ITT overrated shit

ITT overrated shit

you can't say nothing of Sup Forums's favorite animu even if is true, user

Code Geass.

Grin Login, not so good.

Name three legitimate flaws about FMA:Brotherhood.

Fuck you and everything you believe in.

Well why don't you tell us why you think it's overrated? What do you dislike about it?

1. It's popular
2. It's not the version i watched when i was a teenager
3. I really want to kill myself

Madoka

Fair argument.

ITT hating popular shows means I have good taste

Why is this overrated?

Its generic shonen shit thats all you need
And Im surprised its even popular here, what in the fuck get out you redditors

>not using the overrated shit pic
Your post is highly overrated.

>Sup Forums's favorite animu
[citation needed]

Popular != good

>FMA
>generic shounen
I'm sorry user, but I think you might have brain damage. Please see a doctor.

Right back at you.
You should rewatch it some time, its shit.

>Overacted and forced drama
>Childish humor and end
>Forgettable characters and a bad protagonist

>Mustang
>Hughes
>Hawkeye
>Bradley
>Scar
>Armstrong
>Hohenheim
>forgettable

user, please.

all of them mediocre at his best

Why the hell is this the top recommendation for every series on BakaUpdates? Even manga that is absolutely nothing like FMP has it as the top recommendation

Whether you like them has nothing to do with whether they're forgettable. You probably pictured every single one of them when you read their names.

And if you didn't like any of those characters, your taste is so unbelievably shitty that there is genuinely no hope for you. Please consider offing yourself.

>generic shounen

Stop using words you don't know the meaning of user

But it is.

>forced drama

Meaningless buzzword, explain why it felt "forced"

How is it generic? All you've done is throw buzzwords without explaining why you think that, like most morons that come on here

How is it not?

FMA Mangahood's story is painfully generic and predictable; there are seven enemies and the heroes gradually work there way through each at them via one on one duels. That sounds like an excuse plot to a video game.

Go to HxH or even FMA 2003 if you want a non-generic shounen with interesting plot and themes.

>extremely rushed pacing in the beginning due to operating on the assumption that viewers already watched FMA 2003
>horrible forced comedy in dramatic scenes that completely ruins the mood and tension of scenes that the characters still take completely seriously
>generic "i wanna be god" shounen villain that's defeated with protagonist's power of friendship

bonus round
>generic muh dark nature of humanity plot and themes
>kimblee vs scar subplot completely dropped
>scar's circle of reconstruction and ishvala's deus ex machina asspulls to defeat wrath
>and pic fucking related

>Your opinions are not of my taste, so I wanna tell you kill yourself
Good reply user

really I must explain something too obvious?

drama in a fictional story is "forced" by definition you moron.

>ITT overrated shit
>posts something good
Have a real overrated shit that doesn't have a single thing to redeem itself.

>shit talking the best jojo part

your baiting right? 4 parts of jojo and you post the best

>best jojo part

If you're the best in a pile of shit that's cool and all but you're still in a pile of shit

Not even the most overrated Jojo

Then you should have posted part 3 as that's easily the most overrated.

>best jojo part
animeonly detected

The whole series is shit.

>opinions

OP is a faggot, what a surprise.

This

>He's muh brother!
got annoying after a while

Also I thought most of the homunculus died way too easily, Lust should have survived way longer she was too good a character to kill off so early

>part 3
>overrated
It's the most iconic but I don't think anyone thinks it's the best.

Nah, I'm not going to let this go without comment.
This is how things become "default opinions".
FMAB is great.
Not perfect, but great.
It has an amount of renown approximately proportionate to its quality.

>overacted
This is anime, everything is overacted.
>forced drama
this means nothing.
>childish humor
a franchise having a lighthearted tone and silly moments isn't a flaw. It just doesn't fit your preferences
>childish end
happy endings are not a flaw. What was childish about it?
>forgettable characters
Now you're just baiting, like said.
>bad protagonist
Ed is insufferable at times, but he's supposed to be an arrogant child at the start. He works very well in his story, and mellows out a lot as it goes on.

Are you fucking retarded? asked you why it was generic and you literally replied saying that it was generic. Please do not reproduce.

>there are seven enemies and the heroes gradually work there way through each at them via one on one duels. That sounds like an excuse plot to a video game

This isn't even close to what happens in the story. You probably read that the Homuculi are based on the Seven Deadly Sins on Wiki and thought you could shitpost about it on Sup Forums.

This is just factually untrue. You haven't even watched/read FMA.

Sup Forums cant argue why its bad nor good

>No Stardust Crusaders
Wew, how does shit taste like?

ITT: normies get triggered at the truth

Name three legitimate good things about FMA:Brotherhood.

>Sup Forums's favorite animu
Planetes?

mustang
hawkeye
housewife

relax and then go to reddit

generic bullshit characters, except hawkeye she is kinda cool

>ed and alphonse bro dynamic

>symbolism in the homoculi's characterization that reflect aspects of Father's (and humans' in general) psyche and the irony in their deaths that reflect personal growth in the character that defeats them

>alchemy anime magic is an interesting mechanic that draws philosophical principles from real-world chemistry and alchemy that both makes fights interesting and crafts interesting ideas around how a system could work if human souls actually existed

>the idea of the one true deity being Truth in both the sense of rational logic as a universal but also as a reflection of how one personally sees the world

>wrath/bradley being an awesome villain, both within the context of the narrative and also being an actually threatening presence whenever he's on screen

>literally everything about hohenheim

>the english voice acting

This

That isn't part 7 or 4

Popular != bad

One Piece

>generic
>takes forever for the plot to get going
>MC is dumber than a brick

>Jojo has 4 parts

(OP)
>ITT overrated shit

Here you go OP

Could not agree more, Part 2 easily has the worst villains too.

no, Evangelion

>75 posts in
>no Monster post
I think it's time I left this site

jojo is the mlp of anime.

That's not overrated. I literally never see anyone saying any remotely good thing about it. Considering how entertaining it is, I'd say it's underrated.

>SnW
>Overrated

nigga you what

Brotherhood was super predictable. Remember how Hohenheim traveled around the world and left parts of his Philosopher's Stone in places where they would trigger a transmutation circle that would undo Father's alchemy suppression once the eclipse passed over them? Saw that shit coming from the very first episode.

Kill yourself.

>m-muh exposition
>m-muh quotable philosophers
>i f-feel smarter after watching this show
>season 2

i still liked it but fuck me right

>symbolism in the homoculi's characterization that reflect aspects of Father's (and humans' in general) psyche and the irony in their deaths that reflect personal growth in the character that defeats them

YES GODDAMMIT THAT WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS THAT NO ONE ELSE SEEMS TO RECOGNIZE.

Not only do their deaths reflect growth on the characters that kill them, but they die in significant ways (Lust gets burned to death by a handsome man, Gluttony gets eaten, Pride gets reduced to an embryo, Greed gets taken from the only things he never considered possessions, Envy commits suicide after realizing it will never possess the human element, Sloth gets outpaced by someone who fights faster than him, Wrath just fucking dies in a fight, but totally at peace).

That's just what I remember. Was there anything better than that?

Anime I didn't personally care for, but understand the appeal and acclaim.

>Wings of Honneamise
>Trust & Betrayal
>Baccano!
>Nadia
>Serial Experiments Lain

Anime I actually thought was overrated shit.

>Black Lagoon
>Escaflowne
>Shingeki no Bahamut
>Disappearance
>Everything by Gen Urobuchi, christ what a fucking hack

Y'all are making me want to reread FMA but gosh that's an undertaking.

Shit taste OP.

Now to get out of the way the obvious ones:
>Dragon Ball Z
>Naruto
>One Piss
>SAO
>First FMA anime adaptation
>Sailor Moon
>Saint Seiya
>Slayers
Hm there's almost a trend here

Aria, a show about nothing

>NGE
>Serial Experiments Lain
>Ergo Proxy

The last 2 are just regarded as "okay-ish", but that's still more than they deserve

Darker than Black? More like browner than SHIT!

I'll make it really simple for everyone here.
Every overpopular Anime is shit for a very simple reason, and this exact reason is why people like it so much.
It's called fanservice.

>Black Lagoon
>Overrated
I don't understand how this is possible considering it's basically rated "Revy's hot and there's guns and fighting", it's not like anyone pretends it's a masterpiece to my knowledge.

>Urobutcher
I thought the first madoka season was pretty good for visual style even if the plot was a bit silly, though I hear it became some sort of trainwreck later on since I can't speak to that I'll just ignore it.

Non Non Biyori? More like Non Non It Bores Me!

>Watch Aria after having watched YYK OVAs, really in the mood for "comfy" anime
>It's noticeably less comfy than I've been lead to believe from posts on Sup Forums
I dunno, just didn't feel like it was that great.

you forgot carlos.jpg

Parasyte.

Daily reminder that "generic" is a meaningless buzzword. Complaining that something's indistinguishable from things like it is pointless because it just goes to show that you don't understand or even try to understand why they're different. If you can't distinguish something from things like it, that's on you, not on whoever created what you're talking about. They don't need to take your ignorance into account when creating what they're creating.

Characters? Story? Sound? Visuals? Fuck that. The only important thing in a show is how much fun you had while watching it, so each show is subjective to each person. The entertainment factor is all that matters. And goddamn, was I entertained.

its shit
its trash
its boring

Pretty much every part of this, even the English VA comment.

Also
>if human souls actually existed
this is your (you)