youtube.com/watch?v=ols9h8cJOfo
huffingtonpost.com/cary-a-presant-md/medical-errors-are-the-th_b_11117808.html
youtube.com/watch?v=T7V6Tm4KuXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do what?

Because I mean look at those eyes he's nuts

THE JEWS DID IT.

weapons grade autism

At this point, I'm not sure I even believe that Adam Lanza was a real person to begin with.

Get out, you fool.

He dindu nuffin. That disgusting whore baby raper Ms. Sato was raping him on the regular. He threatened to go Public. She invited him to school for one last sucky sucky. Murdered all her students, Lanza and staged her own suicide as a murder.

Just look at him. He was clearly fucking insane.

Never happened.

Conspiratards aren't welcome here.

Neither are shills

This

Your rules don't apply here, faggot.

Adam Lanza isn't even a real person

My cousin died there you insensitive ass

If you believe in the official Sandy Hook story you are simply misinformed.

Just search for Gene Rosen on youtube.

Oy vey did you grandfather also get gassed and cremated in the holocaust?

This.
I had a cousin who died in Pulse Towers I can assure you it was real.

SSRIs. Every time.

Even better I think is Robbie Parker’s performance. I saw better acting in high school drama. It drives me fucking nuts.

Someone said his trigger word.

I really hope that no one in my family is ever killed in a false flag event... the death threats from conspiracy tards would push me over the edge. I would probably hunt them down and slaughter them... which would only add fuel to the "narrative"

I was dating a student there you insensitive ass.

"Faggot"?! You're not too bright, are you?

Just look at him. Bowl cut, assburgers as fuck and in USA you can buy assault rifles at your nearest 7-11 or whatever.

Yeah it's quite pathethic. Unfortunately the average person will be quick to make idiotic excuses on behalf of this liar like for instance of how he was in "shock" and blablabla.

youtu.be/xR8bjBaHFcg

Implying people actually get killed and it's not just a bunch of jewish swine actors.

He didn't.

I used to know that kid, he was chill as fuck. Smoked weed and just a chill stoner. Then he started hanging out with jews, is all I know.

Good goy

Jew meds

this is probably the best video on Sandy Hook I have seen. Youtube keeps taking it down.
youtube.com/watch?v=ols9h8cJOfo

Autism, obviously. And a mother who thought that buying guns for an autistic problem child was a good idea (which itself is a function of her upbringing in a retarded culture).

In short, this whole case and this thread confirms that Muricans are immensely retarded in many, many ways.

He believed he was saving the kids from turning out like himself. There was something incredibly fucked up going on there with the children.

Because he was an easy patsy

you took the b8 m8

I agree.

disgusting. I've never cared to dig into this but it stinks to high heaven. The absolute state of the building looked abandoned and they demo'd it immediately.

I tried to redpill my gfs family one time and showed them a couple videos and they literally just sat there and pointed there finger at me. Shaming me how I could try and pick apart a man who had just lost his daughter. “You don’t know how you’d react user!” The black pill is looking mighty tasty.

Fake. Not only that,not sure he was ever real to begin with.

Just fucking look at him. The only question would be why he didn't do it if he didn't do it, but he did. But how mkultraed is this kid?

my uncle was a jumper on 9/11

I'd love for someone to convince me that it happened...anyone?
>He looked crazy
Oh well that settles it.

These are the lengths the jews are willing to go to disarm America. I have no doubt that they are actively planning several more such incidents to manipulate the gulible idiots who watch television into accepting gun confiscations on a widespread scale.

He didn’t do it. The teacher who’s dna was on unfired rounds in the magazine of the AR did it.

One of those "but ackshyually" people who can't let the truth slide even if its clearly for their own good

I heard one of the kids beat his highscore at DDR.

bump

Only took 4 posts to get to that point in the thread lmao

>Conspiratards aren't welcome here.
This is a CIAnigger thread.
All CIAniggers need to check in.

fpbp shit never happened they made that shit up

fuck off you shill cunt admit that you made that shit up

turbo autism
why'd they choose him to be the patsy ghost for one of the sloppiest false flags ever

Your cousin was a hologram?

my great great grandfather was adam lanza you fucking bastard i know for a FACT it happened.

The AMA did it with their relentless overprescribing of SSRIs and their lucrative junk religion of psychiatry.

Reminder incompetent doctors are responsible for more deaths than wars, suicides, auto accidents, gun violence and natural disasters - combined.

huffingtonpost.com/cary-a-presant-md/medical-errors-are-the-th_b_11117808.html

He looks like a space alien...

for the lulz

His pumped up kicks weren't pumped up enough

I died there too.

AMA Sup Forums

THIS SHOULDA BEEN FPBP

Used to live there

My mother used to substitute teach there

Everyone asks me for proof every time I post in these threads

I'm an adult now and all my old yearbooks are at my parents' house

I went to the catholic school in town. The church AC is in front of in the CNN footage is the church of my school.

All I can say is that Newtown always had a weird feeling to it.

Apparently Adam Lanza went to St. Rose for like half a year?

There is a report of the FBI or police going to St. Rose to confiscate records about his time there and questioning the principal at the time. She was my english teacher when I attended, and later promoted to principal.

The priest of that Church was the priest at my sister's wedding. Great family friend of ours. He did most of the funerals for those little kids. Had to go to a lot of therapy and counseling after. He was never the same.

The Yogananda neighborhood was right down the street from me. Our good family friends lived across the street from his "house".

Initial videos actually show police storming St. Rose (my school) and not Sandy Hook.

We actually had a shooter threat at my school when I went there. Someone wrote a threatening letter and we went on lock down once when I was in 6th grade. My school was the first and only school in town to have a locked front door with a video intercom to enter, and had an armed guard for a while.

IDK it was a weird town. Beautiful. But always strange.

Huge drug problem, heard it devolved to heroin capital of new england.

Had a birthday party at Sandy Hook fire department house once, that building all those weird people all shuffling around during the aftermath.

That's all I got

>he's an armchair nazi untermensch
Fuck off rp fag.

ONE OF US

is this really him? wtf or is this just a random kid

>AMA

you have to go back

TYVM

Sandy hook never happened

Can someone who doesn't believe it was a conspiracy answer why?

Obama had reformed schizophrenia "turret syndrome" containment rules. Adam was a schizophrenic. Most likely some commies worked with him to push for gun bans.

He was molested, probably by people in the school.

Sure, here 90% of the reasons why I don't think it ever happened: youtube.com/watch?v=T7V6Tm4KuXI

Oh wait I actually misread you, oh well, it's still a very well done documentary, long as all fuck but very good nonetheless.