Would you still love her user?

Would you still love her user?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/s/c9077a1539/842651-11
youtu.be/Jupr_hLO9BQ?t=18s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no thanks

As long as she didn't have sex with anyone else but me from that point on, yes. But since its an NTR manga, that wouldn't happen.

No. Why is this even a question?

Kek. No way in hell. I wanted a girlfriend, not a whore.

Nah, bye.

That's implying I loved her in the first place

>alot of people spooged in my vaj

Is it really necessary to explicitly spell it out in this way? "I got pregnant" is enough to convey the concept

She doesn't know if she's pregnant. But yes, she could have said something different. But then it wouldn't make all the 12 year old NTR babies get a boner.

No. And don't get me wrong, I can actually live with a girl having sex with someone before me.

But there's a difference between that, and a girl fucking my best friend, and then having sex with a lot of guys at once, and THEN taping this shit and uploading it. There are degrees to where you can say "this is acceptable, but this isn't", and she's pretty clearly in the latter. So really the answer is pump and dump, because after everything she's done it's all she really deserves, because that's all it's been for her up to this point.

I'd need some more context.

As dumb as i am, a few months ago when i wasn't on antidepressants, i would have said yes. Now, i'm a bitter jaded bastard, so i tell her to fuck off.

I remember this story along with both characters being especially retarded so no.

>MC is tired of literally retarded doormat childhood friend following him around all the time
>tells her to go ahead and date the sleazy prep guy, not to ask him about if it's okay
>best bro says "wtf" and goes to kick sleazy prep guy's ass only to be held down by his goons and prep guy tells retard girl to rape him
>MC decides to finally do something only to get his ass kicked
>retard girl hits sleazy prep guy, MC and best bro kick his ass
>frame happens in the aftermath when she goes to apologize for being retarded

This is the context IIRC

Would you stay loyal to her even if she does this?

Sup Forums would stay with the whore. You fags are too pathetic otherwise.

Disgusting.

w-well, we can still play on my Retron 5 together or something...

I'd understand if she was forced into it, but the girl was literally mentally challenged, so no thanks.

source?

Fuck no I wouldn't. I'd tell her to fuck off.

I'd fuck her once then dump her. It's what whores deserve.

>She could've easily lied about being forced into it.

No way, dump regardless. Not worth the risk.

exhentai.org/s/c9077a1539/842651-11

See ya later alligator.

cute! CUUUUUUTE!!

Yes
She tickles my cuck side

THANKS

>exhentai.org/s/c9077a1539/842651-11

Pls give true source

no pranks

Kill yourselves, you miserable little faggots holy shit. The image wasn't even cropped or censored.

>pump and dump
enjoy your stds

I'm a cuck. I'm a cuck.

>I don't care if the girl I like is with a reputed douchebag
If you're as pathetic as the protag, you don't deserve better.

I pretty much have a fetish for wanting to reform girls. So I probably would stay with her. But if my past relationships are any indication, she would probably leave after I boosted her self esteem and repeat all the junk she did before.

Jesus, you all are so miserable like this fucking penguin in this video

youtu.be/Jupr_hLO9BQ?t=18s

Thanks

That's a Fix-Me-Up girlfriend.

All she's going to do is let you waste your time "fixing" her only to go do all that again if you fall for it.

Yes if she still cheats on me later on. Sadly the manga ended with a shitty vanilla end.

This author really likes his semi-good ends, doesn't he?

No but if I still feel something for her I could make her a last favor and kill/burn her.

Big words.

>MC is tired of literally retarded doormat childhood friend following him around all the time
Haha, that's a funny way to frame it. MC put up a "I-I don't care" facade out of butthurt after she hooked up with someone else, too pussy and stupid to realize until late he had the dumb bitch wrapped around his finger.

I didn't mean literal pump and dump, I'd use protection. But I'd also make sure to cover her in my jizz so she realizes how much of a whore she is.

I don't want aids you whore.