Why does Sup Forums cherrypick who is and who is not white?

Why does Sup Forums cherrypick who is and who is not white?

Also why does white nationalism just seem to be a nordic worshipping circlejerk where northernern Europeans are "more white" than everyone else?

>why are northern europeans "more white" than everyone else

because they are, they have lighter skin, lighter eyes, lighter hair.

and the vikings just shit on Europe, they didn't really accomplish anything. Most European accomplishments i would have to give to the English, French, Greeks, and Italians. The vikings were a bunch of snowniggers

hide behind your flag mohammed.

i have white skin, blue eyes, and dark blonde/light brown hair

Was your last thread not getting enough attention, shill?

God damn her pussy must be able to take a pounding from those massive black penises.

Mad that white girls belong to black men?

I am not triggered by that picture.

arnt WMBF the most stable marriages?

>Why does Sup Forums cherrypick who is and who is not white?

Sup Forums doesn't, divide and conquer kikes on Sup Forums do. There is no room for division between any whites. Mediterranean, Russian, English, American, we are all Europeans united in the quest for the preservation of the European race.

Yes.

it would be nice to have a nigger slave to fuck whenever I want. She wouldn't stay in the house of course

This is the culmination of years of broken families. Children without an intact nuclear family are severely handicapped in life especially without a patriarch.

The toll must be paid, it always get paid

The highlight of your day is getting a rush from spamming Sup Forums with black men/white women.

We should setup a GoFundme for you to lose your virignity to a white girl so you stop getting assblasted by all these facts.

lol'ing @ your pitiful existence

That sword swings both ways niggercucks.

Honestly, are you just angry at how much white women love massive black penises?

>that pic
>Quintessentially French

All "is x white" is shareblue. Any OP who brings it up, and all replies (other than those telling him to go fuck himself), are shilling. So really what you're asking is "why do shills always fail?"

I wonder why honestly

>holding some bitch coffee
>light purple trendy case
>tongue out like some 14 year old selfie
>trashy letters in black ink on almost black skin

He’s moderately buff on top but I bet his legs are as thin as that coal burners arms.

>white women love massive black peni

The fat, ugly, unwanted ones do, yes

All of these pics have a certain smell to them.

for

>All races of women generally prefer non-black men (white, Hispanic, Italian, etc)
>non-black
>Italian

kek

Because some people are white, and some people are dirty mongrels who live in regions that were occupied by shitskins for centuries in the past.

he's not even buff you stupid amerifat. he's probably never seen a gym

Is this a IRL Habbo raid?

This confirms that black men like a big ass on a wifely woman who will stay at home, whereas white men prefer a skinny, bony ass on an educated woman who can have "equal status" and cuck the man.

Not likely unless she’s an obese liberal
OP is an avatar fagging autist who’s fucking obsessed with Sup Forums lolllll

>/leftypol/ tries to spread its sick fetish
hahahah youre still getting gassed man but you made me laugh

You are super triggered. Is that a thing ? Larping shill faggot

The absolute truth

>Niggers trying to black my beautiful euro Mexican

This is why people like Pablo exist, to exterminate them.

lol yep, big ass, big gut, big fat rolls. that’s how those skinny little black boys with four inchers like em

whatever makes you sleep better at night, mein nigger

This OP and the confederate faggot except they're both virgins and will never fuck white women

We must exterminate them mi amigos

She WILL be raped hours after this photo

I'm completely with you guys on the mandingo myth or whatever, but I hope this image is meant for trolling only because the average white man is not (and shouldn't think he is) as attractive as Cavill.

tbqh a handsome man is a handsome man when the man is not completely african.

Very subtle shilling you filthy fucking kike.=