSIS here
>Canadian flag
Hi Lauren.

I already told you to hurry up, faggot

Give date or larp.

All things considered, the first whispers of a outbreak should start early next week

Good luck, Ebola-chan!

Haha noice

good luck ebola-chan!

>first whisperings
inb4 the "first whisperings" are just shitposts on Sup Forums

most importantly, where? pls let canada b safe, we suffer enough already.

>a fucking larping leaf

Southern America will be where it begins. Screencap this.

Yeah right

o fuck, we got a co-worker going to chile in 3 days for 3 weeks, good guy. we're cemetery workers just trying to scrap by ;-;

There's already a Bubonic plague outbreak in Madagascar.

I fucking hope an outbreak of some super virus happens soon. The planet needs a good cleanse lest we become over-populated. I hate these brain-dead, vaccinated libtards who think that death is the worst thing to happen, especially from disease. Seems like one of the better ways to die IMHO.

Believe me, I was skeptical when I was told.

you would think its a good thing unless it happens to people around your circle or even yourself... as gay as it sounds, i try not to wish bad on even a nigger, as i am abit of a believer that we are one or connected together somehow, and what we wish on others may happen to us by the natural law which i dont understand

pls gibe more intel. southern america as in south american continent or southern USA?

>Not starting it in Africa or ME

Fuck you

Nah, you'll see soon enough

That's not how you worship ebola.
You need to hope that she comes to your country, and masturbate to the thought of yourself contracting her love and being freed from life by it.

Either would be too obvious

Would you stake your yearly supply of maple syrup on it leafy loser? I'm willing to bet KEK's divine numbers that you're wrong.

Proof or fuck off leaf.

Death is inevitable. Disease is natural. No point trying to fight it with government-mandated poisons that have unknown consequences. I would honestly rather die young from natural causes and try to make peace with my life than get my limbs torn to shreds in a car or train wreck.

KOMM SUSSER TOD

You'll have your proof when your country is disease ravaged, mr burger

Was something completely new made or some of the good old girls mixed together with DNA technology?

What name are they calling it by?

If you want to wipe out half the population, first thanks, second start in Asia. More than half are already there and they are all shit anyway

I want to lick ebola chan's thighs

Begone demon.

The power of Christ compels you.

Good luck using your sky daddy against a humanity wiping virus

You people disgust me

I'm willing to die if that will protect her smile.

how about giving me a job?
my resume is in mydocs and you know where I live

My uncle works at nintendo and confirms this story. We are finished.

And remember kiddos: Papa Nurgle loves you. Enjoy the decay while it lasts.

In this case, what are the transmission vectors?

If it's airborne, what is its typical aerosolized droplet size and spread?

Usually bodily fluids can be easily avoided for the average Joe Blow. Airborne is generally harder and requires respirators, which I keep large stocks of because of work. 3M 9210 is stupidly good and has saved my ass from many a flu season.

You're forgetting how much Sup Forumsacks genuinely want them wiped off the face of the Earth. Although Americans are common, the fuming hate probably would come from Europe thanks to the migrant population.