WHY IS Sup Forums NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS

WHY IS Sup Forums NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS

CLINTON
EPSTEIN
LOLITA EXPRESS

thepostemail.com/2017/11/27/bongino-hints-insider-knowledge-clinton-epstein-flights/

we should make it go viral.
#Clintonstouchedkids

Godamn mile high club!

Fun Fact: Rank and file Democrats absolutely do not care about Pedophilia. Their outrage is situational - they're against it to stop Roy Moore with unfounded accusations but more than willing to forget Bill Clinton's documented trips to a pedophile white slave island.

Bump

>Democrats absolutely do not care about Pedophilia

They do when they're at their summer getaway sex orgy parties and get their shipments of hotdogs and pizza

The world has known this for years. Democrats don’t give a shit, they just want their team to win. If there was a video of Hilary and Bill fucking babies while wearing goat masks, they still wouldn’t report it on CNN

Lots think it's fake news, I used this angle before

That clown faggot shill is literally in every other thread like this.

Do they hang or does pol get disappeared?! More at seven!

>chris tucker
>GM?

>Lolita express

Still cracks me up

Trump went on the lolita express too. He made some comment about how Epstein "likes them young"

Bullshit.

All you got is a "Jane Doe" lawsuit that kept getting pushed back and then evaporated.

bump

#clintonanallyrapedawholelotofchildren

you do realize this post is right next to the cbts post in the catalog right?
fucking moron.

1 post by this raging faggot about shit we've known about.

*sprinkles fairydust upon thy thread

a bump

Someone randomly asked me if I was from Poland today. No idea why, I don't think she knows what polish people look like

You two niggers can feel free to suck my dick, bump

Gee, I wonder

" William Campbell, the FBI informant who will testify on Tuesday, will be able to show that the Uranium One scandal went far beyond the sale of the U.S. mine and its assets. The Russian conspiracy is part of a larger plot.

If it were not for Sen. Chuck Grassley and Campbell's attorney Victoria Toensing, this information would have remained secret. The gag order would have put Mr. Campbell is jail had he revealed the information he collected.

William Campbell, the FBI informant who will testify on Tuesday, will be able to show that the Uranium One scandal went far beyond the sale of the U.S. mine and its assets. The Russian conspiracy is part of a larger plot.

If it were not for Sen. Chuck Grassley and Campbell’s attorney Victoria Toensing, this information would have remained secret. The gag order would have put Mr. Campbell in jail had he revealed the information he collected.

There are documents, video recordings and more to show the Obama administration and the FBI were very well aware of the depth of the Russian conspiracy to control the uranium market, even in the United States. The former president wanted a reset with Russia at all costs.
Circa news reporter Sarah Carter was asked if Hillary Clinton should be worried about what we learn Tuesday and her one word answer was, "Yes."

Courtesy www.jimstone.is

bamp