Buyfag thread

Let's talk about figures and other anime/manga merchandise!
Read the guide for references of where to buy stuff and before asking any questions: buyfags.moe

Whoever took this picture didn't clean their figurine completely after making their hotglue video. Look just under the string on that titty.

Looks bootleg, bad hair, markings and dried glue

>MUH
I hope some of the dozen figures Rem is getting bin.

Guide didn't help. Maybe one of you can answer my question

because we can

Read again because it's there.

The September one was 6.61 lb / 3 kg; 4154 yen for FedEx shipping to NC, USA.
The November one was 4.5 lb / 2.04 kg; 3795 yen.

Again, I'm selling some figures, rin/jude anons if your here

Don't really have any other hobbies to spend my disposable income on.

Looking at them on my shelf cheers me up after a long day of work/school.

Union Creative. Their prototypes always look great. Maybe they eventually will fix their shit production line.

How does her hair stay like that when her head is side-ways?

What's your single favorite scale inspired by Tony Taka's art?

Semen acting as a gel.

Yours look beautiful, but I don't know the guy you mentioned.

Is this a hotglue thread?

>Hope
>Some
More like "I know basically all of the Rem figures are going to bin." Be patient, seasonal waifufags.

They're the reason I get up in the morning.

Why am I not as interested in buyfagging anymore?

I'm pretty sure that's a garage kit, so that's dried up glue, not cum.

Does anyone have like a list of pictures with sexy figures or ones that are naked?

Because you're poor?

Because you're a casual that only buys nendoroids, prize figures and figmas?

Liking nendos only is bad?

Shut the fuck up and go shil somewhere else.

>Running out of space and dusting is starting to take hours
>Still have over 20 PreOrders
Maybe you shouldn't be a quitter, you drop out of high school too?

You are basically buying the same thing over and over again with only slightly variations.

Whoa whoa whoa, I don't buy nendos at all but let's not try to compare them to funkos, a lot of nendos are cute as fuck.

Buyfags what's the best scentless soap to use to wash off the plasticizers?

Semen

People easily become disillusioned if they only buy nendoroids. Nendoroids mostly look the same so it's very easy to think "why am I spending money on the same things", and they never really look that nice in a display unless properly set up.

All of them are cute because all of them look the fucking same.

Except for those weird ones they release sometimes.

why are you selling them?

I don't want them anymore and I figured maybe you guys would be interested. Also because I want to make room for new stuff.

taberu~

>running out of room
how do you deal with this situation? (other than selling stuff)

I honestly didn't expect the nipples to be that big.

It's great.

Start filling my spare bedroom

Just got home from Jungle.

It's the Roman Emperor!

And freed from her cage.

Any tips on buying wallscrolls?

Looks cute! I ended up getting Alphamax's version with the parasol, but that one looks just as good.

Might buy it later down the line, I'm a sucker for Nero and that sundress.

I need to sell some figs of mine, is anyone interested? Mail me on MFC if so Musso92 or just reply here.

I was able to fix Lancer relatively quickly. I shaved some of the broken parts down so they were less likely to interfere. Just glued it on, and then heated the hair slightly to move it in front of the Crack.

the same reason you buy stuff you like

To fulfill the crushing loneliness with material possessions because you are unable to fulfill it with human interaction? Cool.

I've bought a lot of Nero.

>human interaction
What a fucking meme. Anyone seeking human interaction isn't buying these retard.

So it's not the same reason I buy stuff I like? Then my question remains unanswered. I wish to know why you buy worst girl and demand you explain yourself.

Buy gold and watch the global currency crash

Today's loot.

You would know (^:

>Gold
Gold is rapidly devaluing right now

what if I tell you many people can collet this kind of material and still have a healthy social life?

Then why did
say
>Anyone seeking human interaction isn't buying these retard

I thought nipples didn't have to be censored?

>implying they have a social life to begin with

I got a new girl yesterday

Because we're not all the same people m8.

Because he's trolling you fucking idiot. We all have a well paying job here to be able to afford these thousands of dollars worth of figures. I'm a Software Engineer myself for example.

I kinda want Rin, but I'm scared you jizzed over it or something. How much are you selling it for?

When did I say that?

>trolling me
How fucking autistic can you be?

65$, She was displayed on a shelf and dusted regularly also I would never nut on my figures it seems like a waste.

We Nero now?

Who said you did? You wanted reasoning for the two different answers, that's your answer

>ask troll question
>gets troll replies
>HURR DURRR You guys are fucking autists.

Whats the wall scroll?

>Wasn't a troll question
>Want to buy some when a get some disposable income cause I'm a sucker for scaled figures with lots of detail.
>HURR DURR

depends on what you're looking for

How do Flare's and Alphamax's compare in your opinion after seeing both in person?

Then why are you seeking validation, use your money for whatever you want you homo

14800JPY

Not enough figures yet. I'll see you nerds in a couple of hours. Till then my faggots.

>Anyone seeking human interaction isn't buying these
He said replace, not seek.

How am I seeking validation? I told you why I wanted some and I'll get them when I have money to spend. Just wanted to know why mature buyfags got them cause I was interested.

When is she up for PO?

PO will open in 1 hour.

Did you censor that yourself? or was the image already like that? Whichever the case, it sure is dumb to do it, it's not even covering anything.

Alphamax is Better, but the other looks softer and is much smoother.

No. Yes.

underwear

Obviously to use for hotglue. No other reason to buyfag

What is this pose trying to convey?

The sheer necessity of vitamin D

hi

Preorders are up for like 700 usd worth?

>wan piss

Stop reminding me I missed out on those gks.

I'm new to being a buyfag, I just got a few stuff from an animecon. I was wondering if you guys could give me some advice. Like how to take care of them and what to avoid doing.

Read the guide

To me they show solidarity for a series, like, a real fan will have a fig of a bestgirl because he likes the character/show so much that he wants a piece of it to stay with him daily.

You know how much it sucks when a series you like ends and you stare down into the abyss contemplating it will never get anything more ever again? I see a lot of my figs, scales and nendoroids especially, as kind of mementos of everywhere I've been and all the stuff I love in this hobby. Without the figs it is just some shit on a hard drive and posts on Sup Forums; I actively wanted this to represent how important anime really is to me because I feel so much more strongly about it than that. There is also always a rush of seeing a char/series you like in a way being immortalized/manifested into 3d by getting a nice scale or at least a nendoroid. Well, assuming it turns out nice at least.

Nigga you're dumb as a brick, she's made of plastic that's why.

Can you guys post some of your C91 pre-orders?

I only have about 5 doujins in mind so far, but I think I might as well add more to make the shipping costs worth it. Could use some recs from good artists.

I've got a few scales but I'm really not impressed at what's coming out.
I'm in university.