Let's be serious for a moment, Sup Forums

Let's be serious for a moment, Sup Forums.

Are you guys seriously anti-semitic, or is it just a big meme?

Pls answer the question sincerely:

strawpoll.com/z81hra8p

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9E62iA6KCIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qXKkadSKnT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What part of GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW do you not understand?

jews killed Christ. how is this hard to understand?

LARPers and edgefags are just as bad as Jews.

what do you think?

>GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW
But this one is literally a meme, though, isn't it?

I'm curious as to how much of it is memes and how much is reals

We're counter-semetic.

You came to the wrong board motherfucker

almost third thread in a row about this shit, the fuck are you gay boys trying to do?

Jews are too tribalistic, their diaspora is always rejecting the culture of the host nations and they always try to lobby for their special interests. Also, death to Israel and God bless Iran.

Firstly the Jesus was a jew and came for jews. How about this ?

Here is the thing. I am not inherently antisemitic... but there is cause for concern. If, say Christians controlled every bank on the planet (Regardless of location) that would be cause for concern for citizens of non-Christian nations.

It is the same for the Jewish population. Their nepotism is legendary. Especially with Jewish Converts. ie. Hollywood, Banking, etc.

I mean, it'd be crazy if all of the media in an Atheist country was filtered through a religious lens right?

TL;DR: Not Anti-Semitic, but Deeply suspicious.

I dont care about palestinians. And I do not like jews, who are white.
What am I?

>Are you guys seriously anti-semitic
I'm pansexual, I'll fuck anything

>or is it just a big meme?
Where the fuck do you think you are?

Why her hands or so hairy?

>Where the fuck do you think you are?
Memeland :')

>Are you guys seriously anti-semitic
Yes, dumbfuck.

a. There is no proof on that.
b. Modern jews are unrelated to ancient jews whatsoever.

Lurk more.

I laughed

GATHER THE JEW AND BURN THEM, NO EMPATHY FOR THEY HAVE NONE

I am seriously maymay-semetic

I like Jews. But there are some things I don't understand:

1) Why does Israel agree to share the Temple Mount? How do you think the Lord feels about it? Nowhere in the OT does the Lord say, "And share the land I've given you as my chosen people." No, the Lord hates all that idol-worshipping.

2) Why are Jews so hard on Hannah Arendt? Don't they realize that her way of condemning Eichmann is the only way to ensure that there is never another Eichmann? Meanwhile, to make Eichmann evil incarnate is to exonerate the man.

So, no, I haven't taken the Muslim pill like most of Sup Forums.

I hate Jews, and Jews killing Jews is just as good as Niggers killing Niggers

23andme said i could be 0.1% jewish so i better not hate jews. pls give shekels.

I'm anti anti-nationalism. If jewish disapora in general is anti-nationalistic then they are my enemies.

Normal jews in Israel minding their own business and not enabling subversion in other countries is fine.

I fucking love this comment!

Let's put it this way:
My girl's cutesy name is Natsi.

who is agatha

> “He came to His own [Judah], and His own [Judah] did not receive Him. But as many [Jews] as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name... (John 1:11-12 NKJV),
> “The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham” (Matthew 1:1).
>He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”(Matthew 15:24)

First let's clear one thing up. "Semitic" refers to a language group, not peoples of Jewish descent. Being anti-Semitic does NOT mean anti-jew, it means anti-any peoples speaking a language originating in the middle east. Secondly, modern-day Jews aren't even Semitic. They are genetically eastern European. This is why they are white.

The problem with this question is that the term "anti-semitic" is not well-defined here. Maybe a tiny minority of "anti-semitic" people out there want to exterminate Jews.

>Only as a meme is over 30%

I fucking hate you AnCap, Libertarian, Republican, Civic Nationalist, Pagan, Atheist, and Vegetarian niggers so much.

meme

too many crimes to go unpunished

they dont deserve gas, its too quick

I hate niggers, I hate jews, I hate spics and arabs too.

>Implying Sup Forums is some kind of hive mind
>implying Sup Forums will be sincere

a lesbian jewess youtuber.

jews killed Rome.
THEY. MUST. PAY.

pagans are usually more extreme than Christians because we don't worship a jew on a stick.

>Wrecks home countries for at least over two millennia
>Play victim whenever somebody brings it up
>Every single time

link pls

Jews are trying to hijack White nationalism! Red alert! We can't let them do it!

I prefer the term counter-semitic. For example I don't hate the Jewish faith, I don't care they go to temple or pray to their jew god. What concerns me is the actions that they take that have a negative effect on myself and my people. To increase their security they work to bring about multi-racial and diverse nations whereby they can play one group against another for control and power.

Glad to see most of Sup Forums hate kikes

>only 60%

Alright, time for more redpill threads.

Use their words:
SMASH JEWISH SUPREMACY

Jesus christ warned us that jews are the children of satan. they are eroding the earths borders to create a one-world government in preparation for the arrival of the anti-christ.

im sure there are decent middle class jews who give 2 shits about power and control ... but the world is falling apart because of the jews so to fix the world all jews must go and those decent ones must go too because we can't take a chance to leave any behind

They are all fucking with you, we love the dirty jews. Just a prank bro.

fyi, this obnoxious drawling jew with her slow voice and mind numbingly annoying le autismo girl mannerisms is a lesbian, so whatever fantasies you have of hooking up with her because she's so cute and nerdy and awkward and understands you you can relinquish right now

>le 60% face

no it isn't, but Agatha is honorary, an will be allowed in white utopia.

Fuck off Philippine nigger chink

Jesus wasn't Jewish, he was Christian.
If a Jew converts to Christianity will his fellow Jews accept him as Jewish? Hell no!

Even if it was a meme a part of the meme would be to answer that it's serious so fuck off with the slide threads.

When is this old fuck going to die?

How can you not love these people
youtu.be/9E62iA6KCIQ

kike

After a few more heart transplants like Rockefeller probably.

we really hate you

I like to think you are a JIDF operative, either way I dig it

fucking checked

that pic lol

No, most Jewish woman are atractive

It's all just a meme, OP. Get in on the fun!

Anti-semitic is prejudiced
Counter-semitic is judging after the facts
Sup Forums is counter-semitic

Same thing with Islam really. No one cared before they started fucking shit up

This.

God I want a pale curly haired gf

>counter-semitic
I like that, it makes more sense to me

Thanks guys, I learned something new today

I'll tell my irl friends about it tomorrow

Me too! Where can I find girls like this in America?

youtube.com/watch?v=qXKkadSKnT8

how can someone be antisemitic when there's no such thing as a jew?

Listen you sneaky cunt
We are not being hatful of who you are we are being critical of what you do.
Yo can be from Planet Omacron, you can be yellow Buda guy or Hindu or brownish muslim, etc, etc you get my point juden. If you do what sneaky filthy jewry is doing (((ZION PROTOCOL, ZOG, TALMUDISM, INTERNATIONAL INTERFERENCE ))) you always would be subject of harsh criticism
Btw juden cunt "Antisemitism" is just an argument for win win situation, still the time of the jew Lenin than the jew Trotsky. On the other hand Israel supported by the hijacked system of US, hijack by the Zionist jewry is using US as a proxy to kill REAL SEMITIC people in the Middle East. Ohh Veyy Palestine also were Semitic, Much of the Syrians aswell, but you sneaky juden what you have done, you wiped out Palestina. aswell much of a Syria. YOU are the biggest Anti Semitic you sneaky zionist juden. Your shitty psychology that some shitty rabbi told ya will never work here. What you gonna do when the good guys come after you but 1st they would Expose ya for everything juden

I thought they were wiped out 70 years ago?

new york

Next you will be asking if they really hate blacks or gays.

What a stupid poll.

No one is anti-semitic, just counter semitic (hue difference) and don't try claiming jews are semitic.

Gas the kikes, racewar now

counterstrike the jews

It's literally at 56% now

Are the Americans skewing the results?

Thank you, I know where I have to spend Christmas break now

No we really hate you lying sacks of shit. Especially when say things like anti-semite because you are not even semitic people. Arabs are semitic not you anti-Christs.

GTKRWN

Another one of your fantastic lies.. Jesus was not jewish at all. He was a hebrew. You are not hebrew you are pharasies and khazars gypsies but most of all liars.

the students were Austrian, you mongoloid

This right here

>no counter-semitic option
I'd have to vote no too

>azerbaijan

you probably have some Khazar ancestors.

Jews unironically need to be killed for the good of humanity

this

we are just jealous.

it's sort of like when black people complain about white people

To me it is irony

Except for muslims I really don't give a fuck.

Pagans are also usually more gay because they don’t have any sexual morals and brush shoulders with used-up feminists and numales trying to be masculine at every single meeting unless it’s in the woods screaming at the moon while high on pcp.

Nice try, Richard Jewman.

>we

fucking kikes are destroying my country
by allah, they will burn

Seriously, the only anti-Semites here are autistic gay virgins. Everyone knows that Jewish women have the best tits.