imgur.com/a/niMo4
>Random Nov 20
imgur.com/a/f1ok1
>S Syria Nov17
imgur.com/a/m3MuB
>N Hama Nov8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg

Devs Nov 27
>Tiger forces did not capture Ashara. Tigers have 1k soldiers, 400 represent striking force. Clearing op from Mayadin to Al Salehiyyeh killed 250 men, wounded 280
>SAA breaks HTS lines at hilltop of Tal Bardayah, surrounding hill from several axes
>SAA liberates Mustarihah from HTS, now at outskirts of Umm Miyal, closest since losing it to rebels in 2013
>US delivers 100+ Humvees to Kurdish forces after assuring Erdogan no more weapons to SDF, YPG
>Sy govt welcomes formation of committee that will discuss the current constitution and expected to be formed at Sochi
>Peskov; Putin will carry on with his ‘diplomatic marathon’ in settling the Syrian conflict
>Turkey calls on US to ‘restore ties with true allies’ instead of with YPG
>Sy govt delegation postpones departure to UN talks in Geneva, was annoyed by statement that emerged last week from a Sy opposition meeting in Riyadh
>Saudi-led ‘Arab NATO’ declares total war on terrorism; Iran, Iraq & Syria not invited
>First humanitarian aid ship in 3 weeks arrives in Houthi-controlled Yemeni city of Hudaydah
>Hamas again refused to disarm ahead of reconciliation deadline, instead threatened to carry out attacks against Israel in West Bank

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_William_Friso,_Prince_of_Orange
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/935198517726982144
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_diplomacy_of_Israel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The SDF's "Good guy" status is pending review.

If this truce is real, I'm going back to being a NATO purist.

>how to destroy the SDF's support with one truce

Make Israel Christian Again!

what truce what did i miss

KILL K*RDS

the iraqis did arguably most of the fighting vs isis. aside from them, both the kurds and saa fought them equally. you cant forget kobane, raqqa, manbij etc.

The UK and USA can now celebrate diversity together!

Also, /ug/ soon?

>We're

>We're

>We're

At first I was all like

Iraq's got a comparatively kickass army now (for an ME country). It's actually impressive.

What'll be alarming is if Iran pulls it fully into its grip and makes it a proxy. I would really, really not like to have to Desert Storm the army the US just built up if there's a war with Saudi Arabia or some shit.

But then I was all like

>I would really, really not like to have to Desert Storm
>I

I stand by my phrasing because there's no point in conceding any point to you fuckers even if it's completely wrong.

>What'll be alarming is if Iran pulls it fully into its grip and makes it a proxy
>If
>Makes
>We're

>we're

That one wasn't him tho

>Returning Isis fighters have benefited from the so-called Aarhus model of reintegration and deradicalisation instead of custodial sentences. Under the Aarhus model, returning fighters are assigned mentors, psychological counselling and are helped to apply for jobs or to resume education.

The European Union is the most cucked contin

>What'll be alarming is if Iran pulls it fully into its grip
Shia crescent is inevitable. USA got what it deserved for invading Iraq.

we're

>Iraq's got a comparatively kickass army now (for an ME country).
Because they didnt make a living meme out of themselves for the very last bit?

>I would really, really
>I
>We're

Bahrain next.

What I'm questioning is, if, say, Iran/Hezbollah went after Israel or something, would Iraq join in? Would they turn around and kill the Americans helping them now because Tehran wanted them to? How malleable are they as Iran's ally?

>behead people
>get rewarded with education and job opportunities
Why isn't there backlash for this shit?

Do want me to keep using it? I mean technically yeah, it's incorrect phrasing but if it bothers you so much, maybe I should keep doing it anyway.

>Iran/Hezbollah went after Israel or something
>Implying it wasn't Israel that starts shit

QT Mulata > Inbred Degenerates.

>Would they turn around and kill the Americans
Hopefully they will.

Saw something about Canada doing same thing actually but they aren't ISIS fighters, they're
>RETURNING ISLAMIC TRAVELERS

>Iran/Hezbollah went after Israel or something
Doubt they're stupid enough to try that tbqh

Israel didn't start it. Iran didn't have to declare Israel its eternal enemy, they chose to because the Ayatollah is always the most curmudgeonly backwards religious crackpot they can find.

Now that I think about it he did seem a bit over the top

Iraqi militias have been killing Americans for a long, long time.

>implying even if iran goes back on everything Israel would leave them alone

>cheering against your own country
Disgusting.

Shia two course meal?

KSA has too much land. somebody should partition that. Any kurds in there?

*cringes*

>wishing for the deaths of your own countrymen
You lot have thoroughly ruined subcontinent with nonstop warmongering and have subserviently aided the Jews all throughout the 20th and 21st century but that's a bit far

At first he was like.....
>I stand by my phrasing because there's no point in conceding any point to you fuckers even if it's completely wrong.
But then he was like......
>Do want me to keep using it? I mean technically yeah, it's incorrect phrasing

Israel doesn't "harass" Iran, Israel is too small to have any real force projection, their military is almost entirely defensively oriented. If Iran joined Jordan and Egypt in reconciling with Israel and cutting off support for Hamas, Israel doesn't have a reason to hate them anymore. But they're not gonna do that - at least, the current regime won't.

The event?

this is where you have to separate the John Mccain's from the unwitting joe schmoes. Every country has various distribution of power abusers and general population

He dropped the LARP right at the end too

meant to post this instead fuck!

It was a rhetorical question mutt, I'm gonna keep doing it.

9/11

9/11

>le fat man who destroys his own empire and celebrated

>mutt
US baker is immune to such bant, as a matter of fact he's an instigator of memes about murica

well I don't trust the current Israeli government to be able to go back on any threats/warmongering as muh security is the reason they got elected.
I think they'd outright invent dangers, they simply cannot survive politically without any danger out there

>If Iran joined Jordan and Egypt in reconciling with Israel and cutting off support for Hamas, Israel doesn't have a reason to hate them anymore.
I don't know man, Israel kept up their kvetching even during periods where hamas switched (again) to the saudis

>It was a rhetorical question mutt, I'm gonna keep doing it.

>Inbred Degenerates

We use the term spics, like your kind, now

>t has no knowledge of history beyond reading threads on Sup Forums

sometimes i get bored and think "let me watch tv only to see this crap". it got worse since i left.

>t. celebrates this while they have to suck dick to an amerishart in order to survive

True, they'd probably have to disavow Hezbollah, and/or Hezbollah would have to make peace with Israel for it to really work.

Israel as an entity incapable of protecting itself is just a meme. They've built up a nice memetic defense system. North Korea is just a meme to satisfy tomahawk fetishes, among other fetishes but we won't go there. Let's see what else do we have... KSA modernization is just a meme. We are all just memes floating around in memes really
I tried watching tv a few days ago. stumbled into CNN. was some dude talking shit about wikileaks and how it was a russian entity, over and over and over again. stupidest shit i've seen in a while. tv is dead

>le 0% baby
let's hope it's the antichrist or at least a total delinquent retard so everyone will hate the nigger forever

Churchill had his moments, despite ultimately dooming all of europe

>this guy walks up to you at the local Falafil stand and slaps yours gfs brown syrian ass
wat do?

European Royals are the most inbred monsters in the world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_William_Friso,_Prince_of_Orange

>Charlie conceded a point
>After saying he wouldn't
>Gets mad
>"But why u mad tho?"
Never change you glorious faggot.

buy his tshirt off him

It's not though. The only reason Israel exists is because their opponents have all be grossly incompetent. Israel is not terribly difficult to invade, and was even easier to invade in the past than the present; the West Bank occupies all the high ground. If the Jordanians hadn't been so shit that they lost the high ground to a counterattack from the low ground (an incredibly narrow band of low ground that would be easy to overrun, I might add), Israel would be in a permanent state of disadvantage on all points of its border, with their airfields being well within range of artillery fire.

We're

I think this is how things play out if there is a regional war.

I intentionally make a point of not doing so.

A large portion of their memetic power is due to the idea that they're unable to protect themselves. Turns them into a 'humanitarian aid' entity.. surrounded on all sides by evil barbars
Just read recently they have large nuclear arsenal and they have memetic control of united states for example.
You could argue that relinquishing a portion of their memetic protection would open them up to invasion, but in this day and age they are simply a massive road block to peace in the region, or their approach is rather.
>just a thought though... what if they are the kurdistan of the middle east put there by somebody else to maintain a destabilized middle east

I'm out, watch over the bakery lads.

Brainlet here, new to the threads. How the hell is Iraq on the other side? Didn’t we have a couple wars specifically to puppet them? Honestly curious.

Spics > brits desu

You obviously don't know your history. The kikes had tons of supplies from much of western europe, even mausers from the germans after they're defeat to the allies. Many of the arab states solely relied on rifles that were so shit the gun would break half the time (great grandpa's stories). Even with all the bullshit Jordan was having a roughly even fight with the kikes while still pushing towards the capital. Half way through the invasion the kike king of jordan orders all troops to come back. Almost as if he's the same jewish rule we see in saudi arabia. Syria tried to help, but one of their major generals was a mossad agent of jewish arab origins, who was born and raised in syria nearly all his life. If theres one thing kikes taught us its to play dirty and give everyone in a position of power a DNA test to prove they're ancestry.

>You could argue that relinquishing a portion of their memetic protection would open them up to invasion

They technically cannot lose a war since they would just use the Samson Option.

And I am pretty sure many Western leaders supported Israel so much early in on order to destabilize the Middle East.

Cya ameribaker
I'll try not to fuck up the embeds again

Amerifats are really incompetent. Iran took over.
>install democracy in a shia majority country
>shias vote for shia politicians
>many shia politicians favor iran

It's not a conspiracy, they're there because of the Zionist movement and WW2 guilt. Naturally, throwing a bunch of Jews into a Muslim country didn't end well.

Their control of the US is not so total. Rhetorically yes, and monetarily (in terms of aid) for the most part, but the US has never directly involved itself in any of Israel's wars, and the US has no problem with, as now, working alongside Iran to defeat its own adversaries (Jihadists) even if that empowers an enemy of Israel.

The nukes are Israel's trump card of course. Conventionally, a competent military could easily (relatively) conquer Israel, but Israel has nukes, which makes that a risky proposition.

Syria is suffering a lot against ISIS because they SDF, US and ISRAEL spies giving their enemies important Intel so Syria is always hit where it hurts the most.

Now Syria is losing it's most elite unit, the tiger forces who have been fighting non stop throughout the whole country resulting in a lot of successful campaigns Thanks to them. Now they are exhausted and overwhelmed.

Fuck we thought this war is ending, instead it seems that this is just the beginning. I wonder how Russia and Iran will respond to this. It seems the west/israel have revealed all their cards by signing a truce (which imo has been in effect since a long time ago) with ISIS.

the kikes are so gay. i cant believe i ever fell for their conditioning.

I'm not going to entertain this Zionist Conspiracy nonsense.

Did you ever read the news? Iraq is Iran/Russia's proxy now. They even got the newest equipment like T90 from ruskies. Also the only arab countries that are not in Saudi coalition are Lebanon, Syria and Iraq.

i got my eye on you

>Brainlet here, new to the threads. How the hell is Iraq on the other side? Didn’t we have a couple wars specifically to puppet them? Honestly curious.

The puppeting went wrong almost immediately.

If I remember well the USA wanted to put a friendly dictator in place to replace Saddam but the Shia had massive protests calling for elections so they allowed it.

Which is kinda mad if you think about it, back in the day Saddam was allied with the USA and was one of their main bulwarks against Iran. Somehow the Bushes and Neocons decided it was better to use him as an enemy.

Wait, what? Since when are the Tigers lost? Have they lost that many men? I can't believe they'd disband such a unit, it's their damn Special Forces force.

wtf globaleventmaps changed their legend to include each terrorist green. this can only mean

IDLIB SOON

Also what the fuck is actually going on between Mayadeen and Al-Bukamal? It seems like the fight should be done with, I've heard many like Russia and Iran claim so, but then there are reports that it's basically killed the Tigers.

One more thing. Why is Beit Jinn so difficult to take?

ah gotcha. samsonites
the idea that they might themselves be a meme is just me mentally messing around with the idea of memetics. the funny thing about that though is.. if you treat EVERYTHING as a meme and work your way backwards, it's easier to have gaps revealed... and the more and more artificial Israel looks. Like now I even doubt they have the ability or desperate cajones to use a samson option... i bet that dude was just memeing his ass off

Reports are that in the last couple of weeks the Tigers have lost ~250 men, with ~280 wounded. Keep in mind that they're only a force of ~1000, less when you count actual combat troops for assaulting positions.

So, is this true? That they tried to blitz the Tiger Forces to Al Bukamal and they got torn up by flank attacks?

FFS guys COME ON. How many times does this have to happen before they learn? This is how Issam was killed.

>dirty and give everyone in a position of power a DNA test to prove they're ancestry.

I would fucking vote, finance and shill the fuck out of any politician who introduced this rule.

Christ.

They're using them like WW1 Stormtroopers instead of the Special Forces Unit they're supposed to be.

And we all know what happened to the Stormtroopers: they broke the Allied line in Spring 1918, all died in the process, and that was the end of them.

According to a tribal fighter, yes.

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/935198517726982144

But who knows really. I had hoped the Tigers would survive better than the Golden Division, or maybe the smell of victory dumbed them down.
Perhaps though, there's another explanation. Tribal fighters in DeZ have been classed as Tigers. So maybe these are the ones suffering these casualties.

>we're
why you guys using that? is this some new joke?

>This is how Issam was killed
No it wasn't.

Ideology plays a massive role in modern conflicts, probably more so than in the past. Israel has always relied on propaganda (hasbara) in order to further their interests.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_diplomacy_of_Israel

And for example in the film Defamation some Israeli Jews mention how the "Jews control the world" meme is useful to them, as it makes them look more powerful.

see