>posting an anime that looks like it's from 2003 or 2004

Out.

Is this a new meme?

>"Ha-hazukashi~"

>green text and quotation marks
Fuck off, retard.

>"F-fuck off, retard."

>"Right back at you, jackass"

No, I didn't stutter. You're literally retarded, as in, you lack the ability to learn. You are also pathetically attached to your bad thread.
Green text is this site's quote function. Mean using quotation marks with it is wholly redundant. You not being able to learn something that simple makes you retarded.

If you're so stupid you can't figure out something that simple, you're clearly not smart enough to ever contribute to discussion in a meaningful way. Meaning, you don't belong here. Go back to MAL or wherever you came from.

>"Fascinating post, my dude."

Why do you think doing the opposite of what someone says just to spite them does anything at all but make you look pathetic?

Just accept that you did something wrong. Move on. And stop shitting up the site.

I get this feeling that you have become upset.

You only think that because you are literally autistic and have to delude yourself into thinking anyone who says anything you don't like is emotionally distraught, thus you can dismiss what they say without having to accept you are in the wrong. Which is stupid, because someone being upset changing literally nothing.

Have you considered that fact you are just brain dead cancer and no one wants you around because you're a waste of life? You don't need to be upset to come to a logical conclusion.

Please don't remind me of that manga, OP. The ending made me want to vomit out of anger

>"What makes you think I'm spiting anyone?"

Because you're not smart and your behavior is very obvious.
If you want make it even more clear.

Stop posting like a retard.

Now this is the part where you refuse to stop.

>"Low effort shitpost gets a guaranteed reply from overly serious autist getting pissy at the most irrelevant shit, every time without fail"

>"Who's the real retard here?"

See? What did I tell you about you not being smart. Your behavior is stupid and predictable. You're a spiteful retarded shithead. Just a fact.

It's also not irrelevant, and I already explained why, you, like always, are just too stupid to understand anything.
If you're not smart enough to figure out how to use this site's very simple quote function, you are not smart enough to ever contribute to discussion. Meaning you are nothing but a cancer.

Also, the irony in you calling other people autistic is hilarious. First of all, autism is about social cues, and your ability to understand them is so bad, you couldn't even learn how to use this site's quote function correctly. You are also pathetically attached to your thread. Another symptom of autism. You also think "getting a reply" matters in the slightest. Meaning you fail at basic communication. Another trait of actual autism.

The person who is too stupid to do anything other than be spiteful is the real retard. No one is being "overly serious". You're just a pathetic retard who gets upset and intimated by anyone who's smart than you.

Also, it's even more funny that you think shitposting on purpose is acceptable. Again, you don't belong here. No one even wants you alive. You're just a bad person.

>b- but u typed a lot so ur mad!!!
No, just not autistic like you. I'm actually able to explain and validate why what I say is correct.

'Upset' seems like a fair enough word to me, user. People don't go on a flurry of rabid insults unless they're annoyed.

>"Your first mistake was to make the assumption that greentexts can only be used as quotes."

>"Your second was to get upset at petty shit like how others use (or misuse) maymay arrows"

>"This, coupled with your tendency to try to force everyone to follow your retarded arbitrary rules suggests to me you're not even from around here and probably hail from shitholes such as reddit. How else would one explain your thin skinned attitude and constant falling for such easy bait?"

You seem like you're having a bad day. I hope everything works out for you.

>Probably the reason you think samefagging so obviously fools people.

I'm a first time poster here. If you paid attention to the IP count at the bottom of the page, you would have noticed it go up.

By any chance, are you the same user who rampages against !Akemi in the Madoka threads?

>Grandpa user posting pictures of ancient shows

Please join the 21st century, Hanasaku Iroha-kun

Again, you're just literally autistic. Probably the reason you think samefagging so obviously fools people. You also don't understand even the most basic words or social interactions.

No one is upset, and "insulting" you don't mean anyone is either.
You don't even know what the word insult means, you just think "waah u said no nice things 2 me". The "insults" are just facts about you as a person. It's not my fault there is nothing good at all to say about you.

You're a cancer, and nothing good comes out of your existence. Sorry, it's just true. Want people not to "insult" you? Try not being a person without any redeeming qualities.

Sup Forums.org/faq#quote
It's not an assumption, that's what it's for.

>your retarded arbitrary rule
No, it is literally the rule of the site. You're just newshit cancer. Again, green text is the site's quote function. Meaning quotation marks with it is 100% redundant.

You literally just changed the word irrelevant to petty and think it actually changes or fixed what is wrong with your argument. The point is you are still far too stupid to function correctly as a human being. Meaning you are literally worthless. For discussion and everything else. It's not petty to not want cancer like you shitting up the board.

You are also not baiting anyone, you are being told to fuck off because you are just not worth having around.

>I'm a first time
Oh look, the Ip count went up with my post, guess that means I'm a new person.
And it's hilarious how you refuse to accept that you're not making anyone mad. It's like your ego depends on it.

>rampages against !Akemi
Oh, well thanks for making it obvious who you are, !Akemi. Should have known you wouldn't keep your shitposting to a dull roar anywhere you go. There's no Madoka thread, so I guess you had to shit up other things as well.

No one "rampages" at you, and you never make anyone upset. You are just shit that no one wants around.

Want to know what's even more funny? You're so pathetic you refuse to admit you are wrong about anything at all.

First you tried to claim you weren't being spiteful. And then when it was flat out obvious as fuck that you were being spiteful. You didn't own up to your behavior. You instead just just shitposted harder to try and make yourself feel less pathetic.

>"I did not say greentexts cannot be quotes. I said greentexts aren't exclusively used as quotes. My, you're kinda dumb, aren't you?"

>makes the claiming that "insulting" someone means you are upset
>get's proven wrong
>then tunnel visions on the fact he was caught samefagging
>ignores everything else in the post
Yeah, you're defiantly !Akemi.
Is there anything that will make you stop shitposting?

>>makes the claiming that "insulting" someone means you are upset

Um... I wasn't offended at all, at any point. It's just that making multiple lengthy posts about things you don't like does, in fact, make you seem aggravated. You can't make blatantly emotional posts and then go "I'm not emotional at all, I'm totally calm, cool, and collected."

!Akemi, you misusing greentext doesn't mean it's actually meant to be used for other things. Just because you can jerk off with sand paper doesn't mean that's what it's actually for. Shitposting and misusing greentext doesn't actually mean it has other uses. Plus, there is no context at all other than quoting which you could be using it for in the OP.

And I like how the more you type, the more obvious you make it who you are.

Just accept you are wrong. Move on. Get over it. Deal with being wrong in a normal sane way instead of shitposting the site to death. You have such serious mental defectives.

>durrr if I type with............. it changes my "posting style" and makes me look like a different person
Nope.

>I wasn't offended at all
What do you think this has to do with anything?

>they're blatantly emotional because my autism says so
No, !Akemi. You don't get it. You are the only person here consumed with other people emotional states. It doesn't matter.
Someone being mad or calm doesn't change anything. You are still subhuman shit whether I am saying that when I am mad or calm.

This is literally common sense, and you fail at it.

>"Please do not address me as !Akemi. I am posting as Anonymous right now, so I'd like to ask you to ignore that I'm !Akemi for now"

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your rage, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But raging isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Rager? To join those esteemed rage ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Raging takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Ragers - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight rage-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big rage.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new rage fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate raggers over at reddit. The Rage Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan rage you craft in your rage bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

I mean, sure, whatever. Everyone knows who you are anyway. But why do you think I should do what you ask when you refuse to what I say? I told you to stop typing like a retard, and you still haven't stopped.

I've always had such a hard time telling if you're a legitimate poster or just screwing around. If you're not autistic like the rest of us apparently are, can't you distinguish between !Akemi's writing style and everyone else's?

Literally reditshit.
Why do you keep samefagging like this as if it will actually fool anyone.
And you just endlessly repeating the word "rage" doesn't actually mean anyone is "raging".

Yes, !Akemi, it is very fucking obvious what you're "writing style" is. You just seem to think you can easily change your "writing style" by adding stupid quirks to it like "....................".

What you don't get that is it's obvious you can purposely change how you type. And then when you scream "LOOK LOOOK I TYPED DIFFERENT!!!" it makes it obvious that you changed it on purpose to try and look like someone else.

You faggots derailed this thread so fucking hard. I just want quite anime girls with cute anime quotes.

I'm a completely random user, but unless I'm missing something, there is no way for me to prove that. What did Akemi do to traumatize you so much that you jump at shadows like this?

A huh, sure you are.
And you did nothing to "traumatize" anyone, !Akemi.
Why is this so hard for you to get? You are a shitposter. You shit up threads. You shit up the site. It is normal that people do not want you around.

Anyway, I'm going to watch some anime. Please do the world a favor and hang yourself.

Watch a healing anime like Tamayura, you obviously need it.

I just don't like old anime, is all. 2011+ is fine. 2009-2010 is a little iffy. 2007 and 2008 is getting pretty old and ugly and gross, but some series are tolerable. 2006 and older needs to get go and stay go.

(For the record, I'm 20.)

>"O-onii-chan no ecchi~"

>literally REFUSES to stop being a shitposter
Have you ever considering doing something better with your life?

>gets assblasted when someone uses a thing the way he doesn't like
>Have you ever considering doing something better with your life?
>"Mou oni-chan no baka~"

>"My hips are moving on their own!"

You need to go.

No one cares about your special snowflake taste in anime.

>"Ikitai!"

>K-Koshi wa katte ni!

What's it like being so mentally defective that you can't accept you are just wrong and a pathetic person?
What's it like being so literally autistic and delusional that you think anyone who calls you out being being the cancer that you are is "assblasted".

It has nothing to do with what anyone likes, !Akemi. You are just flat out wrong. Thus you are a problem. It's as simple as they.

Let's see you explain why you're not "assblasted" even though you continue to do things to try and spite people. Spite factually means you are mad.

Though, again, you are insane for caring about people's emotional states in the first place. Because they change nothing about how you are wrong.

Dude, the user whose posting the cute anime girls literally doesn't give a fuck about your apparent autism. Its time to let go.

Why are you trying to samefag when it's so obvious who you are?

>durrr autism
Nah, that would be you. The person spamming quote mark greentext posts.

It was explained before how you failing to learn simple things like quoting means you are the autistic one. But you ignored it like always.

Fuck off, it's not me. I'm just bumping because I need my cute anime girls with cute quotes, and you're ruining that.

Every single day, !Akemi. Every single day.
You post those screen shots in a pathetic attempt to make it look like posting them is normal and that people think posting them is normal. But everyone knows that even posting those screen shots is meaningless, so no one actually does it. So let's see you explain why ONLY when you are involved are they ever posted.

You know what else makes it obvious who you are, !Akemi. How WITHOUT FAIL, you will always obsesses over the fact you get caught samefagging and ignore everything else that is said to you. Another thing that is specific to you and you alone.

How about you go watch anime to get your quotes instead of bumping a shitposting thread that you made?

>"We'll always be together, Akemi."

No, you'll eventually kill yourself because you realize how pathetic you are.
What's like being so assmad and wrong about everything in your life that the only way you know how to cope is by shitposting and attacking people on the internet.
Noticed you just made like three Madoka threads, by the way. I'm sure everyone after just not having a thread all day decided to make one within minutes of each other. Totally not just you.

>"HAYAI"

Don't you feel pathetic? You've been proven wrong about literally everything you say.

>"You are living your life incorrectly!"

Not just incorrectly. Pathetically.
It was funnier when you replied you weren't spamming to spite people.
But, you got proven wrong about that so fast and had to go into fully mental break down coping mechanism mode.

>"Hontouni?" "Hontouni hontouni hounto?"

Hang yourself.

Stop bullying the anti-Akemi freedom fighter.

>constantly making yourself look pathetic and stupid as well as mad because you're wrong
>bullying other people
It's also obvious you are replying to yourself. And you waiting until the thread is at the bottom of the catalog to bump it.

>"ya-yamete.. watashi dake no tame ni arasouwanaide.."

It's really sad how you get this pathetic worked up and mad over everything. You literally CAN NOT accept that you are just being calling and mocked for being stupid as ever living fuck.

It's great knowing that you will never accomplish anything in your life.

>"g-gambatte.."

Do you realize how pathetic you are?
You literally just started screaming who you are, !Akemi.
You act the same everywhere you go.

>"Dostedt?"

>ctrl f
>pathetic

>"Mon danai"

It's a pretty great to know that you're going to die miserable alone and a failure.

>I just don't like old anime
Seriously, fuck off from Sup Forums, fucking casual.

>dostedt

>autist who gets triggered by stuttering cute anime girls gets banned

Alright, it's been a fun thread.

Fucking neck yourself.

Why?

You know, if you put half as much effort into discussing anime as you did bringing your imaginary friend to justice, you could be a great poster.

>Troid (the mod) protecting people who flat out say they are shitposting
Wow, it's almost like the rules don't matter at all.
jii.moe/Nkis1tD0l.jpg
People wonder why the board is so fucking shit lately, and it's becuase the mod is literally TRYING to ruin the board.

It sure must be nice to have a My Little Pony watching mod with Asperger's protecting you while you break the rules and shit up the site.

No, the autistic person is you, !Akemi.
And you didn't "trigger" anyone other than yourself. You literally FUCKING REFUSE to accept that people telling you off for being a shitstain DOESN'T mean they are "triggered". You refuse to accept that because it would literally destroy your ego and you'd end up killing yourself.

The ONLY reason your posts are not deleted is because the mod for Sup Forums is a shitposter from /u/ who has made it his life's goal to ruin Sup Forums, so he protects bad posts and bans people who actually try to make a the board better.
jii.moe/Nkis1tD0l.jpg

You admitted to shitposting spiting people yourself. Which is against the rules. Yet oddly enough, you're posts aren't deleted.

Wonder why that is. Oh right, because the rules don't get enforced, you just get protected because you are a shitstain.

>!Akemi gets so "triggered" by people making fun of him mocking him that be spams and shitposts until Troid his savior shows up to ban the mean people who made fun of him

You know, if you actually killed yourself, the world would be a better place.

Sadly, you're not imaginary. As painfully evident by your spam shitpsoting in this thread.

And yes, it's obvious it's you. Notice how you refuse to address the blatant hypocrisy in how he refuses to delete the posts of a person (you) who says he's shitposting (breaking the rules).

Also note how you refuse to stop bumping this shitposting thread, again, making it clear who you are.

There is also no use dissuading anime if where you are discussing it is covered in shit.

>complaining about anime from the 2000s being old
>not expecting to be insulted

I like how you are so pathetically attached to your threads, !Akemi. It's make it really easily to make fun of you.

>Troid (the mod) protecting people who flat out say they are shitposting
Wow, it's almost like the rules don't matter at all.
jii.moe/Nkis1tD0l.jpg
People wonder why the board is so fucking shit lately, and it's becuase the mod is literally TRYING to ruin the board.

It sure must be nice to have a My Little Pony watching mod with Asperger's protecting you while you break the rules and shit up the site.

No, the autistic person is you, !Akemi.
And you didn't "trigger" anyone other than yourself. You literally FUCKING REFUSE to accept that people telling you off for being a shitstain DOESN'T mean they are "triggered". You refuse to accept that because it would literally destroy your ego and you'd end up killing yourself.

The ONLY reason your posts are not deleted is because the mod for Sup Forums is a shitposter from /u/ who has made it his life's goal to ruin Sup Forums, so he protects bad posts and bans people who actually try to make a the board better.
jii.moe/Nkis1tD0l.jpg

You admitted to shitposting spiting people yourself. Which is against the rules. Yet oddly enough, you're posts aren't deleted.

Wonder why that is. Oh right, because the rules don't get enforced, you just get protected because you are a shitstain.

>!Akemi gets so "triggered" by people making fun of him mocking him that be spams and shitposts until Troid his savior shows up to ban the mean people who made fun of him

You know, if you actually killed yourself, the world would be a better place.

Sadly, you're not imaginary. As painfully evident by your spam shitpsoting in this thread.

And yes, it's obvious it's you. Notice how you refuse to address the blatant hypocrisy in how he refuses to delete the posts of a person (you) who says he's shitposting (breaking the rules).

Also note how you refuse to stop bumping this shitposting thread, again, making it clear who you are.

There is also no use dissuading anime if where you are discussing it is covered in shit.

>posting a show from the Spring 2016 season
holy shit an oldfag

>"hisashiburi"

>"doya"

Oh look, you're still shitposting and being pathetic.

It's funny how you think trying to drag the thread out until a mod shows up to delete the posts of people you don't like actually means something.

Do you really think I "feel bad" for not being protected by a mentally ill My Little Pony shitter?

And you realize by not replying, you make it even more obvious who you are.

>"Kyon-kun denwa"

>waaaah u wont let me shitpost and have my safe space
Go back to tumblr where you belong, !Akemi.

>"M-Masaka!"

>キニナリマス!

>"Hayai!"

>"sugoi sugoi!"

>*calls her by her first name*

>"Ore wa, Gundam ga!"

>"this thread...."

No, you get out you.

"FU"

Aww are you triggered?