Why do Americans (especially men) get angry easily and often?

Why do Americans (especially men) get angry easily and often?

kek confirms this

Genital mutilation at birth.

YOU WANNA FIGHT FAGGOT?!?

because they get asked moronic questions on daily basis

BIG IF TRUE

whats there to be happy about?
All consuming tolerance isn't a virtue just as wrath isn't. Righteous anger is not the same as wratch

fuck, why can't I get angry? I can get annoyed, frustrated, happy, sad, but I almost never get genuinely angry.

always behind a gun

Because anger is alpha and youre a faggot

Because you have to here, almost everything in our society is allowed to be a con they bullshit you about. Gotta get pissed off to get what you want. Or as my old man always said, it's better to be pissed off than pissed on.

American white men are socially acceptable to hate in this country. Why do you think so many are blowing thru opioids? Literally would rather kill themselves with drugs than keep moving forward. And some of them are quite frusterated and angry

Because they live in America. You'd be angry too, faggot. Sage goes in all fields

Because everything is designed to take from you including the hordes of imported shitskins and entitled gashes that we’re surrounded by.

Tiny benis.

Jew control and dick mutilation

>almost everything in our society is allowed to be a con they bullshit you about.
this
literally EVERYTHING is a jewish scheme to rip you off

hight test

probably their african genetics

>flag
Sage

atleast im white, shart

because anything that means anyone else might get anything is taken to mean that that thing is being taken directly out of their mouths.

Because we haven't been completely cucked yet, unlike most eurotrash. We're not the only ones like this either. Eastern Europeans still are capable of getting angry.

Anger is masculinity. GET MAD! GO OPEN YOUR WINDOW AND YELL. “I AM MAD AS HELL AND I’M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!”

>EU
>white

Soyboys. Real men don't get triggered or emotional

As opposed to feminine yuropeans?

Have you never heard of righteous fury?

Your country started most of this leftist degeneracy and it spread to the EU. you made this shit burgers.

Na I’m an uncut and I’m angry all the time for no reason....might be the 2 inches I’m packing

>Your country started most of this leftist degeneracy and it spread to the EU. you made this shit burgers.
How to be historically ignorant.

It was actually started by France about 200 years ago.

testosterone

Real men are submissive people who accept everything.

and america excelled it more. we tried to fix it 70 years ago with Hitler

It was France, now stop hiding behind your imperialist memeflag you faggot.

Europe created America though, so it's still your fault.

nice proxy

haha found the self imposed incel. Get a fucking hair cut, take a bath, lose the shirt, do sit ups, and go get laid, jackass. Your misery is entirely self-inflicted.

yuropoor missed his Americum feeding

They do all the work, fight all the wars, invent everything, and get almost nothing in return but the same few insults ("racist, sexist, Nazi, homophobe, Islamophobe"), every day of their lives.

Angry? You haven't seen us angry yet. One day the parasites will get their race war. And they will LOSE.

Everyone here is trying to fuck you. Everyone here wants to shit on your day and ruin everything you're working for.

Just because they're cunts. This is how were raised, now fuck off.

FUCKING BITCH

>being this retarded

>we
Nigger you weren't even alive and hitler wanted to be allies with america

You mean an Austrian tried to fix it 80 years ago. You did nothing.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY YOU FUCKING CUNT?

Overpopulation: causing them to have little or no patience for idiocy. Ironically, there is a lot of that here and a large percentage comes from burgers.

t. burger

That isn't a picture of him you legitimate spastic.

Testoterone, you should try it sometime.

I wonder why...

yeah but then americans didn't because MUH ISRAEL

Sure it's not.

Israel didn't exist until after WW2 and the reason that America went to war with Germany was, again, mostly the fault of France.

small penises and height due to inbreeding.

>hitler wanted to be allies with america
Are you sure you're not confusing the Great Britain with us? Every time I read or heard Hitler speaking about us it was always incredibly antagonistic.

>EU kike

they still loved jews also agian they excelled it

>inbreeding
I thought we had the exact opposite problem.

241 years of constant violent warfare generally working out at least pretty OK on a national scale, coupled with the legislation of morality and a lack of real agency over the direction of our lives.

Actually during the 30's antisemitism was pretty big in America, wasn't until about the 50's/60's that America became Jewmerica.

no, you're thinking europe. it could be that or being israel's bitch, desu that would make me pretty fucking angry too.

>Why do Americans (especially men) get angry easily and often?
One post by this sliding faggot, and it wonders why were angry...

It's the fucking internet tard!

k you owned me but your still mutts

I'm not American, I'm just here until after New Year's.

that's nice. where you from?

> anger
> alpha
you do it with wrong

Fuckin this.

England. Here visiting my dad because he's pretty ill.

we dont, look at nigger females..

sage.
kys
faggot

Because what masculinity means is to drive your enemies before you. If someone says or does something disrespectful to me I get angry as they have openly challenged my dominance. To regain my dominance I can physically threaten them or berate them with my own disrespectful language to make it obvious I'm not afraid and am in fact the Alpha of the situation.

this REAL AMERICAN post cannot go unchecked

There's something in the water. Also being in close proximity with televisions so often. Much of American society seems to ooze with violence nowadays, and it takes very little to bring it out of people.

We are raised to be aggressive, it is a defining characteristic of successful people in our society, and the reason for our dominance of the rest of the world.

Don't get violent soybois