Daily reminder that Republicans are such sick people that they'd rather vote for a kiddy fucker so liberals get mad...

Daily reminder that Republicans are such sick people that they'd rather vote for a kiddy fucker so liberals get mad than writing in a candidate, voting third party, or staying home on election day.
This is what the right wing in America is: a bunch of pedophile enablers who think it's funny to have sex with children.
You will all hang.

sick

Oh, the irony.

Irony the post

((()))

can't wait for the blue checkmark salt when he wins

Its because even republican voters know trickle down economics is a pile of shit.

They don’t know anything other than it’s fun to piss off liberals. They don’t have practical ideas of governance, they just don’t like the idea of liberals and want to fuck them over.

After 20 years of Fox and 30+ of garbage conspiracy theories, they don’t know what to believe.
All they know and understand is corporate propaganda to profit the rich but they know its wrong, so what do they believe in? They believe in Trump.

They don’t have the education or boldness of thought to try anything else

>DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN

the fuck?!

It's a win/win for Democrats. If Roy Moore wins the Republican party will be branded the party of pedophiles for the 2018 and 2020 elections

Youre a leech on society and bring nothing to the table. You shouldnt even be allowed to vote

Its clearly doesnt work. There is no proof and people already know everything the MSM says is literal bull shit

And what are you?

Inb4 Lolita island

James O'Keefe just got busted by the Washington Post for trying to push a fake accuser of Roy Moore. That's proof that they don't publish any bullshit and thoroughly vet their sources

You're just a pedophile apologist because the outcome suits you. You have no sense of morality

theres like a dozen democrats and high profile democrat supporters (Weinstein, Takei, Spacey etc) getting their shit JUSTed every day, with new names coming out all the fucking time (Coyers, Green ). Lest we forget whos names are on the flight manifest with convicted pedophile Jeffery Epstein to his pedophile island retreat

you're delusional

>That's proof that they don't publish any bullshit and thoroughly vet their sources

The investigation isn't over, sparkie.

Odd that you run to a conclusion so quickly, say, like Pelosi did, and maybe now it's time to re-think everything.
But not like Pelosi did. She got it right the first time.

But liberals, anyway...

Jump.

Youve posted this in every thread on page 1.

Damn niggershill. Get a life.

Where are the proofs?

kys faggots

we're playing to win now faggots. get used to it.

Wrong, check the archive. You're the shill trying to cover up this massive failure. The Washington Post's source vetting process is strict and credible otherwise O'Queef wouldn't have gotten caught

This is what the left calls winning

Fucking 12/13 year olds is no problem for many here in the south. We are a backward people, and proud!

No proofs....still waiting

Nope I’m awesome.

Why should someone who thinks “not having government” is a reasonable political disposition be allowed to vote?

Why should you be allowed to fuck up my representation in society?

So now you Democrats care about pizza related topics
>inb4 it was all fake
Sure because powerful people never got together and trafficked or molested kids (Catholic Church)

Normally I'd call you a stupid liberal cuck, but the acceptance of sexual assaults on both sides(especially in Alabama) is absolutely baffling. I think ALL of those accused deserve the due process of law; however, when multiple women accuse someone of sexual assault it becomes much harder to defend these politicians constant denial. Fuck Al Franken(though at least he was honest), fuck John Conyers, fuck Roy Moore, fuck Donald Trump, and most of all fuck all the enablers on both sides.

Dinducrats are the most pathetic (((people))) in America. Is this the best you shills can do?

Larping idiots like you is what turned me away from the democrats towards me voting Republican for the first-time ever last year

Moore liked to date children. Dems like to murder babies. Think I'll vote for Moore.

>15

That magical age where you're considered a child when there's a Republican involved but is an adult when a Democrat got her pregnant.

I would cast a vote for a convicted child raping murderer over any Democrat. Politics trumps morality.

You thought I was being serious?

>no proof
He's a phedo!

I would vote for a Republican who cut pieces off a living, conscious child one by one and ate them in front of his face while mocking his agony and impending death on live television before voting for a Democrat or some hare brained write-in scheme.

And I'd still be morally justified because a Democrat would cause more death and destruction ... it just wouldn't be shown on TV.

there is nothing wrong with being attracted to a physically mature girl.

Example?

>WaPo catches a known, amateurish provocateur who's been doing this for years
>Therefore WaPo's vetting process, reporting, and editorial board are completely above reproach in all things

>daily reminder
>no facts
>no source
>no argument
>blanket threats yelped at strangers
Your tears are so sweet, OP, never stop producing them.

Past 25 years.

So for 40 years this man has run 8 campaigns and NOT ONE SINGLE allegation has been made against him in that time. Now you have an election where a powerful Republican in the Senate hates him. And the Dems have a chance to even up the Senate. And guess what suddenly all of these women claim to the Wash Post that he abused them. Nevermind that the evidence is forged or that 4 of them had their cases tried by THIS JUDGE. Nope. We just take their word for it after waiting 40 years to come forward. The only "sick people" in this country are lying race baiting liberal swine.

Triggered.