Being meguca is suffering

being meguca is suffering

So? You think I don't know that?

Being QB is delicious.

If a boy is made aware of an incubator's existence, would it be possible for him to become a mahou shoujo by wishing to become a girl?

How do you know they will take his wish user

So Homura lost it, but what happened to Kyubey at the end?

I don't, that's why I'm wondering what would happen.

No because only girls have potential to become mahou shoujo.

Indeed.

You have to git gud at your job, incubator-pon!

Probably banished incubators from the Earth so nobody had to suffer as magical girls. Seeing as she's more powerful than a literal force of nature and can rewrite reality on the fly, it wouldn't be outside of the scope of her powers.

The incubators really fucked up by trying to observe the law of cycles under a bell jar, using the most potent witch as a test subject.

It's not that only girls have the potential, it's just that they specifically target teenage girls because their emotional states are volatile and incubators generate power from emotional volatility.

With magic I don't think they would be considered a degenerate tranny fagget

What if Kyubey is only pretending to be defeated, and his "fall" was just him making Homura's potential energy even greater for when he collects it?

I don't know, but SHAFT can't keep getting away with it. If they do we'll eventually get to Madoka: Rebellion 15 where Kyubey and Homura are playing 64 dimensional chess over Madoka's life.

Coobie that was supposed to be a secret

Why don't mahou shoujo just get lawyers to negotiate their contracts with Kyubey?

Lawyers can't see him, duh

What if their lawyer was also a 14 year old girl?

So what happens when Madoka gets her memory back?

Because this is what happened last time someone tried.

Being Mami is lewd

One is a global superpower.
The other depends on foreign aid.
Murica girl best girl

Japan hasn't been dependent on foreign aid since 1955.

>I

Kyouko is bai

She is

Sayaka best girl

I want to say Mami and Sayaka are both best girls, but I'm not allowed to.

Yes.
She's too good for Kyousuke though.

You just did though.

meguca suffering too strong

Huh, I guess I did.

"Fitting, for thou art the Devil, and suffering is thy domain. Consider, how much suffering hast thou inflicted upon the young maidens of yon lands?"

"I knowest not, for I cannot comprehend this, 'suffering' you speakest of."

"Play not these games, serpent, for I am wise to thy ways."

—From the diary of an English Magical Girl, circa 1500s

>implying
Homura is the devil. QB did nothing wrong.

Hey, she said it, not me. I'm just a humble Vatican archivist.

He was literally trying to save the universe in the most efficient way possible.

Kyubey is the real hero here.

We literally never see any evidence that he's telling the truth. I find it quite likely that he's actually taking the energy back to his homeworld and using it for his own benefit. It's like the Iraq War, but with alien weasels and young female children.

We can't even get to the fourth film, so I'm not worried about that

QB is suppose to be an alien morality that's relatively neutral, just so the story works. Not a friend, but not secretly evil either.