Despite constant shilling from google and (((critics))) this game came out 14th place in sales in the US upon its...

Despite constant shilling from google and (((critics))) this game came out 14th place in sales in the US upon its release. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=richest poorest states&oq=richest poorest&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0l4.3633j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because all it had was appeal to the Commie audience. Other than that, it was a shit game.

I'll sadly admit I watched someone on Twitch play this before I decided to buy it because I wanted to see if it was worth the price. Forgetting the politics, the cut scenes and game play proved it was shit.

Because it was shit and they were shit at marketing

The is a certain irony that it opened 14th place. Haha

Shitting on your audience is the key to your own failure. Hope the head of marketing has been fired .

Does anyone remember that one blatant anti-white line BJ says. The one which they edited out for the trailer?

>all these loud screaming roasties on twitter are left wing, clearly leftwing is the way to go!
>what do you mean our primary audience is guys?
>it's 2017 you cisgendered WHITE bigot, girls will pay just as much for our games just as often

"Come and fucking get me you white ass fascist Nazi pigs."

Sweden ABSOLUTELY yes!!1!

>Why?

Food Stamps and student loans can't be used to buy Vidya.

Because they made it too political and too generic.

>Hehe run around in singleplayer and shoot nazis while celebrating the PC bullshit everyone is getting tired of in the real world

because people just wanna play video games, not be indoctrinated.

I recently played The New Order, and it was fantastic, however I saw the cutscenes for this and they were absolutely terrible.

I remember thinking this was fake news concocted by Sup Forums. I pirated the game and found out it was real. I've seen comments saying that he said this because he had just been speaking to the black panther lady and so it made sense for him to become a self-hating (((white))) in that instance. Fucking bullshit excuse if you ask me.

Bethesda needs to die already. Unfortunately, almost every major publisher is worse: EA, Ubisoft, Activision, etc.

They gameplay was pretty solid like in the first game. Too bad the cutscenes were atrociously long and just overall bad.

That's pretty much what I was thinking.

Indeed. But the worst part is that they are buying everyone, they are creating their own monopoly.
Our only hope is to support indie games AND HOPE that they stay independent.

What's with Jaime Lannister?

Oh, well of course you'd hate whites too if your dad made you kill the family dog and let your Jewish mom get holohoaxed amirite? (Also worth noting the EVIL HUWHITE dad is voiced by a kike. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.)

MORE INFO TO BACKUP THE OP:

THE POOREST STATES IN AMERICA ARE MOSTLY REDNECK STATES, ON THE OTHER HAND THE RICHEST ARE MOSTLY LIBERAL STATES

THE 5 POOREST STATES ARE THE MOST REDNECK STATES IN AMERICA:

1. MISSISSIPPI
2. ARKANSAS
3. WEST VIRGINIA
4. ALABAMA
5. KENTUKY

THE MOST RICHEST STATES ARE TRADITIONALLY LIBERAL:

1. MARYLAND
2. ALASKA
3. NEW JERSEY
4. MASSACHUSSETS
5. HAWAII

google.com/search?q=richest poorest states&oq=richest poorest&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0l4.3633j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE Sup Forums?

Nothing like "the left" shitting on the working class and unemployed. I hate your guts.

>Why?

14th place counting non digital sales, it was really 8th of 9th

doesn't matter either way, they lost money on the game. it's just not that good, and it's not lovable like the new doom, who has a protagonist who shuts the fuck up. instead of "muh kids"

Wolfenstein 3 will be 88th XDXDCFXD LOLOLOL

>landlocked states are poorer than coastal states

wow, really

The jews have completely worn out the "evil nazis" meme.

simple: the AAA gaming Market is dying out thanks to EA and ubisoft
pic half related

Sweet indeed. Way better than a niggress begging an half-breed Jew for a homeland.

this whole fiasco proved to me, once again, that there is money to be made off of leftist faggotry. all they had to do was advertise a nazi themed game, and if they didn't choose a political side, it would have sold like crazy. People would want to kill nazis, and others want to be nazis. instead they chose to sink the game and destroy their company. This is a business school case

So the rich are good now?

A sheckle for the good goy

to be fair, nazi flag posters who get triggered over these games are just as cancerous

You think i'm triggered?

damn, you just made me remember them buying out westwood. Fucking loved their C&C games..

It lost to games that have been out for weeks.

I can only speak for germany: (((Bethesda))) is seriously cucked enough to remove the swastikas completly out of the german version, even though the USK said it would be perfectly fine to leave them.
They even shaved Hitlers mustache. They are even so cucked to call them not Nazis its just „the regime“.
The only good thing is they called Hitler, „Heiler“ (english: Healer) - fucking top kek!!

To get to the gameplay itself: Its a fucking lame shooter, which feels like 90% any other mainstream shitshooter.

On completion of reading, this should honestly be sent to EA, perhaps (doubtful) they might learn from it.

>giant companies
>learning from something
They will only learn from something if it makes them lose money

True, speaking of EA does anyone have the breakdown of their Jew leadership? is it as bad as other media?

Gutentag fellow nazis, i must inspect your papers of ownership on dis game

all the politics aside, it's just a boring derivative game

would have been ground breaking five years ago, now it's just a shittier DOOM with social justice shoehorned in

I'm more frustrated in the fact that it was a shitty game overall. I would be able to tolerate kike propaganda if it's good kike propaganda just as The New Order and The Old Blood was. However, when you make an extremely sloppy game that's 60% walking simulator/cutscene when it's a traditionally action focused franchise, and hyper politicize the shit out of it in marketing and in the game itself, it disappoints me. There was but a brief shred of hope when BJ first met that Commie pastor and calls them all lazy hypocritical commie bastards and degenerates. Unfortunately that hope was long crushed out by the events after you escape New Orleans.

Because they forgot to include this weapon in gameplay.

Sup Forums had some threads about the EA, none of them mentioned them being ruled by jews. they may just have the juden spirit

I loved the game because it seemed specifically designed to piss every neckbeard Sup Forumstard off. There's communists, Jews, Black Panthers, and homosexuals brutally executing fascists. What's not to like?

Oh, yeah, and there's race-mixing too.

It wasnt a wolfenstein game desu and people felt bullied to give it good reviews internally. The old wolfensteins are 100% different in level and enemy structure.

Because it came out the same day as Mario Odyssey and Assassin's Creed, you donut.

Funny how rich liberal states have lots of violent and poor minorities