This is the future of all white women if we don't intervene

They really love the BBC. The politicians aren't going to do anything about it.
Its up to us to Stop this.

What are your best suggestions. How do we stop them all from burning coal?

youtu.be/Sdar6mqqgno

youtube.com/watch?v=zn5GWREY228

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
beyondblackwhite.com/so-whos-fault-is-it-92-of-biracial-children-born-to-black-fathers-out-of-wedlock-82-on-welfare/
livescience.com/38158-average-penis-size.html
psychologytoday.com/blog/unique-everybody-else/201210/the-pseudoscience-race-differences-in-penis-size
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4558040/
baka.com.au/technology/web-culture/tinder-has-a-race-problem-nobody-wants-to-talk-about-20160214-gmu0pj.html
inverse.com/article/36379-tinder-black-women-asian-men-racism
metro.co.uk/2017/08/06/are-tinder-likes-racially-prejudice-yes-obviously-6832105/
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/personal-incredulity
cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Didn't we just have this thread? It's always like gross roasties no one else would touch as well

so that's how the beautiful Lily Collins turned out?

That guy is really handsome considering he doesn't have a strong jawline.

You know that this is no better. The kids are still going to be Nogs.
Bleached is just a meme. Black men don't give a shit about their women. They are all trying to fuck white women.

It gets nogs mad, everyone prefers white males when they have the option

Come home white boy.

Let's face it, racemixing is here to stay and it intensifies, liberalism is globalizing the world and we live in individualism now. Nations are dead. and so is racial identity.

> Fucking jew union flag

CONCERN TROLL JEW DETECTED!

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS SHILLNIGGER!

SHAREBLUE B8 THREADS MUST BE CALLED OUT AND IGNORED.

hello user :)

White women are actually the most race loyal.

Black men are well know to get discriminated against in online dating.

when will niggers learn?

What race mixing occurs is fat bitches on our side, while we get their good women.

>OP right now

Attractive White women almost literally never race mix.

No it doesn't. Blacks cheer it. I have seen it many times. They think one more white guy out of competition for white girls. And the KID IS STILL GOING TO BE A NOG.

The truth is White men are well known as the most desirable

There is no helping retards like this. The only thing you can do is have lots of kids, persuading them to get into law enforcement. Your kids can one day end up arresting hers, you know? Or they can be the lawyer fucking up their case.

This.

My real life observations say otherwise

The two most common interracial pairings in America are White guys with Hispanic girls, and White guys with Asian girls.

>he actually believes this

>BBC meme
you have to be a special kind of newfag to believe this

All three of those degenerates must burn

No worries user :)

Brown girls LOVE White cock.

>And the KID IS STILL GOING TO BE A NOG.

Sexbots.
Artificial wombs.
Gas chambers.

Woman is the Jew Hitler warned you about.

>white
>brown hair
>brown eyes
>caked in makeup

Not even Muslim girls can resist.

Pic related is a bunch of Chads dating black woman. That doesn't mean all Chads want to fuck black girls over white girls.

Anecdotal evidence is meme-tier garbage. Here's the Tinder redpill for you

That guy is as black as midnight!

is there an evolutionary reason for this? Are white guys per capita just more physically appealing than the other races or is it just women seeking status?

her personal taste, freedom is good.

Your observations are irrelevant in the face of cold hard data compiled from society at large. The social media discrimination is well known, and often sees a lot of hand wringing in the media; if there actually was a BBC craze among White girls, they sure as hell don't show it in any sort of statistics.

You do know these threads are made to lower the confidence of white men who post here, women like confidence and when given the choice they will usually pick a white guy no matter what race the woman is. It's good to point out how the nog pictures are usually ugly roasties no white guy would want, whereas the black girls dating white guys are usually the best black females

>white
She looks like an Amerimutt

Too bad the people in the OP are from Australia, dipshit.

She's half-abbo. Her little brother is literally brown skinned

Simply put yes

that chick look Haitian, OP
Have you ever met a Haitian woman?
Have you ever met any women from any Island South of Key West?
>intervene
its like you want to be lured with the promise of a blow job and a splif only to be skinned from dick to chin and robbed.

it's so strange seeing the father present. Kid probably will lead a pretty good life as long as the dad stays.

symmetrical faces and every where shitskins go its black/brown skin, hair, and eyes. its probably refreshing to see blue/green eyes or blonde hair.

Not at all, user:

"Although risks varied across parental race categories, stillbirth was associated with a higher-than-expected risk for interracial couples: mother white-father black, relative risk (RR) 1.17 (95% confidence interval [CI] 1.10-1.26) and mother black-father white, RR 1.37 (95% CI 1.21-1.54) compared with mother white-father white parents. The RR for stillbirth was even higher among mother black-father black parents (RR 1.67, 95% CI 1.62-1.72). The overall patterns of association for small for gestational age births (< 5th and < 10th percentile) and early neonatal mortality were similar to those seen for stillbirth."

Also see here for a review of the amount of rape, domestic abuse, and spousal murder that Black men commit upon White spouses: 82% of multi-racial children born to Black fathers are on welfare, and 92% of Black fathers abandon said children:

beyondblackwhite.com/so-whos-fault-is-it-92-of-biracial-children-born-to-black-fathers-out-of-wedlock-82-on-welfare/

Freedom is good, always. Everyone has the right to choose which person they wanna make kids with.

She knows he ugly, but he's hitting the right spots, the spots on a BBC can hit.

The study is too old. Its too close to the Jim Crow Era. And was conducted with an agenda.
Its an invalid study. Just quoting this outdated study proves you wrong.

they have been pushing this incessantly for years and still white women don't date black men as much as white men date asian women

Whites are universally recognized as the most attractive according to dating app analytics, professional studies, and simple examination of cultural practices; there's a reason Skin Whitening creams sell so well in the Third World.

Go look up the world's strongest men champions, and notice where all the winners are from; it sure as hell isn't Africa. Look up global male height indexes, and you'll find the World's tallest men are all found in White nations; the first majority Black nation you'll find is Jamaica at 5'7, a full four inches below Germany's average and three below the White American average. Finally, since this entire thread is basically "muh dik", it might come as a surprise to some people, but the gentlemen with the largest dick is Italian from New York named Jonah Falcon.

Adding to their well known looks is that Whites are extremely wealthy, and have a proven track record in terms of being stable, dependable partners in child rearing and on a couple basis.

When you consider all of that, is it any wonder why White girl stay loyal and Brown girls go crazy for a White dude?

This proves it. Your scientific illustration gives the reason why all white women crave the BBC.

>S-SAVE MY HWJITE WOMEN

No, fuck you. What makes you think that saving them for you is gonna help? Make them your own. If you can't, move over for your better.

Please sit down, and kindly shut the fuck up.

"We conducted a retrospective cohort analysis using the 1995-2001."

The Civil Rights Act was passed in 1964, dipshit.

Except, yah know, for the fact Black's don't have a larger Penis.

livescience.com/38158-average-penis-size.html
psychologytoday.com/blog/unique-everybody-else/201210/the-pseudoscience-race-differences-in-penis-size

Even if there was, however, women prefer a pretty average size penis anyway:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4558040/

Keep trying Kikes.

Only because that "right" exists in the current political environment; a discussion on rights is outside the purview of this thread, but suffice to say until very recently this wasn't the case in this nation.

>deep fried industrial food
Peak anglo-saxon degeneracy

What's with all the interracial couples threads I've been seeing lately?

Do you niggers subconsciously like interracial couples?

Woah, this is so amazing. Really opened up my eyes!

you seem like you're trying to convince yourself more than anyone. Black guys are pretty popular today in the west, a lot of them date white girls especially college aged ones. Sure if you're a white guy and in the top 10% of genetics/looks life is easy, but the average white guy ain't getting shit. Most are super shy and beta these days and that is a huge turn off for girls, whereas black guys have god tier confidence, talk and flirt effortlessly, dress with swagger. White guys will be in their mid 20's and still getting haircuts at supercuts.

Yes, because they're literally dying out here in the States:

"Although risks varied across parental race categories, stillbirth was associated with a higher-than-expected risk for interracial couples: mother white-father black, relative risk (RR) 1.17 (95% confidence interval [CI] 1.10-1.26) and mother black-father white, RR 1.37 (95% CI 1.21-1.54) compared with mother white-father white parents. The RR for stillbirth was even higher among mother black-father black parents (RR 1.67, 95% CI 1.62-1.72). The overall patterns of association for small for gestational age births (< 5th and < 10th percentile) and early neonatal mortality were similar to those seen for stillbirth."

This heavily suggests there is something wrong with Blacks on the genetic level.

>muh shitposting anecdotes vs stats

Keep shilling that Jamal, and it will still be as false as the first time you claimed it. All the evidence quite clearly shows nothing of which you speak of is true.

I'm actually white/germanic. Truth is it doesn't bother me. Also your evidence comes from places like OKcupid and other online places where almost zero black guys go to. Step foot on any college campus in the US and you will see loads of middle class white girls holding hands with black guys. Again I have no problem with it because I'm not insecure. Black dudes are pretty alpha I can see why they would be attracted to them also they're funny as hell.

Only Northern Europeans are white by american definition, limit your observations to this specific subset and leave Italians alone, especially when your countrymen wouldn't consider them white in a million years.

By germanic, do you mean shekelburg? Fucking kike.

>"Black guys are pretty popular today in the west"
>98% of them get rejected by white girls on Tinder

Hispanic men get more white pussy than niggers. But they don't boast about it because they aren't inherently disabled, insecure losers.

>Black guys are pretty popular today in the west

This is just a symptom of the 'great plan' or zionist plan. Learn and contribute

its beautiful. america will finally be a land of equality as white privilege and systematic racism is bred out.

When I was in college I knew so many white guys that were still virgins, and were having a really hard time with women despite being around young girls every day. But my black and latino friends were going through girls like a knife through butter. It was a culture shock to me. I did alright because I'm tall and decent looking, but damn. A lot of white guys I graduated with were still virgins or had 1 girl their entire 4 years. There is just something about that black swagger girls like for the short term sex.

Black dudes don't really use tinder, they'll approach girls in broad daylight anywhere any time and mack on them. I'm talking real life, not internet shit.

It's nigger dick shilling our again which the mods won't delete

He looks like a retarded rap video nigger for the love of god why are women so stupid he's going to murder her any day now

Sure, and I can definitely confirm that via the internet. I'm the Emperor of fucking Prussia, as you well know. We both know what you're trying to do here, but let me address your points.

First, OkCupid and Facebook's dating app were cited. This data was also considered valid for Tinder's platform as well:

baka.com.au/technology/web-culture/tinder-has-a-race-problem-nobody-wants-to-talk-about-20160214-gmu0pj.html
inverse.com/article/36379-tinder-black-women-asian-men-racism
metro.co.uk/2017/08/06/are-tinder-likes-racially-prejudice-yes-obviously-6832105/

Otherwise, everything presented was a study. The statistics of the nature of interracial relationships were conducted by professionals in 2008 and 2016, and are scientific studies that were peer reviewed. The Racial Preference data came from Yahoo Personals long range polling data, were they literally interviewed thousands of people to get an idea of their own preferences.

So please, Kike, keep shilling with your personal anecdotes. You can claim "muh College campus" all you want, but the statistics don't work for that.

By the way, here's your logical fallacy:

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/personal-incredulity

Now fuck off right back to whatever hole you crawled out of to troll.

>that pic
into my WMBF folder it goes

>brown eyes
>black hair
>white

Do you know what makes me truly happy? The knowledge that Ashkenazi Jews are dieing out and race mixing much worse than all the white Europeans. Good riddance, Mr. Noseberg

> Cites opinions that were last held in the 19th Century
> Doesn't understand Northern Italy has a pretty Germanic background

Are you masturbating while posting those fake "anecdotes"? Go back to fapping to blacked videos, fucking troll

again your links just go to online studies, I am talking REAL LIFE.

This thread truly proves Sup Forums is a bunch of niggers and leftists on phones who found out about Sup Forums last week.

I like how studies of actual people aren't real life but your personal experience of the 10-15 people you encounter normally is everyone.

Do yourself a favor, go to youtube and search "white girls black guys". Go ahead, do it. Go watch a few videos. The truth is the truth, you can deny it all you want the truth doesn't care.

> TFW White births are back in the majority

cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pdf

So are you going to keep on making logical fallacies, which make you look like a dumbass, are you going to actually cite some data?

white bois jealous they cant no pussy. they so beta no bitch wanna suck dem cock.

is this the new version of "summerfags"?

I went to a college that had 64,000+ people enrolled in it. Before that, I lived outside a major US city. I've seen a lot.

kek yea because rejecting niggers on Tinder means they'll gladly accept niggers in real life

> Doesn't understand the studies were conducted in person
> Had to be scientifically verified and peer reviewed in the case of the Martial data one

Please Kike, keep making yourself look like a dumbass.

>Northern Italy has a pretty Germanic background
And here we go again with the delusions...yes, yes, Northern italians are indistiguishable from danish people, you're totally right, sigh

I live in Dallas and have traveled to many cities such as Boston, LA and NYC for work and pleasure and am older than you, so I see more people, do I win?

and if your eyes are open, you see many BMWF couples. Its more popular with the 18 - 25 demographic right now.

> Personal anecdotes

Logical fallacies do not prove an argument

Weird, cause we have stats that show otherwise in reality. Most popular interracial is WM/LF, keep trying you fucking hook nose jew.

holy fuck, who is this titcow goddess

We can fight on that after we deal with these shillers; no Brother Wars while fighting the true enemy.

Its true "Black Mature women and White Fair skinned males" (BMWF) is a pretty common pairing right now

WOMANKIND DECIDES WHAT SHE CAN DO WITH HER MIND BODY AND SPIRIT NOT A RACIST EUROPEAN (WHITE) MALE WHITE WOMEN WILL BE FINE IF ANYTHING THEY WILL THRIVE BETTER OFF WITH OUT THE SPECIFIC MALES WHO CONTRIBUTE TO THE PROBLEM THAT LED TO THE GENOCIDE OF INNOCENCE OF HUMANITY AND THE DESTRUCTION OF HUMAN SOVERIGNTY, THE RACISTS OF WHITE MALE. MEDITATION ORGANIC FOOD INTAKE EXERCISE RESONANCE COLLABORATION ESPECIALLY THE UNPRECEDENTED DEPTH OF LOVE FOUND IN INTERRACIAL RELATIONS PATIENCE TRUST AND ADVENTURE DESTRUCTION OF A PARADIGMN OF DOMINATION AND CONTEOL THE UNFOLDING MANIFESTATION OF TRUE LOVE OF ABUNDANCE EQUALITY PROSPERITY AND EVOLUTION THROUGH HEART SPACED CONSCIOUSNESS AND THE DISOLVE OF FEAR WITHIN REMEDY AND RESOLVE WITHIN THIS PROCOCREATIVE HUMAN EXPERIENCE. THIS SHATTERS RACISM UTTERLY PERMA ENDING THE RACIST.

COPY & PASTE THIS KEY FACT.

gurl deez racist finna act reeeall
gay n hard allbout dis but bish u lezbian'
lmao