Containment Breach

Tell me: what's it like knowing that Sup Forums failed as a containment board and that its userbase is now rapidly spreading into other boards, actively infecting them with anti-shitskin and dead-kike sentiments?

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Sup
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What else would it be like?

Sup Forums is Sup Forums.

It is understanding the inevitability of life.

Mods are actually active today. I am seeing nonsense threads get pruned quickly. They were tolerating dick pics and excrement discussions before the holiday.

You have to realize, this won't be met without pushback site wide, because there has to be balance, it will stabilize eventually, it's unsustainable to have it always one way or the other.

It didnt just contaminate the other boards, it contaminated society in general.

Worst containment board ever

Bretty gud

feels good man

For starters, tell the shitskins and kikes to stop bombarding Sup Forums. Maybe we'll talk. Until then fuck you nigger kike

>when they invade
>we must fight back
>yfw this hasn't been the case for forever

Feels... Great, man

shouldn't this question be directed at the other boards?

Maybe if people would stop branding Sup Forums as a containment board instead of actually meeting Sup Forumsacks in honest debate, ideas wouldn't spread as fast under obvious censorship because "muh political correctness".

because i couldnt think of a justification for posting this on the other boards without it being inevitably pruned for not being tied to their respective focuses (except for Sup Forums, maybe)

pic not related

Deep down, everyone hates niggers and kikes. We infected nothing.
We awakened.

>a very acutely aware leaf
>mfw

pic rel

Not just other boards but the entire internet

Feels good user!

>You have to realize, this won't be met without pushback site wide
Yeah, and it is. There's usually at least one person crying in other boards when a thread gets derailed with Sup Forums shit but they just get drowned out by nigger hate (which is the usual form derailments take).

Based 4channers wow we're so cool

BASED

>Sup Forums is becoming politically incorrect
uh oh guess i have to go to REDDIT now
it was always this way newfag

other boards where rife with it hence the creation of Sup Forums its a containment board

Feels good man.

It was inevitable.

Pol is a breeding ground for the new right.

There is nothing globally prohibiting pol-specific content on other boards. The only true containment boards are /soc/ and /mlp/. Maybe /vp/ too

con ainment infers government.
so if broken only ones seen crying is government and/or gov porch monkeys.
rest of the world sees it as amusing or annoying.

Sup Forums is always right. no exception

Where's your leaf?

> wanted a containment board
> accidentally built an incubator
AHAHAHA GET FUCKED JEWS

What the fuck is this assignment?

I dont care.
CTR and JIDF should not have come here in the first place. Fucking casuals.

cringe

What does it fell like to be a total faggot who virtue signals for niggers online when he wants nothing to do with them in real life

Sup Forums is the containment board.

Sup Forums is basically Sup Forums without the trap threads

Sup Forums and alt-right are the new fedora atheists, consisting mostly of young males rebelling against the establishment who are bitter against women. They've just changed their fedora to the MAGA hat.

Exactly like atheists, they will be laughed and memed at in 2-3 years.

>implying things not even remotely true or suggested by the post
lol ok britistan

>without
user, I...

Nah, Sup Forums is soul of Sup Forums

What are Delusional Wishes and Dreams, Trebek

It's already happening sweetie

drumpf hitler orange cheeto grrrrr

shill shareblue kek maga reeeeeee

absolute kekistani tier cringe.

would make for a sick story to some game tho

teachers were a mistake

Why contain it?

tis cool

The Judaic virus is the one that has infested every facet of life. /po/ is the cure

Sup Forums failed as containment because "politics" is too ridiculously broad of a topic to be constrained to a single board.

Across every single medium, you have directors, actors, developers, composers, and producers regularly inserting their hamfisted political philosophies into their works. Yet for some reason, I am not allowed to discuss their themes unless I am overwhelmingly supportive of their opinions?

It's asinine. It's absurd. It's insane.
Of course, the mods can't go ground zero and ban the works altogether. So instead, they pull off this half-assed approach where they simply ban one side instead of the other. The secret to a happy society is to ban everyone who is unhappy.

You can't "contain" politics, and the chickens have simply come home to roost and things will only get worse from here.

>Sup Forums is the containment board.
But it's not.

t.alt-left shitskin soyboy

Welcome to 2011, faggot

is that a copypasta?

The important distinction is whether Sup Forums is raiding or do people on Sup Forums have other interests and politics seeps into that shit do to a third party (black-washing characters in cartoons, tranny MTG planeswalkers, strong pregnant womyn in video games, super-saiyan Hitler) and people comment on it?

I can't remember the last time I saw a Kirby thread turn into political arguing because Kirby is laden with political messages

>Sup Forums failed as a containment board
Sup Forums is whatever people choose to make it. It was not ment to contain anything, if anything that meme is part of why people made Sup Forums into what it is. The mods aren't here pushing the edgy culture, only the users, but anyone can post anything.

Implying that the rest of the board matters

Eat more onions

Sup Forums was never a containment board, others came to us after they realize the neolib infection was spreading to their hobbies. It happened to Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /lit/

>DUE to a third party
>Kirby isN'T laden with political messages

My bad, though as a Canadian I must admit that wasting a get is part of my national identity

My leaf turned to powder.

Still right though.

Why don't we make a list of boards on our side?

I'm pretty sure /mlp/ is with us.

That's what they said about the Nationalist movement in Germany you finncuck.

The ride isn't going to end.

Unlike Atheism it's already evolving into a legitimate Political Ideology.

you must be new here kys faggot

That homework assignment is indicative of modern day american education. Goddamn we are all dead inside.

>?
mega-turbo-autismo is like jap knot weed, so it was just a matter of time
here, have a rare Pepe

>a waifu of the season discussion board is the soul of Sup Forums
that's not /jp/

I take back what I said earlier, mods are tolerating illegal threads calling for violence against government officials, and letting pic related happen as per usual.
>if you see a thread advocating violence against an official of the federal government, maybe you should prune it
>naw, let's have two of them
>and have the rest of the catalog be "What Do You Guys Think," "Rate my favorite e-celeb," and "pol btfo"

Who cares I stopped going to the shithole Sup Forums anyways. Now I am able to enjoy games much more.

I think that dog has autism

If Sup Forums is a containment board, then holy shit, it’s failed at its job.

haha how funni

I'm seeing other anons everywhere now. I looked at one guy and said whats up user and he just laughed and called me a Nazi. We had gay sex and now we bash niggers heads in on the weekends.

>implying ShareBlue didn’t try to come on this shit and derail a shit ton of stuff
>implying I’m not doing my best to make a career out of my life as of this moment
>implying I’m cringey irl
>implying

I don’t think so. I don’t recognize it. Must be new.

/al actually has deep discussions user.

Living the dream

I was interested to see their opinion on Super DBZ and all I got from there is a cringy meme about Gohan.

I learned about this shithole back when David Kike Wong banned it as a reference point on Cracked.com.

I blame him and John Cheese for turning me into one more of you shitposting homos.

I was joking

I think there's a resurgence of anti/pol/ sentiment because at this point in time Tumblr have not yet learned how to kill themselves, and I think we're going be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Tumblr have not yet learned how to kill themselves. Tumblr is not going to be the monolithic society that they once were in the last couple of years. Sup Forums is going to be at the center of that. It's a huge transformation for the internet to make. They are now going into a ded landwhael mode, and Sup Forums will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, the internet will not survive.

Yeah. And knowing that it will make these m00t worshiping faggots from /tg/, who wrote this cancer, cringe.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Sup Forums

>abloo bloo bloo

Well now I fell retarded

>let us begin

Kek. I used to have anti-authoritarian and anti-racist sentiments. Look what Sup Forums has done to me. It's never too late for radicalization.

except about NN

Never mind this. Totally misread your post. (Still relevant tho)

You're gonna be the first one to the gas chambers in 2 to 3 years jewnigger

Moot gave up here as he knew deleting pol doesn’t work hit eject button to google now they’re just censoring as much as possible and delisting right-wing sites. Right around election last year hired 40,000 to help sift through search results. You can tell by their actions we’re winning. They don’t know what to do and we’re still gaining ground, expect desperate measures before next elections.

I can't believe you don't understand that the overton window is shifting and continues to do so.

At least put some effort, make the hand light blue and white with the kike star

>actively infecting them with anti-shitskin and dead-kike sentiments?
You're saying that like is a bad thing

>Other boards
Nigga I aint never even heard of dose

It’s because we won the game and now just doing side quests