Prince Charles is in the service of Islam

Other urls found in this thread:

radiovox.org/2015/01/14/gra-bretanha-funciona-sob-leis-da-sharia-islamica-diz-nigel-farage/
danielpipes.org/blog/2003/11/is-prince-charles-a-convert-to-islam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haemophilia_in_European_royalty#Queen_Victoria_family_tree
abroadintheyard.com/prince-william-indian-ancestry-dna-test-reveals-secret/
thedailybeast.com/prince-charles-learning-arabic-to-read-the-koran
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Harry just drove in the death nail. The UK is dead.

>Harry is going to marry a mixed race woman
>the Uk is dead
You got ruled by a nigger for 8 years burger. Suck it up.

They are completely fucked up, I risk to say they will be the first to become a caliphate

>having a nigger president is the same as breeding one into the royal bloodline

kys

>implying charles doesn't secretly hate kikes
>implying charles and william wont both be provocative monarchs

The Muslims will be pleased.

He picked the best of yours and she is a quarter black.
Poignant.

He's not even a cadet line. It can just be a separate shame.

>kys
What are you 12? Go do your homework son.

My friend, if I am almost certain of this, it is not for hating Jews. Muslims infiltrated the UK on the same level as Communists infiltrated the West

Once Prince Charles takes over as king, he's going to allow Muslims to take prayer in Westminster Abbey and others

The reasoning will be that having the "Church of England" be strictly christian is racist and bad. Church of England will be pushed to be a new islamic + christian sect to begin with but the ultimate goal to just be fully islamic down the line

Printscreen this for 2021, Queen dies in August 2019

Go back to your calm before the storm thread Larper.

Do what?
Oh fuck you you stupid cocksucker

Going on 10 now.

Seems like the propaganda is working over there in bongland.... I guess every man has the moment in life where he has to put his dad in a home to rot and die. Dad, it's time

Unlike his dad Harry has got to choose who he wants to marry. I think that's a step in the right direction for the monachry.

Only when they choose correctly.
It's lovely to have the option to suck down some anthrax, but anyone doing so has clearly failed themselves in life.

You twats act like he is marrying a mulism and converting to Islam. Ffs grow up.

Army vet, works hard for charities, great representative for the Uk. What have you done with your life kid?

Any Prince with his head in place would see that the UK is going to become an Islamic totalitarian state, if Charles were based he would have already thrown the shit on the fan to alert the population

You can fuck off too. See

radiovox.org/2015/01/14/gra-bretanha-funciona-sob-leis-da-sharia-islamica-diz-nigel-farage/

>You twats act like he is marrying a mulism and converting to Islam.
Comparable, by introducing a sheboon to the Windsor line.
>Army vet, works hard for charities, great representative for the Uk.
Good acts never outweigh the bad.
>What have you done with your life kid?
Run my own business, support my community, and also head charity endeavours.
But why would my life matter when we're discussing someone else fucking up theirs and their nation?

Deny will not help you, clues are very strong

danielpipes.org/blog/2003/11/is-prince-charles-a-convert-to-islam

Well of course he is
He knows the real enemy is Israel and the Zionist jew

Oh shit. You think Charles is planning to become the Caliph of All Continents or something? He's already got Europe, Middle East and North Africa automatically.

>breeding one into the royal bloodline
That you would view the freshest of blood in a very damaged line tells us everything we need to know about your education.

This sounds fun. Could be like Empire 2.0. A new age of moderate morality. Not invited degenerate Yanks.

When people talk about about an American Empire I laugh. Listen to the language you and the rest of the world speak and ask yourself whether Britain didn't already win this game long ago. We are basically playing for a high score at this point.

>the freshest of blood in a very damaged line
That you would say something so stupid tells us about yours. Maybe go actually have a look at the royal family tree and stop embarrassing that flag?

>Comparable, by introducing a sheboon to the Windsor line.
You dumb cunts act like she looks like Leslie Jones. Are you that far gone in your paranoid delusions?

>You dumb cunts act like she looks like Leslie Jones.
Translates to:
>Who cares if there's a turd in the soup, I think it's a pretty turd, and you should be thankful for it.

this is aussie tier shitposting

>danielpipes.org/blog/2003/11/is-prince-charles-a-convert-to-islam
From your source...

"None of this, of course, is evidence that the Heir to the British Throne has changed religions"

Having fun wearing that tin-foil hat in the favela tonight are you?

Do they not teach this in school in Australia?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haemophilia_in_European_royalty#Queen_Victoria_family_tree

Not being educated enough to know an Indian got thrown into the mix a long time ago. I would expect that kind of ignorance from burgers but you don't get a pass.

>Do they not teach this in school in Australia?
Yes, actually, in civics and history.
Which is why your claim of "damaged line" is so laughable, and up there with calling the monarchy inbred as far as idiocy goes.

>Not being educated enough to know an Indian got thrown into the mix a long time ago.
Source?
Also, the presence of one defect is hardly grounds for encouraging more.

>It's super normal for him to read the Qur'an and talk about how Islam can help the West XD

"I start from the belief that Islamic civilization at its best... has an important message for the West in the way it has retained an integrated and integral view of the sanctity of the world around us. I feel that we in the West could be helped to rediscover the roots of our own understanding by an appreciation of the Islamic tradition's deep respect for the timeless traditions of the natural order.

abroadintheyard.com/prince-william-indian-ancestry-dna-test-reveals-secret/

thedailybeast.com/prince-charles-learning-arabic-to-read-the-koran

Hitler had the same view, whats your point?

UK is being invaded by hordes of Muslims, day after day the situation is getting worse. They have infiltrated the UK and are trying to convert children to Islam, is this normal? They are the second most practiced religion and also the the fastest growing.If 3 million turned the UK into a hell of a picture when it comes in irreversible numbers, you will be fucked.

This kind of infiltration would not be possible without the help of someone powerful in the UK.and you know this.

He's literally a muslim convert who wants to turn the palace into a mosque while banning christianity

And that is indeed shameful, and yet another reason to despite Diana, to result in the ghastly situation we have now, thanks to one prick being desperate enough to take a bibi.
But again, no need to keep pissing in the pool.

>calling the monarchy inbred
Why do you think I'm talking about inbreeding?

I'm sure it's not up there with your aboriginal or rural inbreeding, so I can see why you would classify it as something different, but at the end of the day you can call it inbreeding or consanguineous or whatever I think we both know what I'm talking about. It's effects are obvious.

Yeah I came here for a proper fight right with proper lads, but all I get is you bunch of nonces.

Waste of my time.

Wankers the lot of you.

Why fight you? I want to see it all burn. Go on, keep going.

> I do not want to see the strong evidence that indicates that he is at least connected with Islam

Oh no, the nigger/half-caste with no understanding of propriety, tradition, or the monarchy won't play with us anymore. Day ruined.

Wow, that's rough.