Real talk, why is the royal family allowing prince harry to marry a divorced half-nigger...

real talk, why is the royal family allowing prince harry to marry a divorced half-nigger? I thought they made Diana an example here.

is harry gonna get shot like his mom?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-mRz1JlF87c
archive.is/LVMFC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

to fulfill the prophecy

Hope so. That'd be neat!

He has no royal blood in him, so who cares.

Wait what is happening? Negro blood in the european royal blood line?
I cannot believe CURRENT YEAR, are they SERIOUSLY letting him do this?

He has no shot t the crown, thus no fucks are given

wasn't this in doctor who? it was right, she's elizabeth the 20th or something right? I mourn for this show.

Harry isn't a bloodline Royal, so they don't give a fuck about him. They use him as a meme to convince folk that the royals aren't inbred krauts

bitch doesn't carry a y-chromosome and her father is white.

They're patriarchal.

Harry isn't a woman taking sandnigger dick

Oil drilling: 1.0 earthquake
Coal burning: 12.0 earthquake

I hope the queen disowns him like Based Franz Joseph did to cuck bitch Franz Ferd

coal burning and oil drilling are night and day, apples and oranges.

If Harry were Harriet and she were marrying E1b1a y-dna motherfucker from Kenya there would be war.

Pussy is pussy at the end of the day. She's gonna take some royal dick and her sons would carry some Euro kings y-dna.

William has an heir and a spare. Nobody at the palace cares if Harry's a race traitor now they're sure he's not going to be king.

You better believe William was told to either marry a white Englishwoman or give up his claim to the throne.

don’t see the big deal
it’s not like their possible offspring will ever be king or queen or anything

and at least she’s not a beast like DeNiros wife or Michelle obama

Harry wasn't going to be King no matter what

BUT in the rare case that he might, the Queen ordered that the other prince keep popping out babies with his princess wife to ensure that Harry will never be King and this black bitch will never be Queen

William isn't going to be king either. Charles isn't fucking king yet

True, but William's children would be. In the event that his son would die, the mixed race child of Harry would be Kang

He doesn't want to be King, she said he would be reluctant, so who knows what the future holds.

someone APP her please

Harry confirmed a rce traitor, he is still in time to dump that one and back to the roots

Bong, if Americans gave a single fuck about british royalty, my ancestors wouldn't have BTFO that abomination of a kingdom in 1776. We knew you would stoop to this so we got out while we could. Please take this shit to /tea&crumptes/.

And their kids will never be kangz.

>Illegitimate son of Princess Di and her tennis instructor
>weds past-her-prime Amerimutt mulatto
>who achieved limited notoriety as fourth billed actress on crappy show from USA network.

This qualifies as news?

Because she's a qt.

you fags wish you had a sweet kilimanjaro bunny like megan to lick deez nuts

Their line will never sit on the throne in any case. It’s such a non issue.

Top fucking kek!
>le 56% face elected a nigger then screeches about prince harry for bleaching some quadroon qt

bow down to your future queen, cuckloords

The true king of England
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-mRz1JlF87c
Hear the drums, answer the call,it's nigger king to rule em all

this place is like a womans gossip magazine a lot of the time
>zomg look who he's marrying!
>find out WHY taytay is /ourgirl/
>is this kino haircut?
>how to dress in 2017 as a red pilled user
>Exclusive new Lauren Southern thread!
>Find your waifu with pols easy to follow waifu dating guide

FAGGOTS
A
G
G
O
T
S

the best part is she's american. he couldn't even find a suitable slag in his own god forsaken land. that's say alot about how much the royal family values your everday bongs.

WE

>36 years old half-nigger half-jew divorced whore
this slut is going to look broke as fuck in less than 5 years

Ayo

WUZ

Harry is like 5th in line, so there's no way he'd ever be King, especially since Women can be the Monarch.
They allowed it, since she'll fade into obscurity and won't be able to cause trouble.

Ever noticed how much better the black women that white men pick up look? If it truly is too late to save UK from outsiders wouldn't it be best to take the best of the invaders and at least choose the strongest for your downfall rather than the weakest? Would it not be better that mixed kids with white roots be superior to other kids?

HOL UP

Kangz

underrated

Expect the prince to commit "suicide"

God bless the aussies

Please, this chick is mixed to hell and back. She's whiter than most Amerimutts on Sup Forums.

that's the point, black twitter thinks they've won and that this is great diversity statement but is it really?

I dunno, but she kinda ugly. Don't understand the appeal at all. Half of nuffin somethin?

It's always pissed me off that they're krauts.

>They gonna both die from an accidental accident fleeing the paparazzi

Don’t fix what’s not broken.

>don’t see the big deal
I don’t know maybe elevating people who only a few hundred years ago were flinging shit at each other, and the whole world consider inferior. It’s another nail in the coffin of white superiority.

Low key racist. Fucking boomerangs are based.

>it was real
archive.is/LVMFC
Dethroning Australia as Kings of Shitposting is a logistical impossibility

>marry in c.2017
>marring a roastie
>...a used roastie
>+ being a blue blood faggot

Go look at all the Black Firsts, they're all mixed. Hell, even Obama was mixed.

If I were Black, I'd be pissed that the only way to gain success if by being born half white. It could be argued that Mulattos have White Privilege

>we wuz royultee n sheeit

For funeral tears I'm afraid. Sad

>is harry gonna get shot like his mom?
Times have changed. UK is much more cucked now. If anything, William's entire line will be exterminated so the nigs will inherit the throne.

Say goodbye bongs to your last traditional institution. Not even Hitler could save you now.

>Mixed race woman with plastic surgery and straightened hair looks like a darker white woman

Is no one going to mention how Meghan Markle looks like Pippa Middleton ??

>Pussy is pussy at the end of the day.
Case closed.

>Holy moly
Epic aussie posting