Killing 10,000+ adorable clone girls and getting away with it

>Killing 10,000+ adorable clone girls and getting away with it
Why does Sup Forums love this piece of shit so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8ZCp7FnD3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He develops into a very kind, heartwarming character in the LNs. He also didn't realize that all those clones were sentient and thought that he'd finally be left alone once they were all gone.

He didn't do anything wrong really. Also, he saved Last Order and became brain damaged because of it and didn't blame Last Order. He's a cool guy for me.

It's almost like you didn't even bother to pay attention

Getting his ass handed to him really mellowed him out. Both times.

Oh I paid attention alright.

Was the Railgun Sisters arc better than the Index Sisters arc? Should I watch it?

Holding grudges is bad for your health!

Yes, it has better visuals as well.

It was less than 10000 actually.

Yes, it had more budget and includes more backstory from Misaka's attempt to stop it.

Okay, thanks. Guess I'll go down load it.

Yes. It had a way higher budget, better directing and animation, and more episodes focusing on Misaka's perspective which add so much more to the arc.

>Behind the terrorist attacks on Hawaii and gets away with it
Why does Sup Forums loves this piece of shit so much?

It was 10031 actually

She's cute

She's kind.

Tsuchimikado, Hamazura, and Acqua are the most likeable guys.

He gets the loli?

Is this faggot ever going to be important? Is he like implied to be the #6 and I just missed something when reading or is this shit all just a meme?

He gets the loli and more.

He shitposted into our hearts.

He protects the loli. He's gonna get Meltdowner

It's mostly a meme but at the same time he's definitely hiding something. If he isn't the #6 he's something else, like a Kihara.

Apparently you missed the part where the #6 is a literal meme, why do you think that got expanded on in the same volume as St. Shitposter?

S3 fucking WHEN?

>killing lifeless meaningless dolls
>can also be mass produced
>mattering

The clones are living now because of accel, they will die in a couple years since clones can't live as long as the orginals

>killing lifeless meaningless dolls
Delete this post and then delete yourself
>they will die in a couple years
False.

Yeah but at the end the actual #6 is there and is implied to give his identity out to people who need to use it to escape the dark side of AC but that was almost definitely the real #6, which may or may not be Aogami

Touma killed 6 billion

Reminder that it was Mikoto's fault that more than 10000 clones of hers died

In his defense he was basically told from the start that the dolls were disposable, even if he's the strongest person in the city he's still just an idiot teenager who is can be tricked.

Fake world
Doesn't count.

GUNHA > POWERGAP > Shiage > Touma > Accelerator

March

Reminder that the current railgun chapter is taking place on the same day as the gemstone arc. Gunha will encounter the scavengers soon.

OSHIOKI NO JIKAN DAZE, KUSO YAROU

Everyone gets what they deserve in the end.

>make an accel manga
>but wait
>let's make a story about accel in the nost least interesting time of his life

>Reading the accel manga for accel

It makes no sense for him to bang Last Order. Mugino literally has pretty much gone through the same thing as him, needlessly killing people then being crippled and trying to redeem themselves. There's honestly no one else for Accel besides her

Why should i care about a dead girl in the index timeline?

I don't think Accelerator and his limp dick can satisfy Mugino.

More importantly when is Aiwass coming back? And will we finally know what the thing in Touma's arm is?

Never, Aiwass isn't important. It was a failure

Objectively, yes. I'd also suggest reading the LN volume of the Sisters arc, it adds a little bit more details like how fucked up 10031's corpse was and Accel eating clone fingers.

Wait, really? When was that made clear? I thought it was a part of Aleister's plan like Accelerator and IB?

>Fran risks everything to save Kamisato
>forces herself into exile because she thinks he wouldn't accept her anymore now that her secret is out
>Kamisato does literally nothing to stop her and doesn't even mention her, instead has comedy relief with harem

Kamisato is the absolute worst boy right? If this were Touma and one his girls he'd have given 2 different speeches and punched someone by now.

>Touma
>Punching

Mugino wants Hamazura though.

Accelerator looks like a girl, when will you learn that women like men not little boys.

>Kamisato is bad because he isn't a carbon copy of Touma
That's just how he works, besides I don't think he herd her confession. He is probably the type to respect her wishes to leave instead of Touma who would chase her to the ends of the earth. Kamisato would have let mikoto kill herself via Accel and let Othinus die in NT10.

>Accel eating clone fingers
Holy fuck I forgot about that. That really kinda fucks up his character transformation desu cause I just cannot see a guy who just tried to eat a fucking finger become good, I'm honestly glad the anime cut it out cause it was needlessly edgy and I don't think Kamachi had Accel completely planned out yet when he did that

Don't worry, Fran is with a superior lad now.

>not wanting to eat the fingers of your kills

Why not? They're so slender and delicate and contain trace amounts of personal reality!

>If twenty thousand Sisters had stood in front of him, looking fearful as they begged him not to do this...
>What would he have done?
>That was his wish.
>That was why he had continued, and continued, and continued to ask. But no matter what, he couldn’t get a response. In the long run, the way he had questioned became even more radical, until he had lost all sense and became a bloodthirsty murderer.
>He had wanted someone to stop him.
>He had wanted someone to have a reason to stand up against him.

The finger was pointlessly edgy because he was trying to be pointlessly edgy, even if he didn't realize it at the time.
Never doubt Kamachi.exe.

you will not regret the 'tactical biribiri operations'

>tactical biribiri operations
She was literally a terrorist

It just reminds me of accel spammer.

He was a shitty person who recognized he was a shitty person and decided he didn't want to be a shitty person anymore.

He has a better defined moral compass than any other hero. He also has the best set of girls: 3 Misakas of varying ages, cute milfs, a blond magician, and a zombie.

What volume was that in again? I really like the way that's written
I still think the finger eating was over the top though he looked plenty evil before that

Because the last honorable knight who rose up to battle the corrupt mods bore his name.

>He also has the best set of girls
No, that would be Hamazura.

Volume 5, where hes in the diner with LO.

It won't happen this year for sure. Probably won't happen next year due to a Blood Sign anime being likely.
Speaking of which, what will the reception be to a BS anime? Will it be like HO?

Most likely better, I doubt they'll be dumb enough to announce it in a similar manner to HO. I'd imagine a good part of the reason people were mad about HO is because of them announcing it after playing all of the Index OPs making people think that it was going to be Index S3.
That and Kyousuke and the Queen placed top 10 in the Kono Light Novel polls. The Queen beat both Othinus and Index.

Because he's the best character of this fucking show and brings in the most enjoyment.

I was mainly thinking of reception around here. Does BS have a scene like the HO seatbelt scene in the beginning that would make everyone drop it?

>even wanting Index III

Index II was garbage though. They would just completely rush it again and try to squeeze everything from Terra to the end of WW3 into one season like idiots.

To be fair the dolls started killing themselves on him first which reinforced that they were(and are no matter what Touma says) merely dolls controlled by 1 will.

No, but if people drop it early it'd probably be because of the exposition dump from volume 1. I also don't trust J.C. Staff to handle the summonings well after seeing the CG in Heavy Object.

Mostly just the massive infodumping and harem jokes in the first half of the first volume, but the Queen would probably bring back a lot of people. Getting the summoning ceremony right will also be difficult.
Really, it would be heavily carried by the Queen unless they manage to do a good job with the summoning ceremony. We would probably have to get somebody to edit the explanation pages to English if it got announced.

>spent 10 years pretending to be retarded so nobody discovers his secret world ending plan

how does he keep getting away with it?

>“You keep calling yourself an otaku, but it feels like you’re trying to place yourself higher than others by thinking of yourself as better than those other otaku around you.”
>“Ahh, ahh! I transferred ‘Aihana Etsu’ elsewhere, just like you wanted. Honestly, this is stupid. You have the power of the #6, so surely you could save them directly instead of going to all this trouble. Do you just love looking down on them like this?”
>“…”
>“It’s meaningless unless they solve their problems themselves? That’s what I’m saying is ‘looking down on them’, you elite! Not that I’m one to talk when I’m helping some intellectual with their hobby. This really isn’t a job for Yokosuka the Organ Crusher, you know?”
There's certainly something there.

>I'm honestly glad the anime cut it out
It was in the superior anime of Railgun S2

I think him blowing out the clone's uterus was kept in Index S1 though with the bloody tampon

Accel did nothing wrong

He was merely defending himself from inhuman clones trying to kill him and was even trying to scare them into stopping

I just want to see Fre/nda animated in my lifetime. Plus it would help rejuvenate the fanbase.

Index 2 was good. Glad they rushed through the worst arc, nobody wanted to see boats arc or worst girl Itsuwa

>worst girl Itsuwa

Aiwass is dragons and IT is a seperate entity in toumas arm mark my fucking words

I hope you are ready for CG Gods, White Thorns, Roses and CG Black Maw

>HO having voice actors for the animated crossover
>Blood Sign also having voice actors for it.
>the magazine with animated like designs for Blood Sign
>Festival in March
>Queen poster stealing our meme magic
It's going to happen, isn't it?

It was already decided the moment this video was released.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8ZCp7FnD3w

Honestly if done right CG wouldn't be terrible, it could lend well to the unworldly feel of the ceremony. Whether they can do it right is the question, but I felt they did a pretty good job with the Objects in the second half of HO.
Oops.

WORST stands for BEST GIRL

>We get BS before Index 3
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Is this faggot ever going to be important?

No, he is just a normal highschool boy. Perverted as fuck, but that is all.

>Is he like implied to be the #6 and I just missed something when reading or is this shit all just a meme?

Just a meme. Nothing indicates he has any sort of special power at all. It is just a joke because #6 was never revealed, although we know his/her name is Aihana Etsu.

Will Shiage ever get a decent role again?

>just a normal highschool boy.

That you could find anywhere?

Trusting a mass murderer is much worse isn't it?

But she's cute.

>although we know his/her name is Aihana Etsu.

We don't actually know Aogami's name. "Aogami Pierce" is just a nickname.

Not as cute as ayylmao.

>NBR

Disgusting

>Tsuchimikado and Maika are NBR
>Salome and Kamisato are NBR

Why Kamachi

>incest

He's prolly fucked plenty of them after they're dead, so he's a kind of a kindred spirit for most people here.

>not giving your imouto the dick
Get a load of this faggot.