Exposing Nordicism

Can we dispel this fiction that Meds are the result of non-European slave admixture and unrelated to Ancient populations such as the Romans and Mycenaeans? Evidence will be posted below.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_Roman_Empire#Migration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_ancient_Rome#Demography
theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

According to the Cavalli–Sforza reconstruction of genetic history, there was little migration in Europe after the Iron Age. Most population growth can therefore be ascribed to the gradual expansion of local populations under conditions of improving fertility, rather than inter-regional transfer. That said, local migration from village to village may have been substantial; for the successful dedication and expansion of new settlements, it would have been necessary. The geography of the Mediterranean made this fairly convenient;[26] at the beginning of the empire, about 750,000 Italians lived in the provinces.[27] Julius Caesar, Mark Anthony and Octavian–Augustus settled many of their veterans in colonies, in Italy, and the provinces. Those established in Italy up to 14 BCE have been studied by Keppie (1983). In his account of the achievements of his long reign (Res Gestae), Augustus stated that he had settled 120,000 soldiers in twenty colonies in Italy in 31 BCE, then 100,000 men in colonies in Spain and southern Gaul in 14 BCE, followed by another 96,000 in 2 BCE.[28] Brian Campbell also states "From 49 to 32 BCE about 420,000 Italians were recruited" – which would thus be the Veteran (citizen) stock that was largely sent to the provinces (colonies) during Augustus; The Lex Calpurnia however also allowed citizenship to be granted for distinguished bravery – as example the 1,000 Socii from Camerinum after Vercellae 101 BCE (Plutarch Mar. XXXVIII) or the auxiliary (later Legio XXII Deiotariana) after Zela. By the time of Augustus the legions consisted mostly of ethnic Latins/Italics and Cisalpine Gauls.[29] Historian Theodore Mommsen estimated that under Hadrian nearly 1/3 of the eastern Numidia population (roughly modern Tunisia) was descended from Roman veterans.[30]

Conversely, the foreign population of Rome was very small. Scientific evidence has shown that non-locals were in the minority, and most came from other parts of Italy or nearby provinces in Southern/Central Europe. Biochemical analysis of 166 skeletons from three non-elite imperial-era cemeteries in the vicinity of Rome revealed that only 1 individual definitely came from outside of Europe (North Africa), and another 2 possibly did, but results are inconclusive.[31][32] Other than that, there was no apparent net inter-regional migration in the imperial period, except perhaps a small continuous resettlement of Easterners in the West.[33]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_Roman_Empire#Migration

Generally slaves in Italy were indigenous Italians,[43] with a minority of foreigners (including both slaves and freedmen) born outside of Italy estimated at 5% of the total in the capital, where their number was largest, at its peak. Those from outside of Europe were predominantly of Greek descent, while the Jewish ones never fully assimilated into Roman society, remaining an identifiable minority. The slaves (especially the foreigners) had higher mortality rates and lower birth rates than natives, and were sometimes even subjected to mass expulsions.[44] The average recorded age at death for the slaves of the city of Rome was extraordinarily low: seventeen and a half years (17.2 for males; 17.9 for females).[45]

The overall impact of slavery on the Italian genetics was insignificant though, because the slaves imported in Italy were native Europeans, and very few if any of them had extra European origin. This has been further confirmed by recent biochemical analysis of 166 skeletons from three non-elite imperial-era cemeteries in the vicinity of Rome (where the bulk of the slaves lived), which shows that only 1 individual definitely came from outside of Europe (North Africa), and another 2 possibly did, but results are inconclusive. In the rest of the Italian peninsula, the fraction of non European slaves was definitively much lower than that.[46][47]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_ancient_Rome#Demography

Their pasty-white skin and rampant melanoma is all the proof you need senpai. Literally “WE WUZ” -ers. Sad!

Very Recent study, testing bodies from the Minoan and Mycenaean civilisations. Includes elite burials from the Mycenaean period (Crete Armenoi and one of the Mycenaean samples).

Regarding:theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
If you actually look at the information presented you find that the sources they used are often from periods long after the reign of the emperors
Malalas lives from the 5th to 6th centuries
Suetonius' describes Emperors from before he was born.
Pliny was born after Augustus' reign and was only a child during Tiberius' reign.
So these accounts could be heavily inaccurate, especially considering in the Greco-Roman period blonde hair was glorified and attributed to the divine.
It is also worth mentioning that Genotype =/= Phenotype.

Well well well, it seems no knuckle dragging Vargists are going to come out of the woodwork to WE WUZ.

LOL that hairy chest, just like sandnigger shitskins. Fucking monkey.

Not an argument. Also by that logic are Scandis sandnigger shitskins as well?

BLEEEEEEUUUUUUURGH SAYNDNEEEGEEEER MOOONKEY *BRRAAAAAAAAP*

read "march of the titans: a history of the white race" lets start, the inhabitants of northern spain are the descendants of goths (germans) and therefore white, however southern spain was conquered by arabs for 700 years so therefore the southern parts of spain have been colonized by arabs. when the roman empire was at it's height it took in negro and arab slaves, many historians who lived during the times complained about the influx of foreigners, today you can cleary see that southern italians with their brown skins are not related to northern italian who are most of lombard/ancient stock. greece was conquered by turks for 500 years, pic related are modern day greek turks, not the descendents of ancient greeks

see

There's a huge difference between a few tufts of chest hair to prove you're a dude, and literal fucking carpets wrapped all around your torso (and on your back).

That map doesn't show levels of hairiness/apishness.

>memeflag
>that file name
get a new job Nathaniel

Additionally, Lombard invasions had little genetic impact on Northern Italians, Greeks also don't have large amounts of MENA admixture. However yes in Sicily and Andalusia's case you are correct, but they do not represent Southern Europe as a whole and their admixture is from Arab/Carthaginian and Moorish invasions respectively, not from slavery.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

how can i become med

Here they come with their non-arguments
BLEEEEAAAAARGH SHIIIITSKIIIIN!!!!!

This isn't a Med supremacy/North Euro hate thread. Im just sick of people spreading false information about Greek and Roman history.

It's hilarious how the Nordic countries shit on Italians and Greeks, while they literally suck balls in comparison to Med inventions, philosophy, engineering, exploration, empires etc.

Shocking that the guy with a sand nigger meme flag is pissed about someone pointing out how gross man-apes are. Pissed about your lack of success with women? Buy a razor, fag.

newfag spotted

I don't think there's any doubt that meds are descended from ancient populations. That being said, their language had to come from somewhere, and Greeks, for example, have extremely low Indo-European admixture compared to other Europeans. More than Sardinians, but less than even Basques.

More non arguments. Typical of Amerishits.
BLAAAAAARRRRPFFF

Yes, the Indo-European peoples who introduced the Indo-European languages into the Balkans and Italy were much more Yamna than modern day meds. I don't deny that. But they were absorbed into the larger neolithic population.

Op is a kike

not an argument

At least you renamed the file that time shit for brains

I tend to agree. It fits the currently available evidence and is congruent with historical accounts, such as they are.

Meds aren't white, pastaman, they still suffer from mass inmigration though

Shut your fucking mouth kike

Because literally no one cares, have fun "triggering" snowniggers, you pseudo-redditor.

This isn't about triggering anyone. This is about dispelling fictional narratives and misinformation.

>t. Varg fanboi
You started this in the 19th

The post I responded to suggests otherwise. Nobody claims what you're providing evidence against, your effort is wasted arguing with retards and trolls. Don't act like this is an actual debate.
Incorrect.

Varg Vikernes and many of his fans subscribe to what I am arguing against, along with many people I have come across online, including here on Sup Forums. I see it all the time.

>denies the profusion of nordic supremacists authors in the 1900s
We dindu nuffin, we wuz every civilizations on earth 'n sheeeit

White people really are superior at a lot of things though.

Yeah, Meds were sure great, you know, 2000 years ago before they got raped by muslims

>Nobody claims what you're providing evidence against
i saw alex jones claim ancient greeks were majority blonde and blue eyed and that they look the way they do now because of "the moorish invasion of greece" .a disturbingly large amount of youtube commenters agreed with him, so it might not just be confined to Sup Forums we wuz threads and burzum fans.

You cant, ive seen you pirate looking fuckers

I swear to god these threads are worse than Obama leaf's threads.

see

Meds aren't white

Mediterraneans were white 1000 years ago tho

see

Yeah, they're just piling up to argue you. The only people that care are kikes, trolls, and Varg's small cult of race-obsessed retards.
I don't know nor care what you're referring to, I responded to your other claim.

read the information presented at the top of the thread.

I'm the only one that doesn't want to be associated with "white" cucks?

Nords are faggots, but being white is peachy keen senpai

I don't know man, "whites" like Northern Europeans proved to be such massive cucks if you take a look into their countries.

No

>Mycenaeans
Mycenaeans were meds though, the indo europeans who conquered them and brought their language and gods just weren't
Too lazy and tired to actually read your thread, but I hope you'll have success

You are correct.

Well if the end all-be all criteria for "white" is to be a Northern European beta male, then I definitely don't want to be white. But I'd like to think that being Caucasian is more than being an actual faggot like Varg.

If we're officially separating, then I stand with the Med masterrace always. Nords can eat shit and continue dying.

>mutt trying to sow division among whites
Going to bed was the right decision, good night and don't get so triggered by varg memes, medboys

reeeeee, meds don't exist anymore, the countries that you think are med race are actually arabic/turkic mixtures

Thanks man, I appreciate your support.

no one is saying that meds aren't white

if your northern your good, otherwise visit southern italy and tell me they are not arabs

Look at these pitiful cucks right here, one is cucked beyond redemption, the other had to rely on muslims just to have votes against gay marriage that ultimately failed.

There are alot of blondes in South Italy, don't talk about shit that you don't know, your D&C tactics against Italy are ironically the same as the jews you claim to hate.

this is all a visual thing, a faggotry limited to superficiality and appearances

meds share visible traits with le undesirable shitskin hordes and therefore dwell on the borders of the european fortress not only geographically but, most importantly, in their aesthetics. colored eyes, blonde hair et al. are exclusive to nords according to Sup Forums's racial myth, so if being white means being different from non-whites, nords will remain whites per antonomasia

At least you acknowledge that white people exist; you used the word "white" in your reply to me. There are some who deny even that, saying "race is a construct"; "how do you define white"; "only one race, human"; etc.?

Meds aren't white

meds are white, you colonized for fucks sake.

dude... humans spread outward from africa not from the north. This nordisim shit is fucking stupid.

Out of Africa theory is an outdated and debunked idea.

Asians colonized too, they aren't white and neither are we, only northern europeans are white

>he doesn't know Out of Africa has been debunked

you speak an indo-european language, worship the same god and have r1b haplogroup. Stop.

kekekkekee

WHAT ARE THEY FEEDING YOU

STOP SHOPPING AT WALMART

And let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that meds don't know what they're doing. They know exactly what they're doing

Tell this to Varg, Spencer and the people who define it, according to their definition the vast majority of southern euros aren't, even water filter salesman thinks greeks are rapebabies, so we aren't white, leave us alone, I wish you all the best northerners I'm no d&c, but I'm also aware of how you hate and despise the south

>varg
varg is a stupid PaganLARPer, his views are irrelevant.
>Spencer
Dicky actually said that, source?

I don't hate the southern euros, My uncle in law is Italian, i even visited Italy. The only thing i despised when i visited Italy was that were too many indians. Ignore the retarded nordicists.

Spencer isn't interested in east coast dwellers, southern italians most of them, it's pretty obvious that when he speaks about whites, he's refering to german/anglo descent, and slavs too probably since his wife is a duginist. "There are blondes in southern europe too" is a phrase I read often on here too, as if it was proof of anything since most meds have dark hair and brown eyes, and most wouldn't make the Sup Forums whiteness cut

Well italy is flooded with niggers, doesnt make any difference since you are part nigger.

Thanks, you're completely right, you should abstain from visiting nigger countries in the south too, bless your heart

Theres not alot of good genetic data left to salvage .. meds are mostly sandniggrs at this point.. maybe one or two herculeans left at best

see, it's all about this "let's fight together for a world where i'll be over you hierarchically" that doesn't sound too good for the average emancipated mass man of today, the self important 'white' urban serf, which is necessarily the clay you'll use to build the future, b t w

and that's ignoring shitposters and the like, of course. it's not d and c, it's just the way "whiteness" plays out

This, tell Merkel too, we shouldn't be housing refugees since we're already negros

lmao meds got gothed and there's nothing you can do about it

¿Qué coño te importa si somos o no "blancos" según la definición de estos autistas marginales? No lo entiendo.

Lo quieras o no, esos "autistas" son los que definen ese tipo de cosas, lo único que quiero dejar claro es que no tenemos nada que ver con su definición, que les den por culo a ellos y su "blancura", lo único que me interesa son los católicos europeos del sur, aunque haría una excepción para los libaneses y los coptos.