/sg/ SWEETIE GENERAL YAS QUEEN SLAY EDITION

let's keep the sweeties coming, yeah? her husband, David, is on jizz mop duty, patrolling Sup Forums for any mentions of her name and reporting back to her. lots of drama

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/neo-nazis-targeted-me-on-the-internet-heres-how-i-dealt-with-it-2016-7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off with this ugly bitch.

someone post the sweety navy seals pasta

hi, david. sorry about the jew memes and all, it's just that sweetie is getting way ahead of herself with the political crap when her claim to fame was negging the president and writing for jimmy Kimmehahahahahahaha

also, you know, tweeting that the 2nd amendment ISN'T IN THE CONSTITUTION

This hag is a fucking whackjob. Throw a straight jacket on her and place a bucket underneath her to collect her drool. She doesn't deserve anything better than that.

and, of course, crying about her totally not made up uncle dying in a gas chamber

Also why do leftists defend Warren's lies about her heritage? Defending Warren is not the hill you want to die on.

Bump for pissing off Syria general

>That post

Don't know if real but she definitely is playing the "woman over dramatizes things for attention" meme-trope well. Saying she's being "death threated"... Oh boy. It's like Zoe and Anita. Pretend to be threatened to play the victim and role of important-enough-person-to-get-death-threats-in-the-first place.

checked and wrecked

the fuck is wrong with her face

stop calling it /sg/ faggot

This is why I don't get. They defend their own because they are their own. Meanwhile when Republicans fuck up, Republicans are quickest owns to disavow them and don't want to be associated with them.

The Left is so collectivist they will never make a distinction between mainstream or fringe or accept that people on "their side" do bad things too which, as you said, would be better to just call them out too then go down with them.

They hate Trump and Warren thing is just another excuse to keep hating someone they're programmed to hate.

Good thing Uncle Willie lived to tell the tale of being gassed, and presumably to diddle his niece, which made her this fucked in the head.

She is seriously one of the ugliest human beings that doesn't have some sort of gross physical deformity. Like, her face is as far off the golden ratio as a face can be without having been melted by acid or fire.

Press S to spit on Willie's grave

look at this pampered privileged stereotypical Jewish princess talking down to us with her fucking diversity hire job writing for soyboy Jimmy Kimmel

Ol' uncle Willie, dun been kilt by 'em damn natzi sumbitches jus fer bein a redneck.

i mean, look at this fucking kike guzzling dubya's balls....and she gets a pass?

The fuck is wrong with teaching teen abstinence? Jews really do want to corrupt the goyim in any way they can.

Hi David. What is your daily soy intake?

Can you imagine that Nue-Male husband of hers having to bury that tiny pink dick of his in her hairy Jew pussy? Gross?

David. I know you are reading this. Your woman is out of control right now. She needs a time out.

Both for your sake and especially for hers.

She is addicted to tweeting and getting that sweet sweet dopamine release from sending something snarky.

The problem is that she is putting herself back in the limelight. This in turn starts the vicious cycle all over again.

So if your lovely wife (and I am sure she is a nice person once you get to know her and she isn't all hopped up on sending tweets) wants to take a break from social media till after the new years I think that would do wonders for you and your wives peace of mind.

Give it a thought David. Do it for your wife.

Where's the merchant photo shop of Absolutely sweetie?

checked! although she looked kinda cute in some angles, Bess Kalb's instagram vids show the full enchilada

If they're so afraid they might get converted into lampshades at any second then why do they always have that fucking smirk on their face?

Did she fail high school Civics class?

I thought she was a character but it turns out she is just a crazy jew.

Not a fucking word about commies though, am I right?

Also checked.

7/10 Jewess. Would rape on the day of the rope.

If that's the logic, weren't voting rights for blacks and women just made amendments? So.. according to her, they don't count either?

of course its a soyboy

Hello, Shlomo. How does Tyrone's dick taste tonight?

Someone do a cum tribute

>dat jew face
makes me wanna...

What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun?
iI’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie
Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets
on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I
am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the
entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just
another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth
the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth,
mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that
dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we
speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across
the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better
prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that
wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles.
You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I
can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just
with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in
butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the
Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent
to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you
could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie
weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you
would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you
didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will
wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re
really sweet, honey.

Her uncle Willie? To have been gassed with his children he would have had to be at least 18 in 45. That means her grand parents were around 40 at that time as well. No way they managed to have another kid 15 years later (presumably her parent)

This can't be a real story.

kikity

LOL HOW DOES ANYONE BELIEVE THAT

>an historically
>an

This made me more angry than anything else

Came to post this.

Spotted the pissed Kurd.

I am very convinced by now that this chick is posting her own bullshit on this website.

Also, it seems she deletes any tweet that disagrees with her because any response to that tweet seems to be licking her rancid twat.

>Implying Sweetie is bright enough to know this
I really feel bad for David at this point. Even as a Soyboy he deserves better.

What kind of gall (chutzpah) does it take to act angry when people don't believe your holocaust lie? I've imagined myself telling a lie like this, and I feel like I'm emptying out my soul in the exercise of this. Pathetic people.

Yes, the Jews are mentally deranged. Centuries of being a bunch of con-artists living in a mind controlled pedo cult tend to fuck up your sanity.

My god her feet are HUGE!

For the love of god leave the poor man alone, its bad enough that he has to deal with her on a good day

Imagine being married to the hell that is Sweetie

I feel bad for David. He should oven her ass asap.

Social media is absolute crack for the female mind.

That disgusting kike face makes me physically sick, I have no idea how someone could be so pathetic they would marry that thing

stop giving whores attention , thats all they want nothing else , they dont even know what half the words mean or how to convey an opinion thats controversial (they dont have one to begin with) they just go with whats acceptable and trash everything else.

do
not
pay them any mind let em suffocate in their twitter concentrationcamp reddit and imgur.

Reminder that the rabbi that exposed this was pretty much unpersoned and persecuted by the orthodox community to a roaring silence by the general jewish community.

R A R E
A
R
E

The fuck is wrong with her face? Is it even human?

Someone tweet her the picture about the scratches. You know, the one where the holocaust museum staff say that it's vandalism

Should rejoice in the fact her hairline is probably much worse than 90% of people on this board.

thicc

"Bloviating charlatan who traded her decency for proximity to an historically toxic national mistake whose humiliating chaotic reign has ruinous implications for the very future of our Democracy"

I know Pocahontas is a racist opportunist liar attempting to profiteer off the backs of minorities but calling Native Americans a "historically toxic national mistake" seems a bit over the top there Bess, jesus.

Did she not even see how cool the Navajo code guys were? All toxically masculine too getting shot up at Iwojima for Americans and their white privilege and shit.

They should really change their name to the "Sup Forumsacks who hate America general", or /PWHAG/, since it's basically where all of the butthurt anti-America thirdworlders and Yurops go.

/sg/ is already taken you absolute cancerous nu-fag

pretty sure everyone hates us. isolationism is the true red pill.

Could you please start genociding your Jews and liberals, America? This is getting tiresome.

It's the epitome of the whole "Man wants to show someone something, he takes a picture. Woman wants to show someone something, she takes a picture with her face blocking it." thing

"bess" writes like a man

>bess and some random pig
YOU JUST KNOW...

why is she so hot in the absolutely sweetie picture

>the fuck is wrong with her face
it's jewface, user

Dumb bitch. You can't be racist against whites.

It's a fat ugly jew with histrionic personality disorder. Sup Forums, the fucking idiots that they are, keep giving this nobody the attention it craves, good job idiots.

where u from nigga?

I used to call my great aunts and uncles "aunt" and "uncle".

She's still lying though, because you don't just miraculously live through a gassing.

May I politely ask for a short summary of what's been going on here? I feel like I missed out on some good breads

>hating on sweetie
i propose making this a permanent general

Basically describes woman in general. They obsess over petty bullshit.

Now imagine being married to a hyper-leftist, hyper-kike, hyper-bitch always nagging about Drumpf and le ebil Sup Forums Nazis. I would probably shoot her.

Jesus Christ! I think she needs a gaycation away from everthing.

Can i get a quick run down on...whats happening here

she/he/ze posts on /leftypol/ ?

Listen here sweetums. She does it because a Nazi is in power.

Heh, she really loses sleep over this stuff.

She's gotten pretty decent at emulating human emotions. Still has a ways to go.

> When you are getting older and more angry and opinionated but no man wants to impregnate you or can even stand you

Not 1 minority at her wedding
>She doesnt invite non jews to her wedding, but were all nazis
Maybe we could shop some negroes into her wedding pics so they arent so WHITE

>Normie's first taste
Well shit. This will be fun.

Say Hi to Bess for me.

Not surprising as ISIS and Syria situation are entirely orchestrated, they need a general thread to contain the narrative

Boomers are cancer
Go back to Redit old man

I had never seen a Jew jewing herself like this.

businessinsider.com/neo-nazis-targeted-me-on-the-internet-heres-how-i-dealt-with-it-2016-7

found it

>when her claim to fame was negging the president and writing for jimmy Kimmehahahahahahaha
*And knowing fuckall about the constitution before opening her cunt mouth to talk shit about it, and being a typical slef-absorbed heifer when a man corrects her stupid cunty error.

can you say that again,
but trying using your other brain cell as well this time

I don't know either....isn't this supposed to be /sg/ ?