Name ONE reason why she won't be the next president

Name ONE reason why she won't be the next president.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-aide-harris-accused-rogue-police-force-20150505-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggers don't respect women, they will never vote for this light skinned negress

Isn't she marrying Prince Harry?

Black is wack

She loses.

who dat

Kamala Harris

Not an argument

How could she lose when she checks all the identity politics boxes and has a smart economic message? She'd only lose if she went full SJW but she's too smart for that.

You obviously dont understand the natural order of things here in the US.
First as always is white men.
Then black men.
Then white women.

Not My Guru

Complicit in child trafficking.

white women are racist towards women of color.

There are states that are not California.

She has my vote. And I am a disappointed Trump voter. We need her to save us from Trumpset Nazis.

Not nearly as racist as brown bitches are towards white women, since a nigger dude would rather be with a morbidly obese white woman with Down's Syndrome over 99.9999% of all black women.

Trump

Because she's a degenerate mud person and if you elect her you'll be casting your lot for Satan.

Nobody named after a camel gets my vote.

Canadians

I am so ready for President Kamala

she's a cuckquean
>her Husband's son and daughter

She's a homewrecking harpy with terrible track record, and tedious SJW politics (that she probably doesn't even believe).

Her voice is also unpleasant to listen to, people will not like her. We'll also probably meme here into a safe space.

We will

Cunt?

We haven't recovered from the last one.

All Kamala "Homewreaker" Harris has done so far in her one year in Congress has made a handful of popular facebook videos of her being a Snarky bitch. I dont see how that qualifys her for president.

She won't run
She isn't qualified
Nobody knows who the hell she is
Trump will win again
...need anymore??

She doesn't inspire hope or change like the black guy did. She looks and sounds like a bitchy harping lady. Also, US won't elect women to be president

u

She has zero charisma. Somehow even less than hilldawg.

because we will mutt the fuck out of her

She wont be OP because your a faggot and nigger lover. plus you already lick her asshole you fucking pervy faggot. Go suck an exhaust pipe faggot. Shes a nigger. Niggers wont be elected ever again

Oh I don't know maybe this
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-aide-harris-accused-rogue-police-force-20150505-story.html

She's involved with child sex trafficking.

Hours after he appeared in a San Fernando courtroom, David Inkk Henry, the 47-year-old "grandmaster," died of a pulmonary embolism at Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital. ANOTHER MAYO MYSTERY DEATH

Oh, I don’t know, maybe because most of the black men in California knew that she Married White and before that she moved up in rank in the California legislature on her back.

Under Willie Brown.

Literally.

ben shapiro has a diary dedicated to strategy to defeat her

he hates her more than any other politician

Whoever runs against Trump in 2020 is just the Dems throwing someone to the wolves. Once they lose the election they are forever fucked.

Obama already served two terms, putting a wig doesn't fool me, take this Scooby Doo bullshit and fuck off

She's got more baggage then a commercial
airliner....and she is a commie. She does not
even hide either.

I hope they run her. She will be destroyed.

women